Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coloured doodles for EGGS! (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Dalinar Hello hello! I was wondering if by chance that second slot is still available, and if so may I grab it, please?

Would you be interested in doing something of either of these two characters? This first guy is from a cartoon show, and this guy is my gijinka design for an existing non-human character, if one of them happens to catch your eye!

I was hoping possibly to purchase something like a half-body for one of them? I can do a starting offer of 2 eggs if that's okay! (And can give you more references/character details of course!) If for any reason you'd rather not do either of them though I understand totally! Thank you in either case for your time!
@Dalinar Hello hello! I was wondering if by chance that second slot is still available, and if so may I grab it, please?

Would you be interested in doing something of either of these two characters? This first guy is from a cartoon show, and this guy is my gijinka design for an existing non-human character, if one of them happens to catch your eye!

I was hoping possibly to purchase something like a half-body for one of them? I can do a starting offer of 2 eggs if that's okay! (And can give you more references/character details of course!) If for any reason you'd rather not do either of them though I understand totally! Thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@Dalinar IDK if theres still a slot (I dont think so but?) open but if it is, there I am (and if not, back to the shadows)
@Dalinar IDK if theres still a slot (I dont think so but?) open but if it is, there I am (and if not, back to the shadows)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Ceilingfen That's okay o/

@Vovina Ohhh I like both of them XD So really whichever you'd prefer I'd be happy drawing o/

@Hikumi Sorry ;w;!!
@Ceilingfen That's okay o/

@Vovina Ohhh I like both of them XD So really whichever you'd prefer I'd be happy drawing o/

@Hikumi Sorry ;w;!!
@Dalinar

Would you like to leggo your eggo now or after?
@Dalinar

Would you like to leggo your eggo now or after?
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
@Dalinar Thank you so much for getting back to me! In that case may I please order for this one?

Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Personality-wise, he's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, proud, elegant, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.

My only request for him is that he should look very feminine, please! But other than that you've got the freedom to do what you wish! Any of the outfits on that first picture would be fine (and you can stylize/simplify if you'd like)!

Please let me know when you'd like me to send the eggs over, and of course if you have any questions about him or need clarification on anything. Thank you kindly! :D
@Dalinar Thank you so much for getting back to me! In that case may I please order for this one?

Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Personality-wise, he's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, proud, elegant, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.

My only request for him is that he should look very feminine, please! But other than that you've got the freedom to do what you wish! Any of the outfits on that first picture would be fine (and you can stylize/simplify if you'd like)!

Please let me know when you'd like me to send the eggs over, and of course if you have any questions about him or need clarification on anything. Thank you kindly! :D
r6J6MbS.png
@Ceilingfen Whichever is fine with me, I should be done soon/tonight anyway o/
@Ceilingfen Whichever is fine with me, I should be done soon/tonight anyway o/
@Dalinar

Alrighty, I’ll send it after (not your fault just been scammed in the past)
@Dalinar

Alrighty, I’ll send it after (not your fault just been scammed in the past)
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
@Ceilingfen Eye colour? I can't tell from your coloured ref D:
@Ceilingfen Eye colour? I can't tell from your coloured ref D:
@Dalinar Hello again! I’d love to be added to the pinglist! c:
@Dalinar Hello again! I’d love to be added to the pinglist! c:
@Cobbleflop Of course o/

@Vovina Oops missed your question! Er, whenever really. I prefer upfront/half upfront (and have a bunch of customers who can vouch for me o/) but I get if you're uncomfortable with that.

I'm starting this now since still waiting for Ceilingfen to get back to me!
@Cobbleflop Of course o/

@Vovina Oops missed your question! Er, whenever really. I prefer upfront/half upfront (and have a bunch of customers who can vouch for me o/) but I get if you're uncomfortable with that.

I'm starting this now since still waiting for Ceilingfen to get back to me!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11