Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonlight Cornerhouse [Art Shop]
1 2 3 4
@sushiishif ah, it says you canceled payment?
@sushiishif ah, it says you canceled payment?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
Yeah, I sent a message regarding that. I wasn't very clear about the pricing for 2 characters on 1 piece.

So basically although I'm drawing 2 characters on 1 canvas, you still have to pay for both characters. I do payment by the number of characters, not the number of canvases. So your total would be 80g/80 000t. Sorry about the confusion!
@Arkonsel
Yeah, I sent a message regarding that. I wasn't very clear about the pricing for 2 characters on 1 piece.

So basically although I'm drawing 2 characters on 1 canvas, you still have to pay for both characters. I do payment by the number of characters, not the number of canvases. So your total would be 80g/80 000t. Sorry about the confusion!
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
@sushiishif Oh, okay! I couldn't see the message after the trade was cancelled. I'll go send another trade. XD
@sushiishif Oh, okay! I couldn't see the message after the trade was cancelled. I'll go send another trade. XD
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@sushiishif Hi there! Can i have a fully colored chibi of this derg? Thx! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25924074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259241/25924074_350.png[/img] [/url] p.s. You're art is adorable!
@sushiishif Hi there! Can i have a fully colored chibi of this derg? Thx!

25924074_350.png

p.s. You're art is adorable!
3fc3c2980e25e23ae734b3df794a728cd10a80ae.jpg
@Sonii
Here's your derg! Thanks for commissioning me :)
2wef4ed.png

@Arkonsel I'm almost done! Currently shading your commission, won't take too long.
@Sonii
Here's your derg! Thanks for commissioning me :)
2wef4ed.png

@Arkonsel I'm almost done! Currently shading your commission, won't take too long.
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
@Eiyora @Sumoru
Y'all can make payment now!
@Eiyora @Sumoru
Y'all can make payment now!
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
@sushiishif
Your art is beautiful, do you have any open slots? If not, could I get on a pinglist? Also, do you perhaps do fanart, or only dragons? :> (Also, I think your art is definitely on the very cheap side!)
@sushiishif
Your art is beautiful, do you have any open slots? If not, could I get on a pinglist? Also, do you perhaps do fanart, or only dragons? :> (Also, I think your art is definitely on the very cheap side!)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
;w; I love her!!! Thank you so much :>>>
;w; I love her!!! Thank you so much :>>>
sonii_chibi.png~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~aizoa.png
@sushiishif may I be put on the pinglist if all your slots are full? also Snivy88 is right, I think you're undercharging for your cute art :(
@sushiishif may I be put on the pinglist if all your slots are full? also Snivy88 is right, I think you're undercharging for your cute art :(
@sushiishif Your art is really cute! I'd like to get a fully colored/shaded chibi of my dragon Tigris, if your slots are still open. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47441965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474420/47441965_350.png[/img] [/url] The main details I'd like are wavy pink hair, beauty mark under left eye, and a long dress with a slit, other than that I leave it up to you! (I can also pm you a really crappy doodle of her if you want a visual reference) If your slots are full after all, I'd like to be on your pinglist or waitlist please! ^^
@sushiishif
Your art is really cute! I'd like to get a fully colored/shaded chibi of my dragon Tigris, if your slots are still open.

47441965_350.png

The main details I'd like are wavy pink hair, beauty mark under left eye, and a long dress with a slit, other than that I leave it up to you! (I can also pm you a really crappy doodle of her if you want a visual reference)

If your slots are full after all, I'd like to be on your pinglist or waitlist please! ^^
mooncakefestival
FR + 16
ygWzlbs.pngUFUmX1W.pngE3sjxsi.pnguJuXpVk.png
bQRqVp4.png
1 2 3 4