Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Meluka's Art Shop~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Would it be terrible of me to request two slots? One color and one line, both feral. I just... really love your art. I’ll post both orders, if you want me to just take one slot for now I can just do the color one! FERAL FULL COLOR @meluka Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1265436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12655/1265436_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragons personality: Comgal is a stalwart protector of his clan. He is the head of the guard, and his entire life is dedicated fiercely to defending his clan mates and especially his matriarch, Valdis. Some might call him a second in command, but he doesn’t think of himself that way- he is only doing his duty to a clan that he loves and wants to keep safe. Apparel: The only important apparel would be his antlers, I would love for those to be there! Skins: No skins! Special features: Well, he’s just generally an older dragon, and has signs of wear and tear from living in the Abiding Boneyard for so long. His skin is pretty rugged and his ear fins are a bit tattered on the edges, though still rigid. Other Notes: Nothing I can think of! Do you want to see the sketch before inking: Sure! Do you want an scan of the pieces lineart as an extra: I would like that! Payment: Gems! FERAL LINEART @meluka Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5121506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51216/5121506_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragons personality: He looks a bit fearsome in his mask, but Oddfrill is a tender soul. He has a habit of bringing misfits and injured dragons back to the clan and requesting aid on their behalf- a habit that has really shaped the clan’s identity over the years. He wears the mask on behalf of his mate, Jezebel, a sickly dragon who came seeking aid from an Ice clan; he doesn’t want to catch any strain of disease that might make her sicker. Apparel: It would be good to have his mask on, and his hood up at least a bit. Skins: For a headshot, his accent should not be relevant, so don’t worry about that! Special features: I would love for the lenses on the mask to be a little clearer, so his eyes are visible- just obscuring a little less, since they’re like, pitch black in the apparel. Other Notes: Nothing! Do you want to see the sketch before inking: No, I’ll take this one as a surprise! Payment: Gems (I’m going to sleep pretty much directly after posting this, if I take a few hours to respond that’s why!)
Would it be terrible of me to request two slots? One color and one line, both feral. I just... really love your art. I’ll post both orders, if you want me to just take one slot for now I can just do the color one!

FERAL FULL COLOR
@meluka
Dragon:

1265436_350.png

Dragons personality: Comgal is a stalwart protector of his clan. He is the head of the guard, and his entire life is dedicated fiercely to defending his clan mates and especially his matriarch, Valdis. Some might call him a second in command, but he doesn’t think of himself that way- he is only doing his duty to a clan that he loves and wants to keep safe.
Apparel: The only important apparel would be his antlers, I would love for those to be there!
Skins: No skins!
Special features: Well, he’s just generally an older dragon, and has signs of wear and tear from living in the Abiding Boneyard for so long. His skin is pretty rugged and his ear fins are a bit tattered on the edges, though still rigid.
Other Notes: Nothing I can think of!
Do you want to see the sketch before inking: Sure!
Do you want an scan of the pieces lineart as an extra: I would like that!
Payment: Gems!

FERAL LINEART
@meluka
Dragon:

5121506_350.png

Dragons personality: He looks a bit fearsome in his mask, but Oddfrill is a tender soul. He has a habit of bringing misfits and injured dragons back to the clan and requesting aid on their behalf- a habit that has really shaped the clan’s identity over the years. He wears the mask on behalf of his mate, Jezebel, a sickly dragon who came seeking aid from an Ice clan; he doesn’t want to catch any strain of disease that might make her sicker.
Apparel: It would be good to have his mask on, and his hood up at least a bit.
Skins: For a headshot, his accent should not be relevant, so don’t worry about that!
Special features: I would love for the lenses on the mask to be a little clearer, so his eyes are visible- just obscuring a little less, since they’re like, pitch black in the apparel.
Other Notes: Nothing!
Do you want to see the sketch before inking: No, I’ll take this one as a surprise!
Payment: Gems

(I’m going to sleep pretty much directly after posting this, if I take a few hours to respond that’s why!)
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@ratbones two slots is a-okay with me!! And thank you ;; v ;; it will be 1050gems, I can start after you have sent the payment!! I can totally do the apparel and specialities you want!!
@ratbones two slots is a-okay with me!! And thank you ;; v ;; it will be 1050gems, I can start after you have sent the payment!! I can totally do the apparel and specialities you want!!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@/meluka
Dragon: Habagat
Dragons personality: he's an angry dangerous wind spirit! He's got a poem in his bio and all I've got is that he's that energy. He's not evil, he's not mean. He's a strong tropical storm.
Apparel: His finished outfit. I'm not sure if you'd be able to include the haori with him or not, but if you could that would be wonderful! Nw if you can't though, really. And the grasps are supposed to be dense, dark storm clouds.
Skins: Yes please!
Special features: a video if it helps. I like the shape of them from 1:37-1:40. And a static img they're the fluffy ones on the bottom. Any dark cloud/wispy stuff would look cool with him.
Other Notes: nope :)
Do you want to see the sketch before inking: yes please!
Do you want an scan of the pieces lineart as an extra: yes please!
@/meluka
Dragon: Habagat
Dragons personality: he's an angry dangerous wind spirit! He's got a poem in his bio and all I've got is that he's that energy. He's not evil, he's not mean. He's a strong tropical storm.
Apparel: His finished outfit. I'm not sure if you'd be able to include the haori with him or not, but if you could that would be wonderful! Nw if you can't though, really. And the grasps are supposed to be dense, dark storm clouds.
Skins: Yes please!
Special features: a video if it helps. I like the shape of them from 1:37-1:40. And a static img they're the fluffy ones on the bottom. Any dark cloud/wispy stuff would look cool with him.
Other Notes: nope :)
Do you want to see the sketch before inking: yes please!
Do you want an scan of the pieces lineart as an extra: yes please!
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
@Mariposas he is wonderful!! I think I can get some of the haori there and some cool wispy storm clouds :D Just to clarify, you want it to be full color? It'd be 700gems.
@Mariposas he is wonderful!! I think I can get some of the haori there and some cool wispy storm clouds :D Just to clarify, you want it to be full color? It'd be 700gems.
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@meluka Oh yes feral full color please! Sorry I cut off that part when copying D:

