Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] treeblood's gfx [ breeding cards + ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@treeblood

just wondering if you have any slots available? (and not busyXD)
@treeblood

just wondering if you have any slots available? (and not busyXD)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxxx hello! I have one slot/user open per category - you can request up to ten graphics/breeding cards per slot.

It's all on this handy dandy google sheet if you would like to fill out an order form!
@Phoenyxxx hello! I have one slot/user open per category - you can request up to ten graphics/breeding cards per slot.

It's all on this handy dandy google sheet if you would like to fill out an order form!
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
@treeblood
Filled out my order ^-^ I hope I didn’t mess up anything lol
@treeblood
Filled out my order ^-^ I hope I didn’t mess up anything lol
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
*rubs grubby little hands all over topic*

Are the half-sized breeding cards a template option?, or would they be a custom order? And are we able to opt for no hatchling previews?
*rubs grubby little hands all over topic*

Are the half-sized breeding cards a template option?, or would they be a custom order? And are we able to opt for no hatchling previews?
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Closetcreep got it! I will start working on these today for you ^-^ @Holland Hi! If you mean this half-sized card, I can do that as a template as I have that psd handy for my own hatchery! [img]https://imgur.com/W6c3j9O.gif.gif[/img] And I can certainly do it without hatchling previews. I would change the background image though, just so they aren't too similar to my own cards ^-^ If you wanted a different style of half-sized card, that would be custom as I'd have to create a new psd. I hope that all makes sense!
@Closetcreep got it! I will start working on these today for you ^-^

@Holland Hi! If you mean this half-sized card, I can do that as a template as I have that psd handy for my own hatchery!

W6c3j9O.gif.gif

And I can certainly do it without hatchling previews. I would change the background image though, just so they aren't too similar to my own cards ^-^

If you wanted a different style of half-sized card, that would be custom as I'd have to create a new psd. I hope that all makes sense!
36vcrVo.png
@treeblood
Yes, something like that would be perfect! Sans hatchlings and dragon names, replaced with pair name, genes, and color range.

I'll fill out the form when it's clear to do so! It's going to be a lot of cards I need :')
@treeblood
Yes, something like that would be perfect! Sans hatchlings and dragon names, replaced with pair name, genes, and color range.

I'll fill out the form when it's clear to do so! It's going to be a lot of cards I need :')
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Closetcreep just updating you, I have 6 cards done and should be finished up today, I'll send you the finished pieces this afternoon ^-^

@Holland that sounds great! I love being able to play around with new formats :* I should have a slot open later this afternoon as mentioned above, I will ping you when it's opened!
@Closetcreep just updating you, I have 6 cards done and should be finished up today, I'll send you the finished pieces this afternoon ^-^

@Holland that sounds great! I love being able to play around with new formats :* I should have a slot open later this afternoon as mentioned above, I will ping you when it's opened!
36vcrVo.png
@Holland just letting you know a card slot has opened :)
@Holland just letting you know a card slot has opened :)
36vcrVo.png
@treeblood
Hey, sorry to respond so late! I've finished filling out the Breeding Card Order Form sheet; I assume that's the only one I need to worry about. Let me know if you need more info!
@treeblood
Hey, sorry to respond so late! I've finished filling out the Breeding Card Order Form sheet; I assume that's the only one I need to worry about. Let me know if you need more info!
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland looks great to me! I will start working on this later today, as I have a few errands to run. I'll keep you updated on progress, especially while formulating the psd.

Thank you!
@Holland looks great to me! I will start working on this later today, as I have a few errands to run. I'll keep you updated on progress, especially while formulating the psd.

Thank you!
36vcrVo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8