Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WAIT][L&A] The Writ of Writing Shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kalistys - You have 24 hours to respond that you still want your request fulfilled or I'll remove you from the list. Thank you!
@Kalistys - You have 24 hours to respond that you still want your request fulfilled or I'll remove you from the list. Thank you!
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria
Yes I would still be interested, thank you!
@Wystaria
Yes I would still be interested, thank you!
@Kalistys - Loud and clear! I'll be starting on your pieces, now! ^w^ Please go ahead and send a one-way CR with payment (for both dragons/lore). I will -not- accept until your commission is posted here with an additional ping to you. Thanks! [rule] @Eiyora Thank you so much for waiting! I hope the detail in this will help make up for the time it took me to do it. :D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/65c48e79ed66959109abc4d1e7ee2cc0/tumblr_pkfa0hLA5X1uyn897_640.jpg[/img]
@Kalistys - Loud and clear! I'll be starting on your pieces, now! ^w^ Please go ahead and send a one-way CR with payment (for both dragons/lore). I will -not- accept until your commission is posted here with an additional ping to you.

Thanks!

@Eiyora

Thank you so much for waiting! I hope the detail in this will help make up for the time it took me to do it. :D

tumblr_pkfa0hLA5X1uyn897_640.jpg
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Kalystis - I truly hope these will tickle your creative fancy and give you something to work with! [rule] [quote=Ravenna] The yard rang with the harsh clamor of arms against armaments, and blade against claw. Spells hissed through the air and left strange aromas in the air as they struck their targets. Now and then a harsh shout would ring out -- whether the yelp of an injury or the angry bark of an instructor was never certain. Ravenna breathed deeply then scanned those within the yard, her crimson eyes peering out from beneath the shadows of her helm. The buzzing energy of the courtyard where those within the clan trained always stirred her blood. She could feel her heart thumping away, pumping her blood through her veins in a heightened state of awareness. The thrill of combat drew her inexorably forward. The Skydancer was known for her passions. As a plague dragon it was only natural that conflict's clarion calling reverberated through her very bones. Their nature, like that of their Matron Deity, was one of survival and a pacifist with no training rarely lived as their bellies went empty, conceding to the strength of those willing to take what they needed through force. There were times she even dreamed of a great drum whose steady rhythm helped to churn the clashing warriors upon a blood and body-strewn field as carrion birds flocked and circled overhead. It was these dreams, punctuated by blinding flashes of lightning and the deafening rumble of thunder, that had truly drawn Ravenna to her current lands. She felt the dreams a portent and she sought her destiny, her fate, whatever might come of it; she intended to meet it heads on, at full strength. [/quote] [quote= Deinacanthon] The dream was such a strange one. Everything was blurred and hazed as if he could not quite open his eyes. Or perhaps his vision was distorted by water or a fog. No matter how hard he tried or willed it he could never perfectly clear away the cloudiness that afflicted his gaze, and so he was left to experience things half-seeing. As always, it began in darkness with a red glow that slowly grew brighter and more encompassing until it enveloped him. When the glow faded away he was left standing atop a plateau. The sides were steep, the land below so far away that he could hear the cry of birds circling well beneath him. Night swelled around him like a familiar companion, but to see lightning at eye-level, to see it illuminate the roiling clouds that flew toward him like a vengeful creature, unnerved even him. To control such a raw, elemental force... to be its creator... he was reminded of how powerful the gods must be, and how great their enemy if it took so many of them to fend off the end that it could bring. Within the clouds a shape formed. Its edges were ephemeral, shifting as easily as the winds whipped at them before coiling in on itself in a constant effort to hold its shape. A mighty beast appeared from the dark mass of cloud, or rather, drew itself together from the thunder and lightning to become a creature that embodied the great power of a thunderhead. It's eyes glowed the blue-purple of a lightning strike as it glared at him and stamped at the empty air as surely as he might the stone. With a great bellow of thunder the beast charged forward. Lightning skittered around its claws and arced from the pointed horns that jutted from its head. Deinacanthon readied his weapon and dug his claws into the surface of the plateau. There would be no running. [/quote]
@Kalystis - I truly hope these will tickle your creative fancy and give you something to work with!

