Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stained Glass [PINGLIST USD/T/G]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@PKRS Hello! I saw your ad in my thread and I couldn't resist picking up one of these gorgeous drawings [emoji=glasses size=1] Username: Omnidraconia Payment: Gems Character(s): [url=https://toyhou.se/1736612.mar]this guy![/url] Scene Details: I have two ideas, you can pick one or mix them together. Mar usually travels around on a merchant ship with his big brother, so some sort of ocean theme. Maybe include a ship and gold motifs to represent the merchant aspect itself? The other scene idea I had correlates stronger to his overall character; Mar is a bit of a thief and troublemaker, so maybe some dark scene of him in a dimly lit town? Maybe include something with laterns, dark reds and gold, etc.? In general for both ideas, anything fantasy-like or D&D-esque would be great! About the Character(s): You can read stuff on his page, but I'll summarize here; he's a prankster and a troublemaker, but still a good person on the inside. A strong embodiment of chaotic good. Energetic personality, and always looking for fun, which gets him into messes a lot. Impulsive and quick to act. Let me know if you need any more details! I'm glad you like his design and my ocs :'0
@PKRS

Hello! I saw your ad in my thread and I couldn't resist picking up one of these gorgeous drawings

Username: Omnidraconia
Payment: Gems
Character(s): this guy!

Scene Details: I have two ideas, you can pick one or mix them together. Mar usually travels around on a merchant ship with his big brother, so some sort of ocean theme. Maybe include a ship and gold motifs to represent the merchant aspect itself?

The other scene idea I had correlates stronger to his overall character; Mar is a bit of a thief and troublemaker, so maybe some dark scene of him in a dimly lit town? Maybe include something with laterns, dark reds and gold, etc.? In general for both ideas, anything fantasy-like or D&D-esque would be great!

About the Character(s): You can read stuff on his page, but I'll summarize here; he's a prankster and a troublemaker, but still a good person on the inside. A strong embodiment of chaotic good. Energetic personality, and always looking for fun, which gets him into messes a lot. Impulsive and quick to act.

Let me know if you need any more details! I'm glad you like his design and my ocs :'0
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia eyy!! thanks for stopping by!!! :D ALSO MAR..... YOU ARE MY BABY BOY AND SUNSHINE AND THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. this sounds great and i'll get a composition sketch to you as soon as i can!! <3
@Omnidraconia eyy!! thanks for stopping by!!! :D ALSO MAR..... YOU ARE MY BABY BOY AND SUNSHINE AND THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. this sounds great and i'll get a composition sketch to you as soon as i can!! <3
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Hey again! I have gems saved up now but I was wondering about adding a second character. How much does that add to the price?
Also I can wait until art fight ends to ask for the commission if you'd rather focus on that for now, I understand how that is :P (mind if I ask what your username on there is?)
Hey again! I have gems saved up now but I was wondering about adding a second character. How much does that add to the price?
Also I can wait until art fight ends to ask for the commission if you'd rather focus on that for now, I understand how that is :P (mind if I ask what your username on there is?)
@PKRS

Username: Shikoba

Payment: Treasure

Character(s): Conviction - Ref 1 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617566901261959182/664065610296197122/Connie2.png Ref 2 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617566901261959182/664064208186507264/clown_music_plays.png

Scene Details: I think it could look cool if she was standing to the side casually holding two scimitars, or alternatively a front facing scimitars in an x formation. Conviction is a Ranger and a Princess of hell. Blacks, Greens, and Earthy tones are solid choices. Let me know if you could use more detail.

About the Character(s): Conviction is one of my newer D&D characters. She is a daughter of Glaysa (Princess of Hell, Ruler of Malbolge, Daughter of Asmodeus). Conviction does have a younger sister named Temperance (who is in the second pic). Connie was raised by her dad in a Tiefling/Elf village and would go to hell on weekends to spend time with her Mom.

As a kid Conviction spent a lot of time getting lost in the woods, climbing trees and learning how to hunt. Her Mom gave her a gift, a pet Giant Hyena named Fawn to watch over her. Fawn grew up with her and is her most trusted friend and traveling companion.

Connie can be very sarcastic, teasing and goofy. She rarely takes anything too seriously since she feels like she could just call for Mom or Grandpa to fix and Big problems. Her relationship with her sister has been tense, since Mom has deemed Conviction her favorite and Temperance is jealous. Despite there being open hostility between the two Conviction has gone to jail for her sister when someone once threatened to hurt her.

