Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Birthday Art [O] T/G/Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aztec AHHHH Thank you!! I'm glad that you are!

I would charge you around 1mil for a colored halfbody, and 500kg for a colored bust! I'm absolutely fine with drawing beefy dudes, so non-issue there! I'm also interested in gems, so if you wanted to swap any of those values you out at a 1:850 ratio I'd be fine with that!
@Aztec AHHHH Thank you!! I'm glad that you are!

I would charge you around 1mil for a colored halfbody, and 500kg for a colored bust! I'm absolutely fine with drawing beefy dudes, so non-issue there! I'm also interested in gems, so if you wanted to swap any of those values you out at a 1:850 ratio I'd be fine with that!
@yawns - Your prices seem pretty reasonable to me! I'd love to get a colored halfbody of TORGIER in gems! I don't have any specifics for him, except that he needs to be deadpan. Otherwise, do what you will!

Would you prefer payment before or after you finish?
@yawns - Your prices seem pretty reasonable to me! I'd love to get a colored halfbody of TORGIER in gems! I don't have any specifics for him, except that he needs to be deadpan. Otherwise, do what you will!

Would you prefer payment before or after you finish?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec Awesome! Well then I'll get started right away!

I'd prefer if I could receive the gems (1176) after I've finished your work. Once completed, I'll show you a watermarked version and as soon as you approve and payment is sent, I'll send you the full size/unwatermarked. That sound good?
@Aztec Awesome! Well then I'll get started right away!

I'd prefer if I could receive the gems (1176) after I've finished your work. Once completed, I'll show you a watermarked version and as soon as you approve and payment is sent, I'll send you the full size/unwatermarked. That sound good?
@yawns - Yep, that sounds good to me! I'll mark you down on the list, then! Thanks!!
@yawns - Yep, that sounds good to me! I'll mark you down on the list, then! Thanks!!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec I can draw dragon, human and any animals.
Here's my art shop if you're interested!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
@Aztec I can draw dragon, human and any animals.
Here's my art shop if you're interested!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline - I'm gonna pass, but thank you for showing me! Best of luck with sales! c:
@nonaline - I'm gonna pass, but thank you for showing me! Best of luck with sales! c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
I have an artshop link in my siggy although
only if you're interested in the stylistic semi-realism
that is my style. I often do muscular males O v O /
I have an artshop link in my siggy although
only if you're interested in the stylistic semi-realism
that is my style. I often do muscular males O v O /
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami - Your art is lovely, but your style just isn't for me. I'm gonna pass, but thanks for showing me! Good luck with sales! c:
@Yorugami - Your art is lovely, but your style just isn't for me. I'm gonna pass, but thanks for showing me! Good luck with sales! c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec

Hi you might be interested in my art shop with my friend ^^
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2585619
@Aztec

Hi you might be interested in my art shop with my friend ^^
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2585619
tumblr_ofn162rlnp1tid2jao1_540.png
@Aztec I have my art shop linked in my sig if it interests you!
@Aztec I have my art shop linked in my sig if it interests you!
•Adrian
•he/they/it
•1h ahead of fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8