Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Waterfall Pixel Art! [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Oh gollyy,,, I feel bad coming here when I'm basically broke but these look awesome and i'd love one for my girl,,, Would 70 gems work alright,,,? I know it's on the low side but I can probably go digging through apparel of mine and try to find something?? ;w; [s]imsosorry[/s] Either wayyy... here's my order form Username: Sonii Payment: 70 Gems (or more if need be) Description of Art: A peaceful moonlight river with candles floating in the water (maybe some black shrubbery or trees near the river to contrast the blueness/reflect?), based on my baby gal and spiral Calendula Reference(If Relevant): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404100/40409930_350.png[/img] [img]https://leifeshallcross.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/vietnam-boats_73711_600x450.jpg[/img] Items I'd love emphasized: [item= Solar Flame Candles] floating on/above the water? [item= accent: Goodnight Moonlight](i'd love those whisps of smoke and the moon) [item=umbral wreath] oooh or make the wreath into bushes?
Oh gollyy,,, I feel bad coming here when I'm basically broke but these look awesome and i'd love one for my girl,,,
Would 70 gems work alright,,,? I know it's on the low side but I can probably go digging through apparel of mine and try to find something?? ;w; imsosorry

Either wayyy... here's my order form
Username: Sonii
Payment: 70 Gems (or more if need be)
Description of Art: A peaceful moonlight river with candles floating in the water (maybe some black shrubbery or trees near the river to contrast the blueness/reflect?), based on my baby gal and spiral Calendula
Reference(If Relevant):
40409930_350.png
vietnam-boats_73711_600x450.jpg

Items I'd love emphasized:
Solar Flame Candles floating on/above the water?
Accent: Goodnight Moonlight (i'd love those whisps of smoke and the moon)
Umbral Wreath oooh or make the wreath into bushes?
sonii_chibi.png~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~aizoa.png
these are so clean i have to bookmark this for later
these are so clean i have to bookmark this for later
1V5lI2H.png
[quote name="Sonii" date="2019-01-03 20:27:25" ] Oh gollyy,,, I feel bad coming here when I'm basically broke but these look awesome and i'd love one for my girl,,, Would 70 gems work alright,,,? I know it's on the low side but I can probably go digging through apparel of mine and try to find something?? ;w; [s]imsosorry[/s] Either wayyy... here's my order form Username: Sonii Payment: 70 Gems (or more if need be) Description of Art: A peaceful moonlight river with candles floating in the water (maybe some black shrubbery or trees near the river to contrast the blueness/reflect?), based on my baby gal and spiral Calendula Reference(If Relevant): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404100/40409930_350.png[/img] [img]https://leifeshallcross.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/vietnam-boats_73711_600x450.jpg[/img] Items I'd love emphasized: [item= Solar Flame Candles] floating on/above the water? [item= accent: Goodnight Moonlight](i'd love those whisps of smoke and the moon) [item=umbral wreath] oooh or make the wreath into bushes? [/quote] @Sonii Certainly! I'll add you to the slots!
Sonii wrote on 2019-01-03 20:27:25:
Oh gollyy,,, I feel bad coming here when I'm basically broke but these look awesome and i'd love one for my girl,,,
Would 70 gems work alright,,,? I know it's on the low side but I can probably go digging through apparel of mine and try to find something?? ;w; imsosorry

Either wayyy... here's my order form
Username: Sonii
Payment: 70 Gems (or more if need be)
Description of Art: A peaceful moonlight river with candles floating in the water (maybe some black shrubbery or trees near the river to contrast the blueness/reflect?), based on my baby gal and spiral Calendula
Reference(If Relevant):
40409930_350.png
vietnam-boats_73711_600x450.jpg

Items I'd love emphasized:
Solar Flame Candles floating on/above the water?
Accent: Goodnight Moonlight (i'd love those whisps of smoke and the moon)
Umbral Wreath oooh or make the wreath into bushes?

@Sonii
Certainly! I'll add you to the slots!
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.pngWuLeD0x.png
Twitter
Tumblr
JkfzTy1.pngAXyz25N.pngP7jIvpQ.png
@Xissor
I see you like Hiveswap and I was wondering if I could get a waterfall for Ardata!
Username: Sarkie
Payment: Around 80kt if that's okay?
Description of Art: Maybe playing into a darker palette her eyes? You can just do what you feel looks right! (If she could be sitting with her feet in the water that'd be amazing, but you don't have to!)

I love your art, it has a really unique feel ^-^
@Xissor
I see you like Hiveswap and I was wondering if I could get a waterfall for Ardata!
Username: Sarkie
Payment: Around 80kt if that's okay?
Description of Art: Maybe playing into a darker palette her eyes? You can just do what you feel looks right! (If she could be sitting with her feet in the water that'd be amazing, but you don't have to!)

I love your art, it has a really unique feel ^-^
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
Pinging myself for when I have more cash!
@Rikirik
Pinging myself for when I have more cash!
@Rikirik
[quote name="Sarkie" date="2019-01-03 22:11:25" ] @Xissor I see you like Hiveswap and I was wondering if I could get a waterfall for Ardata! Would around 80kt be okay? [/quote] @Sarkie Sure! I'll add you to the slots
Sarkie wrote on 2019-01-03 22:11:25:
@Xissor
Would around 80kt be okay?

@Sarkie

Sure! I'll add you to the slots
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
Twitter
Tumblr
@Xissor [b]Username:[/b] SuperNinjaDragon [b]Payment:[/b] I don't know how to price pixels, is 30kt reasonable? [b]Description of Art:[/b] Can I order a waterfall and the extra little border? I'd like to give you some creative liberty on this, and some key words if that's alright - rainbows, pink, sparkles, butterflies, crystals. I can be more specific though :) [b]Reference:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23585952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235860/23585952_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Xissor
Username: SuperNinjaDragon
Payment: I don't know how to price pixels, is 30kt reasonable?
Description of Art: Can I order a waterfall and the extra little border? I'd like to give you some creative liberty on this, and some key words if that's alright - rainbows, pink, sparkles, butterflies, crystals. I can be more specific though :)
Reference:
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
[quote name="SuperNinjaDragon" date="2019-01-04 00:35:21" ] @Xissor [b]Username:[/b] SuperNinjaDragon [b]Payment:[/b] I don't know how to price pixels, is 30kt reasonable? [b]Description of Art:[/b] Can I order a waterfall and the extra little border? I'd like to give you some creative liberty on this, and some key words if that's alright - rainbows, pink, sparkles, butterflies, crystals. I can be more specific though :) [b]Reference:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23585952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235860/23585952_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [/quote] @SuperNinjaDragon 30kt is just little low! I should probably put a minimum pricing up now that I've sort of got the feel for it with other people's commissions. I think the lowest I'll go is 50kt! :>
SuperNinjaDragon wrote on 2019-01-04 00:35:21:
@Xissor
Username: SuperNinjaDragon
Payment: I don't know how to price pixels, is 30kt reasonable?
Description of Art: Can I order a waterfall and the extra little border? I'd like to give you some creative liberty on this, and some key words if that's alright - rainbows, pink, sparkles, butterflies, crystals. I can be more specific though :)
Reference:

@SuperNinjaDragon

30kt is just little low! I should probably put a minimum pricing up now that I've sort of got the feel for it with other people's commissions. I think the lowest I'll go is 50kt! :>
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
Twitter
Tumblr
These are absolutely gorgeous!!
These are absolutely gorgeous!!
@Xissor
I'm vert sorry about that D: Would 85kt be okay? (^_^)/
@Xissor
I'm vert sorry about that D: Would 85kt be okay? (^_^)/
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18