Let me know if you need more info I just kind of rambled trying to think of anything important ;w;
@PKRS

Username: Shikoba

Payment: Treasure

Character(s): Conviction - Ref 1 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617566901261959182/664065610296197122/Connie2.png Ref 2 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617566901261959182/664064208186507264/clown_music_plays.png

Scene Details: I think it could look cool if she was standing to the side casually holding two scimitars, or alternatively a front facing scimitars in an x formation. Conviction is a Ranger and a Princess of hell. Blacks, Greens, and Earthy tones are solid choices. Let me know if you could use more detail.

About the Character(s): Conviction is one of my newer D&D characters. She is a daughter of Glaysa (Princess of Hell, Ruler of Malbolge, Daughter of Asmodeus). Conviction does have a younger sister named Temperance (who is in the second pic). Connie was raised by her dad in a Tiefling/Elf village and would go to hell on weekends to spend time with her Mom.

As a kid Conviction spent a lot of time getting lost in the woods, climbing trees and learning how to hunt. Her Mom gave her a gift, a pet Giant Hyena named Fawn to watch over her. Fawn grew up with her and is her most trusted friend and traveling companion.

Connie can be very sarcastic, teasing and goofy. She rarely takes anything too seriously since she feels like she could just call for Mom or Grandpa to fix and Big problems. Her relationship with her sister has been tense, since Mom has deemed Conviction her favorite and Temperance is jealous. Despite there being open hostility between the two Conviction has gone to jail for her sister when someone once threatened to hurt her.

Let me know if you need more info I just kind of rambled trying to think of anything important ;w;
@Shikoba I AM RUNNING OUT THE DOOR RN but this looks great!! Connie darling I absolutely adore you..... What kind of aesthetic of hell are we talking here? Glowing demonfire hell, literally just underground hell? We need ANSWERS in this joint. Once we solidify an aesthetic I can probably get a thumb sketch for you today or tomorrow!!
@Shikoba I AM RUNNING OUT THE DOOR RN but this looks great!! Connie darling I absolutely adore you..... What kind of aesthetic of hell are we talking here? Glowing demonfire hell, literally just underground hell? We need ANSWERS in this joint. Once we solidify an aesthetic I can probably get a thumb sketch for you today or tomorrow!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS

Honestly the more I think about it, it kind of looks like Plague Flight's Scarred Wasteland. Lots of bones, weird pools of bile, lot of red colors. I do have a picture from the Forgotten Realms wiki, but I wasn't 100% sure if was okay so share on Flight Rising.
@PKRS

Honestly the more I think about it, it kind of looks like Plague Flight's Scarred Wasteland. Lots of bones, weird pools of bile, lot of red colors. I do have a picture from the Forgotten Realms wiki, but I wasn't 100% sure if was okay so share on Flight Rising.
for the love of god put me on the pinglist (please <3 these are incredible)
for the love of god put me on the pinglist (please <3 these are incredible)
Wdr4Smc.png {Call me Sweden or Bridge} Wdr4Smc.png
witch_in_the_well_by_almondowls-d80vqrk.gif
@BuildingBridges of course!! <3
@BuildingBridges of course!! <3
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Oh these look lovely! : O

@PKRS
Username: Niverdia
Character(s): These two: first char belongs to me: https://toyhou.se/4048051.julien-voynarovsky
Second belongs to my friend: https://toyhou.se/5745266.linus-serrano
Scene Details: Could you draw these two walking/standing in some mountain meadow (stylized flowers with some mountain motifs work perfectly well!), looking friendly/casual/somewhat close, but not overly romantic? Imagine two gentlemen who are friends having a nice Sunday walk like two cultured chaps unaware of any romantic feelings between them (yet)
About the Character(s): You can read something about them in the links above, they're both mages who are assigned to work in the same place to improve the lives of the locals. My friend and i ship them, but it's a super slow burn of dutiful work and polite cohabitation, and both of them have a lot of personal loss in their pasts. Feel free to ask me anything more, if you need!
Oh these look lovely! : O

@PKRS
Username: Niverdia
Character(s): These two: first char belongs to me: https://toyhou.se/4048051.julien-voynarovsky
Second belongs to my friend: https://toyhou.se/5745266.linus-serrano
Scene Details: Could you draw these two walking/standing in some mountain meadow (stylized flowers with some mountain motifs work perfectly well!), looking friendly/casual/somewhat close, but not overly romantic? Imagine two gentlemen who are friends having a nice Sunday walk like two cultured chaps unaware of any romantic feelings between them (yet)
About the Character(s): You can read something about them in the links above, they're both mages who are assigned to work in the same place to improve the lives of the locals. My friend and i ship them, but it's a super slow burn of dutiful work and polite cohabitation, and both of them have a lot of personal loss in their pasts. Feel free to ask me anything more, if you need!
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia OOO.... they sound really good!!! I’ll get a composition sketch done for you as soon as I can!!!
@Niverdia OOO.... they sound really good!!! I’ll get a composition sketch done for you as soon as I can!!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12