Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coloured doodles for EGGS! (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Aztec Sure thing <3 Noting you down!
@Aztec Sure thing <3 Noting you down!
signaturething.png
@Dalinar - Awesome, thank you! <3 Would I be able to bribe you for a fullbody with three eggs? The character I have in mind currently doesn't have a fullbody ref, so it would take a little explanation of his outfit, which might make it a bit more difficult, so I understand if not!
@Dalinar - Awesome, thank you! <3 Would I be able to bribe you for a fullbody with three eggs? The character I have in mind currently doesn't have a fullbody ref, so it would take a little explanation of his outfit, which might make it a bit more difficult, so I understand if not!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec I can certainly try :D 3 eggs sound good for a full body unless you want something very detailed (colour-wise).
@Aztec I can certainly try :D 3 eggs sound good for a full body unless you want something very detailed (colour-wise).
signaturething.png
@Dalinar - Aahh, sorry for the delayed reply! I really like your 2nd and 3rd (going from what's under your intro) and hopefully something like either of those isn't too complex? I'll honestly leave it up to you on coloring! I'll take even a simple flat color.

As for the character, I'm looking for art of Martin! He's pretty scrawny, and I think his outfit is pretty simple? He’s got a black sleeveless shirt (not like a tank top, like just a t-shirt with no sleeves) tan cargo shorts, and he's always got at least one (sometimes two or three) crossbody backpack on him, with the bag part on his back. His shoes are ratty red tennis shoes, and he wears knee-high white socks.

@Dalinar - Aahh, sorry for the delayed reply! I really like your 2nd and 3rd (going from what's under your intro) and hopefully something like either of those isn't too complex? I'll honestly leave it up to you on coloring! I'll take even a simple flat color.

As for the character, I'm looking for art of Martin! He's pretty scrawny, and I think his outfit is pretty simple? He’s got a black sleeveless shirt (not like a tank top, like just a t-shirt with no sleeves) tan cargo shorts, and he's always got at least one (sometimes two or three) crossbody backpack on him, with the bag part on his back. His shoes are ratty red tennis shoes, and he wears knee-high white socks.

IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Hikumi :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/W0HPcCl.png[/img]
@Hikumi :D

W0HPcCl.png
signaturething.png
@Aztec Funnily enough the 3rd example under the intro is of a character named Martin XD

I'll get a sketch done asap~
@Aztec Funnily enough the 3rd example under the intro is of a character named Martin XD

I'll get a sketch done asap~
signaturething.png
@Dalinar - Oh that's awesome! Thank you!
@Dalinar - Oh that's awesome! Thank you!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Dalinar woooowwww just
wow
I got one lil thing which os Tesh eyes not sure if its the white part being too dark or no white reflection on iris or what but otherwise just: wooOW they look so fancy Im just: I love this ;; (best inversion spending eggs if you ask me haha)
@Dalinar woooowwww just
wow
I got one lil thing which os Tesh eyes not sure if its the white part being too dark or no white reflection on iris or what but otherwise just: wooOW they look so fancy Im just: I love this ;; (best inversion spending eggs if you ask me haha)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi I can make his eyes lighter? Is that the issue
;W; ?

I'm glad you like it though!
@Hikumi I can make his eyes lighter? Is that the issue
;W; ?

I'm glad you like it though!
signaturething.png
@Dalinar I think so? like not the iris color, that color is good, its more the white part of the eye(?
but yeah its just: wow okay I dont have words haha (also Id absolutely love to order again so Id like to still be on the pinglist!)
@Dalinar I think so? like not the iris color, that color is good, its more the white part of the eye(?
but yeah its just: wow okay I dont have words haha (also Id absolutely love to order again so Id like to still be on the pinglist!)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11