Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stained Glass [PINGLIST USD/T/G]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@PKRS oh my god I LOVE these I'm tempted to order two later!! Your art is awesome!!!
Username:tidecaller
Payment: Gems
Character(s): x
About the Character(s): She is a nature mage and an assassin. thorns are her biggest aesthetic, and I would love to see that play a big role.
Scene Details: She brings plants to life with her magic, maybe something like a shadowy forest and the vines are rising up her legs and arms. She also fights with shurikens, so maybe a shuriken in one hand and the thorns in another? let me know if that's enough to work with.
@PKRS oh my god I LOVE these I'm tempted to order two later!! Your art is awesome!!!
Username:tidecaller
Character(s): x
About the Character(s): She is a nature mage and an assassin. thorns are her biggest aesthetic, and I would love to see that play a big role.
Scene Details: She brings plants to life with her magic, maybe something like a shadowy forest and the vines are rising up her legs and arms. She also fights with shurikens, so maybe a shuriken in one hand and the thorns in another? let me know if that's enough to work with.
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller Looks good to me!! I’ll start a composition sketch as soon as I’m able :>
@tidecaller Looks good to me!! I’ll start a composition sketch as soon as I’m able :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Hey! If this is still open can I be on the Pinglist?

@PKRS
Hey! If this is still open can I be on the Pinglist?

@PKRS

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
@SmilingVirus added!
@SmilingVirus added!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Blot @Xeallas @BuildingBridges @realsoku @Niverdia @Aehdncl @Cuter @SnailMuffin @Rheine @SmilingVirus @SilverDeath @tidecaller @Straka

i wasn't going to open slots for a while but then. yeah.

anyway 2 FR currency slots are open! prices have been bumped to 4500 gems/treasure equivalent because i was showing these to friends offline and they were like "you should charge more than $35 for those" and i was like "fair enough". i've got a lot of other art + schoolwork to work on in the interim so i'll probably be doing these slower than usual, tyty!
@Blot @Xeallas @BuildingBridges @realsoku @Niverdia @Aehdncl @Cuter @SnailMuffin @Rheine @SmilingVirus @SilverDeath @tidecaller @Straka

i wasn't going to open slots for a while but then. yeah.

anyway 2 FR currency slots are open! prices have been bumped to 4500 gems/treasure equivalent because i was showing these to friends offline and they were like "you should charge more than $35 for those" and i was like "fair enough". i've got a lot of other art + schoolwork to work on in the interim so i'll probably be doing these slower than usual, tyty!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS
Username: snailmuffin
Payment: mixed - half treasure and half gems. i believe it'd be 2.25 million treasure and 2,250g?
Character(s): Scene Details:
possible poses? i hope you don't mind me showing them off like this :'^V
for the first, i just googled "people waltzing" and used this image as reference. for both ideas, the color scheme's blue/grey - gloomy colors i suppose?
About the Character(s):
  • vardan - cynical magician, keeps to himself
  • eli - hammy actor, wants to be seen at all times
in terms of their relationship, eli acknowledges vardan as an equal/rival - a rarity, considering eli doesn't give people the time of day (they're too good for that). often they try to get his attention by being their petty dramatic self.
@PKRS
Username: snailmuffin
Payment: mixed - half treasure and half gems. i believe it'd be 2.25 million treasure and 2,250g?
Character(s): Scene Details:
possible poses? i hope you don't mind me showing them off like this :'^V
for the first, i just googled "people waltzing" and used this image as reference. for both ideas, the color scheme's blue/grey - gloomy colors i suppose?
About the Character(s):
  • vardan - cynical magician, keeps to himself
  • eli - hammy actor, wants to be seen at all times
in terms of their relationship, eli acknowledges vardan as an equal/rival - a rarity, considering eli doesn't give people the time of day (they're too good for that). often they try to get his attention by being their petty dramatic self.
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
oh god oh frick I was hoping you’d open up again at some point bc I really wanna get my hands on another one of these because I adore the first one you did for me, but I don’t have any gems on me at the moment hhhhh—-
I do have a bunch of commissions I plan to finish pretty soon- got 3kg in outgoing CRs for art which I should finish within a few days and I’m sure I could scoop together the other half by the time you’d get to finishing mine, so I’m gonna go ahead and claim that second slot; if worse comes to worse and for some reason I don’t get enough gems from art in time I’m cool with buying more gems or paying with USD if I have to. I love your art too much to pass up on this c’:

