Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pieces icon shop! Closed for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@masotan
Can I claim a slot while I decide what icon I want?
@masotan
Can I claim a slot while I decide what icon I want?
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@masotan

Hello! Have slots filled up? If so, can I be put on the pinglist please? Those icons are super cute and I'd love to maybe get a few in the future! :D
@masotan

Hello! Have slots filled up? If so, can I be put on the pinglist please? Those icons are super cute and I'd love to maybe get a few in the future! :D
xk7ymDQ.png
@masotan hi sorry for getting this to you so late, I've been busy all day ; o;

username: SoulShepherd

dragon, oc, character, etc: Ghoul

specifications: I'll leave it up to you! You have full artistic freedom so long as it's something in character :-)

anything else?: Info on the character can be found on his Toyhouse page! Also, if you could draw him in the second outfit on his sheet that'd be awesome.
@masotan hi sorry for getting this to you so late, I've been busy all day ; o;

username: SoulShepherd

dragon, oc, character, etc: Ghoul

specifications: I'll leave it up to you! You have full artistic freedom so long as it's something in character :-)

anything else?: Info on the character can be found on his Toyhouse page! Also, if you could draw him in the second outfit on his sheet that'd be awesome.
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@clubbingclown

added!

@mazurkas

added to the pinglist :-)
@clubbingclown

added!

@mazurkas

added to the pinglist :-)
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@ArtsyDragon7

i gave you a spot :-) just send a form whenever

@SoulLugia11

since you pinged me before i closed ill give you a slot if you want :-)
i just ask that you understand that i might take me a while to get to orders later down the line

@soulshepherd

youre fine! ill add you to the list! :-)
@ArtsyDragon7

i gave you a spot :-) just send a form whenever

@SoulLugia11

since you pinged me before i closed ill give you a slot if you want :-)
i just ask that you understand that i might take me a while to get to orders later down the line

@soulshepherd

youre fine! ill add you to the list! :-)
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@masotan

could I be added to the pinglist? ;;v;; these are so cute ahhh
@masotan

could I be added to the pinglist? ;;v;; these are so cute ahhh
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace

added! and thank you, im glad you like them! :-)
@zace

added! and thank you, im glad you like them! :-)
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
@masotan

Oh wow, thank you! That's very generous! :D Sorry for the late response by the way, I got busy! I seem to be getting unexpectedly busy more often nowadays X'D

username: SoulLugia11
dragon, oc, character, etc: Callum
specifications: I'd love it if he could maybe have dark magic swirling around him, as he is a Shadow mage! You can draw it however you'd like, I want to give you as much artistic freedom as possible! :D
anything else?: I have the new customer discount, but other than that, I can't think of anything else! ^^
@masotan

Oh wow, thank you! That's very generous! :D Sorry for the late response by the way, I got busy! I seem to be getting unexpectedly busy more often nowadays X'D

username: SoulLugia11
dragon, oc, character, etc: Callum
specifications: I'd love it if he could maybe have dark magic swirling around him, as he is a Shadow mage! You can draw it however you'd like, I want to give you as much artistic freedom as possible! :D
anything else?: I have the new customer discount, but other than that, I can't think of anything else! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@biofriend Hi there! I've decided to cancel the CR for now (I'm just canceling the CR, not my order), since it's been a long time and it might glitch if you try to accept it later on.

If you finish my order and would finally like to receive payment, just let me know, and I'll gladly send the treasure over again. Thanks!
@biofriend Hi there! I've decided to cancel the CR for now (I'm just canceling the CR, not my order), since it's been a long time and it might glitch if you try to accept it later on.

If you finish my order and would finally like to receive payment, just let me know, and I'll gladly send the treasure over again. Thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7