Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stained Glass [PINGLIST USD/T/G]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@PKRS
Aaa! These are gorgeous~ I'd love to order one! ^^ Do you want me to fill out the form from your other shop?
@PKRS
Aaa! These are gorgeous~ I'd love to order one! ^^ Do you want me to fill out the form from your other shop?
hu72dVR.png
@Teds No need! Just PM me the details of what you want! :0
@Teds No need! Just PM me the details of what you want! :0
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS Ooh, my guy is a false prophet, so this would be a perfect kind of piece for him c:
Would I be able to get one of this guy in his humanoid form please? https://toyhou.se/3223023.soleil
@PKRS Ooh, my guy is a false prophet, so this would be a perfect kind of piece for him c:
Would I be able to get one of this guy in his humanoid form please? https://toyhou.se/3223023.soleil
@wesleydog Yeah sure! :0 Do you have any poses, motifs, colors, etc in mind? And tell me a little about him!!
@wesleydog Yeah sure! :0 Do you have any poses, motifs, colors, etc in mind? And tell me a little about him!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS I just got him recently so I haven't developed him too much yet, but I think he's going to be some sort of false prophet claiming to be an angel of some sort of sun-related deity. Sun and sky related scenery and colors would be great, perhaps some sort of pose where he appears to be powerful or holy? Looking towards the sky, writing something on a scroll, flashing his wings, or something of the sort? I'm not sure if that's enough to go by, so if not let me know and I will come up with some more info!
@PKRS I just got him recently so I haven't developed him too much yet, but I think he's going to be some sort of false prophet claiming to be an angel of some sort of sun-related deity. Sun and sky related scenery and colors would be great, perhaps some sort of pose where he appears to be powerful or holy? Looking towards the sky, writing something on a scroll, flashing his wings, or something of the sort? I'm not sure if that's enough to go by, so if not let me know and I will come up with some more info!
@wesleydog oooO that’s perfect!!! I can definitely work with that, ty!! Thinking about a looking towards the sky thing, maybe reaching down while looking as if he himself is a god? I’ll get a thumbnail to you sometime tonight!!!
@wesleydog oooO that’s perfect!!! I can definitely work with that, ty!! Thinking about a looking towards the sky thing, maybe reaching down while looking as if he himself is a god? I’ll get a thumbnail to you sometime tonight!!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS
Username: Anba
Payment: Gems
Character(s): My kenku, Kulning, if possible would be wonderful!; x x x
I dont have any examples of finished clothes unfortunately. so you can draw them in these ones and colour them however you wish, or you can draw whatever! Alternatively, if that is too much trouble, I can design some and send them your way as reference!
Scene Details: Kuln playing their lute in a forest-y setting, with light peaking in, like spotlights through the treetops. a very pretty fairy-like setting
About the Character(s): Kulning is a bard, they were mistreated their whole life and prefer the company of fey (fairy folk) and animals over people. They are very happy to be in nature. They like a little chaos from time to time, but mostly stay in their lane

if this is something you'd like to take on I can send payment over right away!
@PKRS
Username: Anba
Character(s): My kenku, Kulning, if possible would be wonderful!; x x x
I dont have any examples of finished clothes unfortunately. so you can draw them in these ones and colour them however you wish, or you can draw whatever! Alternatively, if that is too much trouble, I can design some and send them your way as reference!
Scene Details: Kuln playing their lute in a forest-y setting, with light peaking in, like spotlights through the treetops. a very pretty fairy-like setting
About the Character(s): Kulning is a bard, they were mistreated their whole life and prefer the company of fey (fairy folk) and animals over people. They are very happy to be in nature. They like a little chaos from time to time, but mostly stay in their lane

if this is something you'd like to take on I can send payment over right away!
@PKRS
Username: Blot
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/3315129.cicely-3/gallery
Scene Details: Maybe something Mystical? Or him in a dark forest
About the Character(s): Cicely is... To put it nicely. Kind of a jerk. He lives in the middle of a dark, monster-filled forest practicing necromancy and botany combined. He likes to kidnap people to talk with. Because he's lonely. But he's seen as a 'Freak of Nature' in his world, due to ears and tails. So he can't just go meet people at the local tavern.
@PKRS
Username: Blot
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/3315129.cicely-3/gallery
Scene Details: Maybe something Mystical? Or him in a dark forest
About the Character(s): Cicely is... To put it nicely. Kind of a jerk. He lives in the middle of a dark, monster-filled forest practicing necromancy and botany combined. He likes to kidnap people to talk with. Because he's lonely. But he's seen as a 'Freak of Nature' in his world, due to ears and tails. So he can't just go meet people at the local tavern.
Sketchbook Thread
Can I be added to the ping list please?
@PKRS
Username:Xeallas
Character(s): https://imgur.com/3s5Dwi3 as my main girl and https://imgur.com/a/H5tUN6G him in the background
Scene Details: possibly a garden with the girl in the foreground and the boy in the background. possibly a blue rose somewhere if possible?
About the Character(s): The boy is Ray/Saeran from the otome game Mystic Messenger he's a very insecure and kind of clingy sad boi, and Hazel (the girl) is upbeat and understanding, they both really like flowers. Ray has a garden and she works in a flower shop.

Can I be added to the ping list please?
@PKRS
Username:Xeallas
Character(s): https://imgur.com/3s5Dwi3 as my main girl and https://imgur.com/a/H5tUN6G him in the background
Scene Details: possibly a garden with the girl in the foreground and the boy in the background. possibly a blue rose somewhere if possible?
About the Character(s): The boy is Ray/Saeran from the otome game Mystic Messenger he's a very insecure and kind of clingy sad boi, and Hazel (the girl) is upbeat and understanding, they both really like flowers. Ray has a garden and she works in a flower shop.

Hi this is a lot of orders that I wasn't expecting, woah. Thought I'd get like 3 people total and I wasn't expecting this at all. I have like one more day left of break so I think I'm gonna close shop until further notice??

@Anba I'll add you to the list!! I'll get a thumbnail to you asap, please don't send payment until that point, ahaha. ^^ I need you to know that when I saw your character I immediately gasped in delight I love birds so much.

@Blot @Xeallas I can add you both to a pinglist! Or rather, I'll contact you through PMs when I'm able to take your orders, and let you know if it hits a point where I won't be able to. Expect replies in two weeks max. Thank you both for your interest!!
Hi this is a lot of orders that I wasn't expecting, woah. Thought I'd get like 3 people total and I wasn't expecting this at all. I have like one more day left of break so I think I'm gonna close shop until further notice??

@Anba I'll add you to the list!! I'll get a thumbnail to you asap, please don't send payment until that point, ahaha. ^^ I need you to know that when I saw your character I immediately gasped in delight I love birds so much.

@Blot @Xeallas I can add you both to a pinglist! Or rather, I'll contact you through PMs when I'm able to take your orders, and let you know if it hits a point where I won't be able to. Expect replies in two weeks max. Thank you both for your interest!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12