Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stained Glass [PINGLIST USD/T/G]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Blot @Xeallas @BuildingBridges @realsoku @Niverdia @Aehdncl @Cuter @SnailMuffin @Rheine @FishFried @SilverDeath @tidecaller @Straka @ImagineWagons420 @MaribelEmerson

GOOD NEWS I finally got my PayPal to work so!! I am now opening USD slots! You can now pay in USD, treasure, or gems! $45 = 4.5 mil treasure = 4500g. Also, I have art trades available as a payment option, feel free to inquire!

Anyway, two USD + two FRC slots are open! USD has priority because I'm testing that out.
@Blot @Xeallas @BuildingBridges @realsoku @Niverdia @Aehdncl @Cuter @SnailMuffin @Rheine @FishFried @SilverDeath @tidecaller @Straka @ImagineWagons420 @MaribelEmerson

GOOD NEWS I finally got my PayPal to work so!! I am now opening USD slots! You can now pay in USD, treasure, or gems! $45 = 4.5 mil treasure = 4500g. Also, I have art trades available as a payment option, feel free to inquire!

Anyway, two USD + two FRC slots are open! USD has priority because I'm testing that out.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS May I nab a FRC slot again? //shaking eye emoji
@PKRS May I nab a FRC slot again? //shaking eye emoji
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia LOL of course!! :>
@Niverdia LOL of course!! :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS Excellent, I shall inflict more of my story bs!
Could you do this guy: https://toyhou.se/4995173.iololais
With some stylized fireworks behind him (so dark bg with light firework 'flowers' and him standing towards the viewer with arms stretched out like a priest giving a blessing and a sweet smile on his face (wings should be visible as well to enhance the angelic impression). Inspiration for gesture: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/full-length-priest-blessing-open-arms-full-length-priest-blessing-open-arms-black-soutane-129991498.jpg
The backstory is super complicated, but it's this character that propels Eugene (the character you drew the previous time with the sword) on his reluctant redemption road; Iololais is someone whom Eugene perceives as having wronged, so he allows himself to be manipulated by him (he did do something pretty bad to Iololais, but it takes a long time for him to start realizing that when they previously knew each other (when they both were fully human), Iololais wasn't quite straightforward or healthy a person either. So that's-- for a short story.

The festival with the fireworks would be where Eugene meets Iololais again for the first time, and he greets Eugene with-- this gesture lol. Very serendipitous.
@PKRS Excellent, I shall inflict more of my story bs!
Could you do this guy: https://toyhou.se/4995173.iololais
With some stylized fireworks behind him (so dark bg with light firework 'flowers' and him standing towards the viewer with arms stretched out like a priest giving a blessing and a sweet smile on his face (wings should be visible as well to enhance the angelic impression). Inspiration for gesture: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/full-length-priest-blessing-open-arms-full-length-priest-blessing-open-arms-black-soutane-129991498.jpg
The backstory is super complicated, but it's this character that propels Eugene (the character you drew the previous time with the sword) on his reluctant redemption road; Iololais is someone whom Eugene perceives as having wronged, so he allows himself to be manipulated by him (he did do something pretty bad to Iololais, but it takes a long time for him to start realizing that when they previously knew each other (when they both were fully human), Iololais wasn't quite straightforward or healthy a person either. So that's-- for a short story.