Username: Straka
Character(s): This fancy b*stard
There’s more info on him in the same document that I had Palva and Kaulaur’s refs in (sorry for the rather inconvenient format but I don’t really vibe with toyhouse and it’s the most convenient thing I’ve got on my ipad :’>)
Scene details:
For the pose- I’ve got a really old unfinished drawing of him from back in the days when I first discovered some of the weird photoshop brushes and used them gratuitously in everything, but it does give a pretty good idea of the vibe. Doesn’t have to be that exact pose, but something with the same sort of statuesque/regal look to it. As for other specifics, I don’t have a particular background in mind apart from a limited palette of warm orange/golds/browns and blue/greens, and a heavy dose of symbolism: peacock feathers, swans, the sun, eyes (all the eyes), any combination of those, just extra as hell. You (obviously) don’t have to draw all those details in his cloak/clothes! It’d be really cool if you could draw him holding a basket-hilt rapier (like I sorta sketched out in my drawing), but if that would make it too busy it’s totally cool if not :> If you have any ideas of your own though I definitely wanna hear them, I’m mostly just brainstorming here because it’s 1 am and my brain don’t work

About the Character(s):
There’s a blurb about him in the old doc (I can resend you the link if you don’t wanna have to dig through your messages for it every time, sorry!), but to summarize all that info, this is the kind of man who probably has a life-size renaissance-style painting of, to quote a friend, “him with nothing on but his cloak appearing from the void and crushing god” hanging in his study. He’s one of the oldest, richest, and most powerful people in history and it’s definitely gotten to his head a bit. Pretentious and extravagant, but also has a terrifying reputation (for good reason) so nobody’s about to call him out for it. Sure he lives in a sci-fi setting thousands of years in the future but he’s too old to care about what century he’s in and he’s also richer than you so if he dresses like someone who put too much effort into a historically inaccurate ren faire outfit, that’s nobody else’s business.

Every since I saw that one of Palva and Kaulaur I have been dying for one of him because he would absolutely have a stained glass window of himself dhfkgjh
oh god oh frick I was hoping you’d open up again at some point bc I really wanna get my hands on another one of these because I adore the first one you did for me, but I don’t have any gems on me at the moment hhhhh—-
I do have a bunch of commissions I plan to finish pretty soon- got 3kg in outgoing CRs for art which I should finish within a few days and I’m sure I could scoop together the other half by the time you’d get to finishing mine, so I’m gonna go ahead and claim that second slot; if worse comes to worse and for some reason I don’t get enough gems from art in time I’m cool with buying more gems or paying with USD if I have to. I love your art too much to pass up on this c’:

Username: Straka
Character(s): This fancy b*stard
There’s more info on him in the same document that I had Palva and Kaulaur’s refs in (sorry for the rather inconvenient format but I don’t really vibe with toyhouse and it’s the most convenient thing I’ve got on my ipad :’>)
Scene details:
For the pose- I’ve got a really old unfinished drawing of him from back in the days when I first discovered some of the weird photoshop brushes and used them gratuitously in everything, but it does give a pretty good idea of the vibe. Doesn’t have to be that exact pose, but something with the same sort of statuesque/regal look to it. As for other specifics, I don’t have a particular background in mind apart from a limited palette of warm orange/golds/browns and blue/greens, and a heavy dose of symbolism: peacock feathers, swans, the sun, eyes (all the eyes), any combination of those, just extra as hell. You (obviously) don’t have to draw all those details in his cloak/clothes! It’d be really cool if you could draw him holding a basket-hilt rapier (like I sorta sketched out in my drawing), but if that would make it too busy it’s totally cool if not :> If you have any ideas of your own though I definitely wanna hear them, I’m mostly just brainstorming here because it’s 1 am and my brain don’t work

About the Character(s):
There’s a blurb about him in the old doc (I can resend you the link if you don’t wanna have to dig through your messages for it every time, sorry!), but to summarize all that info, this is the kind of man who probably has a life-size renaissance-style painting of, to quote a friend, “him with nothing on but his cloak appearing from the void and crushing god” hanging in his study. He’s one of the oldest, richest, and most powerful people in history and it’s definitely gotten to his head a bit. Pretentious and extravagant, but also has a terrifying reputation (for good reason) so nobody’s about to call him out for it. Sure he lives in a sci-fi setting thousands of years in the future but he’s too old to care about what century he’s in and he’s also richer than you so if he dresses like someone who put too much effort into a historically inaccurate ren faire outfit, that’s nobody else’s business.

