Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonlight Cornerhouse [Art Shop]
1 2 3 4
@sushiishif Aweesome, I'm hyped to see the outcome!
@sushiishif Aweesome, I'm hyped to see the outcome!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Snivy88 @Mareanie Hmm I do agree! But the point of this is to make commissions affordable, and also it's more for fun in my case (while earning a bit of money of course)! Though tips are appreciated, those who can't afford to tip is fine as well :)

Though I make increase the price in the future, I want to start of cheap :D

Also we gotta take into account how fast I do my commissions which is... not that fast...cough

does this make sense idk I'm not well known for making sense jksds
@Snivy88 @Mareanie Hmm I do agree! But the point of this is to make commissions affordable, and also it's more for fun in my case (while earning a bit of money of course)! Though tips are appreciated, those who can't afford to tip is fine as well :)

Though I make increase the price in the future, I want to start of cheap :D

Also we gotta take into account how fast I do my commissions which is... not that fast...cough

does this make sense idk I'm not well known for making sense jksds
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
@Snivy88 I can do both fanart and dragons! People only though... perhaps cats, but I think my humans look nicer :) Here's an example of an animal drawing I did (inspired by a song -- Simon Says)

and I'll add you to the pinglist!

25rku81.png
@Snivy88 I can do both fanart and dragons! People only though... perhaps cats, but I think my humans look nicer :) Here's an example of an animal drawing I did (inspired by a song -- Simon Says)

and I'll add you to the pinglist!

25rku81.png
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
@sushiishif

No problem! I was interested in getting humanoids anyway, your art is so nice it's hard just to choose which character I'd like drawn :3. I understand the sentiment of starting off cheap, again I don't really know much about art, but I do hope in the future you'll increase as you get more popular :P Either way, I'm super glad to be on your pinglist! :D
@sushiishif

No problem! I was interested in getting humanoids anyway, your art is so nice it's hard just to choose which character I'd like drawn :3. I understand the sentiment of starting off cheap, again I don't really know much about art, but I do hope in the future you'll increase as you get more popular :P Either way, I'm super glad to be on your pinglist! :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@sushiishif Hello! Could I get a shaded chibi of this character here? https://toyhou.se/3235536.judas
@sushiishif Hello! Could I get a shaded chibi of this character here? https://toyhou.se/3235536.judas
KCAtX9x.png
I'd love to claim a slot if you're still open :) Ok, here we go! I'd like a full coloured and shaded chibi of this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5580911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55810/5580911_350.png[/img] [/url] Please use the outfit he wears on the bottom pics as reference :3
I'd love to claim a slot if you're still open :)

Ok, here we go! I'd like a full coloured and shaded chibi of this boy:

5580911_350.png

Please use the outfit he wears on the bottom pics as reference :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Arkonsel
Thank you for commissioning me!
1zzg5ro.png
@Arkonsel
Thank you for commissioning me!
1zzg5ro.png
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
@sushiishif They're very cute, thank you!
@sushiishif They're very cute, thank you!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@sushiishif
Are there any slots still open? If so I would like to claim one ^^
If not can I be added to the ping list please?
@sushiishif
Are there any slots still open? If so I would like to claim one ^^
If not can I be added to the ping list please?
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@xxDoxxie
2qm2b2h.pngngf4ht.png

Thank you for commissioning me! I'm so sorry this took so long... QwQ
@xxDoxxie
2qm2b2h.pngngf4ht.png

Thank you for commissioning me! I'm so sorry this took so long... QwQ
xu16w.png 102m5gj.png
1 2 3 4