Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Waterfall Pixel Art! [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Xissor these are so cute oh my god, can I be added to the pinglist please? Definitely will be back when I've got the cash for it!!
@Xissor these are so cute oh my god, can I be added to the pinglist please? Definitely will be back when I've got the cash for it!!
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@Xissor Hello, I'm back for another! ;o;
Username: wesleydog
Payment/Tier: 2 tier - paying in treasure!
Description of Art: I'd love a waterfall that resembles green tea, including lots of cherry blossoms. ^^ If you're able to include a drawing of the teapot below (with or without the cover) somewhere on the grass (it can be large, as all of the little creatures in the image live inside of it) that'd be wonderful! Going for the same sort of color scheme/aesthetic as the image below, but you have some artistic freedom as well :')
Reference(If Relevant): These are the kiddos!
Description of Art: I'd love a waterfall that resembles green tea, including lots of cherry blossoms. ^^ If you're able to include a drawing of the teapot below (with or without the cover) somewhere on the grass (it can be large, as all of the little creatures in the image live inside of it) that'd be wonderful! Going for the same sort of color scheme/aesthetic as the image below, but you have some artistic freedom as well :')
[quote name="wesleydog" date="2019-01-22 03:55:02" ] @Xissor Hello, I'm back for another! ;o; Username: wesleydog Payment/Tier: 2 tier - paying in treasure! Description of Art: I'd love a waterfall that resembles green tea, including lots of cherry blossoms. ^^ If you're able to include a drawing of the teapot below (with or without the cover) somewhere on the grass (it can be large, as all of the little creatures in the image live inside of it) that'd be wonderful! Going for the same sort of color scheme/aesthetic as the image below, but you have some artistic freedom as well :') Reference(If Relevant): These are the kiddos! [/quote] @wesleydog Ah! I'm sorry I'm not taking commissions right now! I'm very busy currently!
wesleydog wrote on 2019-01-22 03:55:02:

@wesleydog Ah! I'm sorry I'm not taking commissions right now! I'm very busy currently!
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.pngWuLeD0x.png
Twitter
Tumblr
JkfzTy1.pngAXyz25N.pngP7jIvpQ.png
[quote name="foxghosts" date="2019-01-22 01:32:06" ] @Xissor these are so cute oh my god, can I be added to the pinglist please? Definitely will be back when I've got the cash for it!! [/quote] @foxghosts sure!
foxghosts wrote on 2019-01-22 01:32:06:

@foxghosts
sure!
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
Twitter
Tumblr
@Xissor Oh goodness, I'm sorry ;o; I thought the title said open for some reason - will you ping me when you open again please? c:
@Xissor Oh goodness, I'm sorry ;o; I thought the title said open for some reason - will you ping me when you open again please? c:
[quote name="wesleydog" date="2019-01-22 10:24:08" ] @Xissor Oh goodness, I'm sorry ;o; I thought the title said open for some reason - will you ping me when you open again please? c: [/quote] @wesleydog Sure thing! :>
wesleydog wrote on 2019-01-22 10:24:08:
@wesleydog
Sure thing! :>
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
Twitter
Tumblr
@Xissor
could I be on the pinglist for when you reopen please? These are really so cool!
@Xissor
could I be on the pinglist for when you reopen please? These are really so cool!
mooncakefestival
FR + 16
ygWzlbs.pngUFUmX1W.pngE3sjxsi.pnguJuXpVk.png
bQRqVp4.png
[quote name="mooncakefestival" date="2019-01-23 03:05:52" ] @Xissor could I be on the pinglist for when you reopen please? These are really so cool! [/quote] @mooncakefestival Sure thing!
mooncakefestival wrote on 2019-01-23 03:05:52:
@Xissor
@mooncakefestival
Sure thing!
lSYwJLn.png Ben
He/Him
Twitter
Tumblr
@Xissor Please can I be added to the pinglist??
@Xissor Please can I be added to the pinglist??
@Xissor If you ever open these up again, could I get a ping? :>
@Xissor If you ever open these up again, could I get a ping? :>
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|