Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > Just a Dude's Art! < 200kt headshots!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@LunaSea
Glad you like the Deluxe headshots, I was scared there would be no interest in them :) Adding you to the pinglist!

@peepsnibbles
Okay, adding you to the pinglist now :D
@LunaSea
Glad you like the Deluxe headshots, I was scared there would be no interest in them :) Adding you to the pinglist!

@peepsnibbles
Okay, adding you to the pinglist now :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
Your art is FANTASTIC. I'd love a cell-shaded bust, whenever you're open again! Would you ping me?
@SuperNinjaDragon
Your art is FANTASTIC. I'd love a cell-shaded bust, whenever you're open again! Would you ping me?
@Chrysocolla
Thank you! :D
Of course, I'll add you to the pinglist now :)
@Chrysocolla
Thank you! :D
Of course, I'll add you to the pinglist now :)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
May I be added to the pinglist?? ^^ also would you be able to draw this guy? (Not for now, just asking for the possible future cx)

https://www.deviantart.com/flammable98/art/Oc-Vincent-790760722
May I be added to the pinglist?? ^^ also would you be able to draw this guy? (Not for now, just asking for the possible future cx)

https://www.deviantart.com/flammable98/art/Oc-Vincent-790760722
@Flammable Absolutely, Vincent has a really interesting design [emoji=coatl love] Adding you to the pinglist ;)
@Flammable
Absolutely, Vincent has a really interesting design
Adding you to the pinglist ;)
@SuperNinjaDragon
I’d love to be added to the pinglist for when you open again please :D
@SuperNinjaDragon
I’d love to be added to the pinglist for when you open again please :D
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
@Icewolf
Sure thing! :) Adding you to the pinglist now~
@Icewolf
Sure thing! :) Adding you to the pinglist now~
@Alphanix I don't usually draw cats so it took me a long time to create something I was satisfied with. Sorry about the long wait, and thank you so much for your patience! Finished sketching them now, yay! Any details that you'd like changed or edited before I finish the drawing? :D Also, I was thinking of giving some yellow-ish lighting on them, what do you think about that? Might look better than some drab gray shadows. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/783693cb-7ff8-4b1d-88c5-2d6b70da691a/dd4blrm-4cd9aacd-46be-41b8-b230-72a2ca978408.png/v1/fill/w_1199,h_667,q_70,strp/commission_33_1_by_sunidr_dd4blrm-pre.jpg[/img]
@Alphanix
I don't usually draw cats so it took me a long time to create something I was satisfied with. Sorry about the long wait, and thank you so much for your patience!

Finished sketching them now, yay! Any details that you'd like changed or edited before I finish the drawing? :D
Also, I was thinking of giving some yellow-ish lighting on them, what do you think about that? Might look better than some drab gray shadows.

commission_33_1_by_sunidr_dd4blrm-pre.jpg
@SuperNinjaDragon Looks great! And the wait isn’t too much of a problem :) The yellow lighting sounds good, and I don’t see anything that needs to be corrected, thanks!
@SuperNinjaDragon Looks great! And the wait isn’t too much of a problem :) The yellow lighting sounds good, and I don’t see anything that needs to be corrected, thanks!
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
Thank you! The next update, I will show you the complete piece ;)
@Alphanix
Thank you! The next update, I will show you the complete piece ;)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17