And tyvm!! <3 Wispy clouds would be great, thank you for letting me know. I'll send you your gems right away~
@meluka Oh yes feral full color please! Sorry I cut off that part when copying D:

And tyvm!! <3 Wispy clouds would be great, thank you for letting me know. I'll send you your gems right away~
boJUQ4E.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
@Meluka
Thanks so much! Payment is sent!
@Meluka
Thanks so much! Payment is sent!
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@Mariposas he is ready! I hope you are happy with the results!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/383d3febf18f9c699c89b72dc34479a7/tumblr_pm8u0ajyML1wvvds5_500.jpg[/img] I tagged you to the full size image in tumblr! Edit//oh no I am terribly sorry I forgot to scan it before coloring ;;;;;
@Mariposas he is ready! I hope you are happy with the results!!

tumblr_pm8u0ajyML1wvvds5_500.jpg

I tagged you to the full size image in tumblr!

Edit//oh no I am terribly sorry I forgot to scan it before coloring ;;;;;
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Meluka Wonderful. Amazing. Stupendous.

He's amazing and so fierce and even better than I could've imagined. Thank you for drawing him!!! I love him so much right there ugh <3

And it's completely fine this is wonderful enough, nw no harm done <3
@Meluka Wonderful. Amazing. Stupendous.

He's amazing and so fierce and even better than I could've imagined. Thank you for drawing him!!! I love him so much right there ugh <3

And it's completely fine this is wonderful enough, nw no harm done <3
boJUQ4E.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
@mariposas aaaa thank you!! I am so glad you like it, I had fun!! @ratbones your boys are ready!! I hope you are happy with the results!! I got bit carried away with the coloring I hope that a bit expressionistic style is okay with you ;;; [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c4e1c54c513b667615b550eb85a345c8/tumblr_pmakcz7Kxt1wvvds5_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1b2cfb85686e76874a6c97f5ebf82e76/tumblr_pmakcxyLUQ1wvvds5_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/79319f8ffb30bb01c70b0880031da4f5/tumblr_pmakd1Kfty1wvvds5_500.jpg[/img] I tagged you to full size images in tumblr!
@mariposas aaaa thank you!! I am so glad you like it, I had fun!!

@ratbones your boys are ready!! I hope you are happy with the results!! I got bit carried away with the coloring I hope that a bit expressionistic style is okay with you ;;;
tumblr_pmakcz7Kxt1wvvds5_500.jpg
tumblr_pmakcxyLUQ1wvvds5_500.jpg
tumblr_pmakd1Kfty1wvvds5_500.jpg

I tagged you to full size images in tumblr!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@meluka Feral Full Color Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35790027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357901/35790027_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragons personality: she's a time-travelling shade-hunting b*d*ss, but she's super soft for her gf Jetta. very, very old and knows more than most. Apparel: yes (please don't draw the rags part of the sanddune piece if it'd come into view) Skins: no Special features: looks like [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343573484712230915/541263939292626947/20190202_083047.jpg]this[/url]; used to be a noc, her spines don't have the usual notch and they vary in size down her neck; the front of her face is shaped Like That, convex instead of concave Other Notes: the fairies aren't fairies, they're more like glowing specks that float around her Do you want to see the sketch before inking: yes Do you want an scan of the pieces lineart as an extra: yes Payment: fest currency
@meluka

Feral Full Color

Dragon:

35790027_350.png

Dragons personality: she's a time-travelling shade-hunting b*d*ss, but she's super soft for her gf Jetta. very, very old and knows more than most.
Apparel: yes (please don't draw the rags part of the sanddune piece if it'd come into view)
Skins: no
Special features: looks like this; used to be a noc, her spines don't have the usual notch and they vary in size down her neck; the front of her face is shaped Like That, convex instead of concave
Other Notes: the fairies aren't fairies, they're more like glowing specks that float around her
Do you want to see the sketch before inking: yes
Do you want an scan of the pieces lineart as an extra: yes
Payment: fest currency
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10