Ravenna wrote:

The yard rang with the harsh clamor of arms against armaments, and blade against claw. Spells hissed through the air and left strange aromas in the air as they struck their targets. Now and then a harsh shout would ring out -- whether the yelp of an injury or the angry bark of an instructor was never certain.

Ravenna breathed deeply then scanned those within the yard, her crimson eyes peering out from beneath the shadows of her helm. The buzzing energy of the courtyard where those within the clan trained always stirred her blood. She could feel her heart thumping away, pumping her blood through her veins in a heightened state of awareness. The thrill of combat drew her inexorably forward.

The Skydancer was known for her passions. As a plague dragon it was only natural that conflict's clarion calling reverberated through her very bones. Their nature, like that of their Matron Deity, was one of survival and a pacifist with no training rarely lived as their bellies went empty, conceding to the strength of those willing to take what they needed through force.

There were times she even dreamed of a great drum whose steady rhythm helped to churn the clashing warriors upon a blood and body-strewn field as carrion birds flocked and circled overhead. It was these dreams, punctuated by blinding flashes of lightning and the deafening rumble of thunder, that had truly drawn Ravenna to her current lands. She felt the dreams a portent and she sought her destiny, her fate, whatever might come of it; she intended to meet it heads on, at full strength.
Deinacanthon wrote:

The dream was such a strange one. Everything was blurred and hazed as if he could not quite open his eyes. Or perhaps his vision was distorted by water or a fog. No matter how hard he tried or willed it he could never perfectly clear away the cloudiness that afflicted his gaze, and so he was left to experience things half-seeing. As always, it began in darkness with a red glow that slowly grew brighter and more encompassing until it enveloped him.

When the glow faded away he was left standing atop a plateau. The sides were steep, the land below so far away that he could hear the cry of birds circling well beneath him. Night swelled around him like a familiar companion, but to see lightning at eye-level, to see it illuminate the roiling clouds that flew toward him like a vengeful creature, unnerved even him. To control such a raw, elemental force... to be its creator... he was reminded of how powerful the gods must be, and how great their enemy if it took so many of them to fend off the end that it could bring.

Within the clouds a shape formed. Its edges were ephemeral, shifting as easily as the winds whipped at them before coiling in on itself in a constant effort to hold its shape. A mighty beast appeared from the dark mass of cloud, or rather, drew itself together from the thunder and lightning to become a creature that embodied the great power of a thunderhead. It's eyes glowed the blue-purple of a lightning strike as it glared at him and stamped at the empty air as surely as he might the stone.

With a great bellow of thunder the beast charged forward. Lightning skittered around its claws and arced from the pointed horns that jutted from its head. Deinacanthon readied his weapon and dug his claws into the surface of the plateau. There would be no running.
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Pleasant
hope it's alright to ping myself! ;-w;
i'll be back soon ;o;
@Pleasant
hope it's alright to ping myself! ;-w;
i'll be back soon ;o;
pleasant_comm.png
Completed commission for @/Crustacean ! :D [s]OMG never again![/s] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2b2fcbf8a513e54498cd6a802612cab8/tumblr_pkh9yd2ghq1uyn897_640.jpg[/img]
Completed commission for @/Crustacean ! :D OMG never again!

tumblr_pkh9yd2ghq1uyn897_640.jpg
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
Bump
Bump
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria
Oh, I love them, thank you! (You misspelled my name so I just saw it now). Do you mind if I edit them? And would you like me to mention in the bio that you helped write the lore/bios?
@Wystaria
Oh, I love them, thank you! (You misspelled my name so I just saw it now). Do you mind if I edit them? And would you like me to mention in the bio that you helped write the lore/bios?
@Kalistys — Oops!!! Thanks for checking in. :) Edit away but a credit to the post would be nice, or even just a mention for the help. I’m really glad you liked them! ^w^
@Kalistys — Oops!!! Thanks for checking in. :) Edit away but a credit to the post would be nice, or even just a mention for the help. I’m really glad you liked them! ^w^
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
Bump
Bump
Wishlist by Dragon