The festival with the fireworks would be where Eugene meets Iololais again for the first time, and he greets Eugene with-- this gesture lol. Very serendipitous.
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia OHHHHH WE LOVE THOSE MORAL CRISES ABOUT GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE YOU HARM and THE PUSH AND PULL OF RELATIONSHIPS WHERE BOTH PARTIES ARE JUST NOT GOOD FOR EACH OTHER and THE SLOW LEARNING TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. we are here for this. just a reminder, i don't know if i can make symmetrical poses like this ref, but i'll do my best! stay tuned for a thumbnail sketch :>
@Niverdia OHHHHH WE LOVE THOSE MORAL CRISES ABOUT GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE YOU HARM and THE PUSH AND PULL OF RELATIONSHIPS WHERE BOTH PARTIES ARE JUST NOT GOOD FOR EACH OTHER and THE SLOW LEARNING TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. we are here for this. just a reminder, i don't know if i can make symmetrical poses like this ref, but i'll do my best! stay tuned for a thumbnail sketch :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS can I snag the other FRC slot, please?
I'm in class at the moment, but I'll try to get back to you with details as soon as possible!
@PKRS can I snag the other FRC slot, please?
I'm in class at the moment, but I'll try to get back to you with details as soon as possible!
@Rheine sounds good!!
@Rheine sounds good!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS Take your time and take your liberties!
Bonus lore: Iololais dies shortly after them reuniting and tbh he kinda blackmails Eugene by using his guilt to go into PLOT as his dying wish : )
@PKRS Take your time and take your liberties!
Bonus lore: Iololais dies shortly after them reuniting and tbh he kinda blackmails Eugene by using his guilt to go into PLOT as his dying wish : )
ZPPY.png
^
^
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS that took way longer than I was expecting! but I’m back and figured I’d toss this at you to see if it’s something you’d be interested in!
sorry if anything doesn't make sense, it's really late here but I wanted to make sure I got this posted before rollover :)

Username: Rheine
Payment: Gems
Character: HYDRA | glove ref

Scene Details:
I’d love it if you managed to subtly work wings into the background somehow or something similar (or even just feathers in general - somehow all of his friends are birds, and I’d love any sort of symbolism that alludes to that, honestly)!
other than that, motifs are circuits, feathers, and things being slightly more biological than a robot should be (without getting too far into character backstory, he’s actually a cyborg and just. doesn’t know it?)

you’re welcome to totally ignore them and go with something else, but I have some really old pose sketches for him that I still really love and figured I’d link in case they helped at all?

About the Character:
A robotic prototype for a device that can jump between parallel dimensions. Usually resembles a pair of gloves that adjusts to whos wearing them, but can project a holographic humanoid form that solidifies if wearing one of the gloves. His wearer's unused energy acts as a power source, meaning that he has limited-to-no function when not being worn.
He leans towards snarky and aggressive first, scared second, and anything else never. Despite this, and also despite his best efforts, he gets attached to others quickly and does everything he can to make sure those he cares about are safe.
He was originally stolen from a lab by a (now presumably deceased) thief, and will do anything to avoid winding up back in his own dimension, even if that winds up leading to his own destruction.

I can also offer up a character playlist or blurbs from the RP he’s from if either of those would be at all helpful at all.
and of course, please let me know if you have any questions or want me to elaborate on anything!
@PKRS that took way longer than I was expecting! but I’m back and figured I’d toss this at you to see if it’s something you’d be interested in!
sorry if anything doesn't make sense, it's really late here but I wanted to make sure I got this posted before rollover :)

Username: Rheine
Payment: Gems
Character: HYDRA | glove ref

Scene Details:
I’d love it if you managed to subtly work wings into the background somehow or something similar (or even just feathers in general - somehow all of his friends are birds, and I’d love any sort of symbolism that alludes to that, honestly)!
other than that, motifs are circuits, feathers, and things being slightly more biological than a robot should be (without getting too far into character backstory, he’s actually a cyborg and just. doesn’t know it?)

you’re welcome to totally ignore them and go with something else, but I have some really old pose sketches for him that I still really love and figured I’d link in case they helped at all?

About the Character:
A robotic prototype for a device that can jump between parallel dimensions. Usually resembles a pair of gloves that adjusts to whos wearing them, but can project a holographic humanoid form that solidifies if wearing one of the gloves. His wearer's unused energy acts as a power source, meaning that he has limited-to-no function when not being worn.
He leans towards snarky and aggressive first, scared second, and anything else never. Despite this, and also despite his best efforts, he gets attached to others quickly and does everything he can to make sure those he cares about are safe.
He was originally stolen from a lab by a (now presumably deceased) thief, and will do anything to avoid winding up back in his own dimension, even if that winds up leading to his own destruction.

I can also offer up a character playlist or blurbs from the RP he’s from if either of those would be at all helpful at all.
and of course, please let me know if you have any questions or want me to elaborate on anything!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12