Every since I saw that one of Palva and Kaulaur I have been dying for one of him because he would absolutely have a stained glass window of himself dhfkgjh
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@SnailMuffin OOOOO I LOVE?? THEM??? The RIVALRY. The TENSION. The DRAMA. I’d die a million deaths for both of them I want you to know this. Couple quick things before I get started though:

• Payment amounts look good to me!!
  • TYSM for the references, I am REALLY loving that waltz pose in particular! I might mess with the angle on it if that’s okay for composition/posing reasons, just a heads up!
  • Any idea of symbolism or stuff I can work into the piece? Their refs mention circus/performing stuff, what aesthetic does that entail? If there’s nothing in particular you have in mind that’s cool too, I can spitball flowers and nature details at you if you’d like!

Lmk what you think and I’ll get back to you with a composition sketch when I can! :>
@SnailMuffin OOOOO I LOVE?? THEM??? The RIVALRY. The TENSION. The DRAMA. I’d die a million deaths for both of them I want you to know this. Couple quick things before I get started though:

• Payment amounts look good to me!!
  • TYSM for the references, I am REALLY loving that waltz pose in particular! I might mess with the angle on it if that’s okay for composition/posing reasons, just a heads up!
  • Any idea of symbolism or stuff I can work into the piece? Their refs mention circus/performing stuff, what aesthetic does that entail? If there’s nothing in particular you have in mind that’s cool too, I can spitball flowers and nature details at you if you’d like!

Lmk what you think and I’ll get back to you with a composition sketch when I can! :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Straka OH HI AGAIN?? Honestly don’t worry about not having gems atm, I trust you to pay me eventually! Thank you so much for ordering again!!
(Also.... in the future...... if you ever want to art trade..... I’m always :eyes:)

Onto specific things:
  • I still have the document, I’ll read up on this shiny mofo in a sec!! He already sounds like quite a presence though LMAO
  • Pose and palette sound good to me! Just a heads up, I can’t do poses that are centered exactly in the frame, but I can definitely work out something with the sword!!
  • We are going to give this man the majestic stained glass window for his study that he’s always wanted. Does he deserve it? Probably not. Are we doing it anyway? Hell yeah we are. We’re doing this bro. We’re making this happen.

Ty for your order, I’ll get a composition sketch to you as soon as I’m able! :>
@Straka OH HI AGAIN?? Honestly don’t worry about not having gems atm, I trust you to pay me eventually! Thank you so much for ordering again!!
(Also.... in the future...... if you ever want to art trade..... I’m always :eyes:)

Onto specific things:
  • I still have the document, I’ll read up on this shiny mofo in a sec!! He already sounds like quite a presence though LMAO
  • Pose and palette sound good to me! Just a heads up, I can’t do poses that are centered exactly in the frame, but I can definitely work out something with the sword!!
  • We are going to give this man the majestic stained glass window for his study that he’s always wanted. Does he deserve it? Probably not. Are we doing it anyway? Hell yeah we are. We’re doing this bro. We’re making this happen.

Ty for your order, I’ll get a composition sketch to you as soon as I’m able! :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
whee ze thank you..... :'^V

i'm 100% cool with you messing with the angle for the pose or doing whatever else you need to do!

as for symbolism... the only things that i can think of are those muse of comedy/tragedy masks and wilted roses. if you have any other ideas that you think would fit the piece more i'd be for them! :^0c
whee ze thank you..... :'^V

i'm 100% cool with you messing with the angle for the pose or doing whatever else you need to do!

as for symbolism... the only things that i can think of are those muse of comedy/tragedy masks and wilted roses. if you have any other ideas that you think would fit the piece more i'd be for them! :^0c
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12