Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] treeblood's gfx [ breeding cards + ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Holland hello! Sorry, my last couple days ended up quite hectic! The total price for your cards is 300 gems or 300kt, mixed payment totally okay ^-^

Please send a CR with the payment and I'll get started on the psd today!
@Holland hello! Sorry, my last couple days ended up quite hectic! The total price for your cards is 300 gems or 300kt, mixed payment totally okay ^-^

Please send a CR with the payment and I'll get started on the psd today!
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
@treeblood
Heyo! I'd love to place an order for a custom forum and signature banner as well as a matching signature button. I am terrified of ruining your spreadsheet as idk how that fancy stuff works
@treeblood
Heyo! I'd love to place an order for a custom forum and signature banner as well as a matching signature button. I am terrified of ruining your spreadsheet as idk how that fancy stuff works
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@treeblood
Sent! Thanks so much!
@treeblood
Sent! Thanks so much!
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Empedocles Hi there! No worries, you can post the form here as well if you're more comfortable with that! The form for banners and signature buttons is more or less the same. [code][b]YOUR FR USERNAME & ID # - [/b] [b]BANNER TYPE: THREAD/SIGNATURE/OTHER -[/b] [b]SIZE -[/b] (signature/forum full width 520px; signature square button = 98px by 98px). [b]MAIN TEXT -[/b] the main text ex. Hatchery Title [b]SUB TEXT -[/b] The sub text ex. 'A Nature Hatchery'. MAIN TEXT FONT CHOICE- choose from dafont.com [b]SUB TEXT FONT CHOICE (if applicable)[/b] - choose from dafont.com. [b]IMAGE -[/b] choose from unsplash.com [b]GENERAL AESTHETIC - [/b]natural, spooky, dark, summery, steampunk, etc. [b]EXTRA INFO - [/b]anything else important; ex. i want this is the shape of a cloud. [b]PAYMENT - [/b]gems/treasure/mixed.[/code] You can use the above code for all the banners/buttons! Please fill out one form for each graphic you request!
@Empedocles Hi there! No worries, you can post the form here as well if you're more comfortable with that! The form for banners and signature buttons is more or less the same.
Code:
[b]YOUR FR USERNAME & ID # - [/b] [b]BANNER TYPE: THREAD/SIGNATURE/OTHER -[/b] [b]SIZE -[/b] (signature/forum full width 520px; signature square button = 98px by 98px). [b]MAIN TEXT -[/b] the main text ex. Hatchery Title [b]SUB TEXT -[/b] The sub text ex. 'A Nature Hatchery'. MAIN TEXT FONT CHOICE- choose from dafont.com [b]SUB TEXT FONT CHOICE (if applicable)[/b] - choose from dafont.com. [b]IMAGE -[/b] choose from unsplash.com [b]GENERAL AESTHETIC - [/b]natural, spooky, dark, summery, steampunk, etc. [b]EXTRA INFO - [/b]anything else important; ex. i want this is the shape of a cloud. [b]PAYMENT - [/b]gems/treasure/mixed.

You can use the above code for all the banners/buttons! Please fill out one form for each graphic you request!

36vcrVo.png
@Holland I have a few samples for you to have a gander at! The first three have a different way of laying the image over the background - they are subtle differences though! The last one is just an example without all-caps for the pairing name. Please let me know your preferences and if there is anything else that you would like changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zLVCPPd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qq1ZX41.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IYUImRi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6Z28EXU.png[/img]
@Holland I have a few samples for you to have a gander at!

The first three have a different way of laying the image over the background - they are subtle differences though! The last one is just an example without all-caps for the pairing name.

Please let me know your preferences and if there is anything else that you would like changed!

zLVCPPd.png
Qq1ZX41.png

IYUImRi.png
6Z28EXU.png
36vcrVo.png
@treeblood
I can't spot the differences so they must be subtle as heck XD

I think all caps for the pair names is best, but could the genes and colors be compressed a little more? I'm obsessed with having as minimal as possible cards in terms of space. Is there a way the color blocks can be sized down and put on the same lines as the genes?
@treeblood
I can't spot the differences so they must be subtle as heck XD

I think all caps for the pair names is best, but could the genes and colors be compressed a little more? I'm obsessed with having as minimal as possible cards in terms of space. Is there a way the color blocks can be sized down and put on the same lines as the genes?
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland of course! Here is a more compressed sample, let me know what you think! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nwz9sjk.png[/img]
@Holland of course! Here is a more compressed sample, let me know what you think!

Nwz9sjk.png
36vcrVo.png
@treeblood
I McFreakin' love that, yes, that is the design!
@treeblood
I McFreakin' love that, yes, that is the design!
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland ahh I'm glad you like it! My apologies, I've had an unexpectedly busy few days and I'm back at work this week. I should have your order done by tomorrow night at the latest!

@Holland ahh I'm glad you like it! My apologies, I've had an unexpectedly busy few days and I'm back at work this week. I should have your order done by tomorrow night at the latest!

36vcrVo.png
@treeblood
It’s alright, take your time!
@treeblood
It’s alright, take your time!
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8