Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spyro: Artisans Homeworld - Fire Foddart
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33
@Tomata
If I'm understanding this correctly, I can claim a slot and send dragons to you even if I don't have all 200 levels on hand right now?

If that's the case, I'd love to claim one. ^^
I'll also send 7 levels to you straightaway in CR, decline if you can't take them.
@Tomata
If I'm understanding this correctly, I can claim a slot and send dragons to you even if I don't have all 200 levels on hand right now?

If that's the case, I'd love to claim one. ^^
I'll also send 7 levels to you straightaway in CR, decline if you can't take them.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@Drytil
Adopt: Primal Plague
Primary Color: Vermillion
Secondary Color: Slate
Tertiary Color: Strawberry
Extras: Default
Gradient: Can I please get a radioactive gradient on the primary?
Payment: 30 levels.
@Drytil
Adopt: Primal Plague
Primary Color: Vermillion
Secondary Color: Slate
Tertiary Color: Strawberry
Extras: Default
Gradient: Can I please get a radioactive gradient on the primary?
Payment: 30 levels.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Perrydotto
Absolutely! That works just as well. :)

@Artemis @Egwu @Hideki
Orders confirmed!
@Perrydotto
Absolutely! That works just as well. :)

@Artemis @Egwu @Hideki
Orders confirmed!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@mony

Yes you claim a slot and send 200 lvls by the end of the week! I won't be able to start on art until the following week when all my tests are finished though! Please don't forget to fill out a form so I know which dragon you want me to draw!
@mony

Yes you claim a slot and send 200 lvls by the end of the week! I won't be able to start on art until the following week when all my tests are finished though! Please don't forget to fill out a form so I know which dragon you want me to draw!
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Drytil - Wonderful, thank you! I'll submit my orders now then and will start sending you dragons ASAP.

Adopt: Hoard of Gems
Iggy, the dragon the adopt is for
Primary: Twilight
Secondary: An accent of Twilight Facet (up to your artistic liberty, anything that you feel works well works for me, seriously!)
Tertiary: Another accent of Twilight Facet (see above)
Gradients: Please give the Primary a slight gradient!
Payment: 30 Dragon Levels

Adopt: Primal Earth
Cernunnos, the dragon the adopt is for
Primary Color: Celestial Attendant's color
Secondary Color: Umber
Tertiary Color: One of the Brown Morph colors, but anything you find fitting is good!
Extras: Custom - Big part any color on Cernunnos you find fitting, small part Maize
Gradient: Please do a gradient on the Primary, any nice one you find fitting will do!

I hope this works! Sorry I'm leaving some of it up to you, but I mean it, I'm happy on those with anything you find workable! Thank you so much in advance!
@Drytil - Wonderful, thank you! I'll submit my orders now then and will start sending you dragons ASAP.

Adopt: Hoard of Gems
Iggy, the dragon the adopt is for
Primary: Twilight
Secondary: An accent of Twilight Facet (up to your artistic liberty, anything that you feel works well works for me, seriously!)
Tertiary: Another accent of Twilight Facet (see above)
Gradients: Please give the Primary a slight gradient!

Adopt: Primal Earth
Cernunnos, the dragon the adopt is for
Primary Color: Celestial Attendant's color
Secondary Color: Umber
Tertiary Color: One of the Brown Morph colors, but anything you find fitting is good!
Extras: Custom - Big part any color on Cernunnos you find fitting, small part Maize
Gradient: Please do a gradient on the Primary, any nice one you find fitting will do!

I hope this works! Sorry I'm leaving some of it up to you, but I mean it, I'm happy on those with anything you find workable! Thank you so much in advance!
naturef2.png
Bump
Bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SheridanCharon

My stall is not yet open for orders as I'm currently away from home and will be until tomorrow night. To be fair to the others who've requested to be notified upon opening you will be pinged with them, at which point you may submit an order. If there's details you'd like to discuss beforehand or anything of the sort a PM will get my attention faster (I'm currently drowning in RBC pings). Apologies for the inconvenience.
@SheridanCharon

My stall is not yet open for orders as I'm currently away from home and will be until tomorrow night. To be fair to the others who've requested to be notified upon opening you will be pinged with them, at which point you may submit an order. If there's details you'd like to discuss beforehand or anything of the sort a PM will get my attention faster (I'm currently drowning in RBC pings). Apologies for the inconvenience.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Perrydotto
Order confirmed <3

It's absolutely okay if you feel unsure of the colors, I'll try my best to find what works! :D
@Perrydotto
Order confirmed <3

It's absolutely okay if you feel unsure of the colors, I'll try my best to find what works! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Osmodeus - I'd also love to be pinged for when your shop opens, thank you!
@Osmodeus - I'd also love to be pinged for when your shop opens, thank you!
naturef2.png
@Tomata [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cf4e/f/2018/206/9/9/pluto_ref_by_kuraon-dcbza8j.png[/img] (open in new tab for the full size) [b]Style:[/b] headshot [b]Payment Type:[/b] levels [b]Personality/Pose:[/b] mysterious magic space kiddo!! [b]Anything else?:[/b] i have a fr dragon if you'd prefer! i just wanted to see if he was ok first asdfghjk (its also not shown well in the ref but he has super sparkly/shiny scales!! if you can include those i'll be super happy sdkjg)
@Tomata
Dragon: pluto_ref_by_kuraon-dcbza8j.png
(open in new tab for the full size)

Style: headshot
Payment Type: levels
Personality/Pose: mysterious magic space kiddo!!
Anything else?: i have a fr dragon if you'd prefer! i just wanted to see if he was ok first asdfghjk
(its also not shown well in the ref but he has super sparkly/shiny scales!! if you can include those i'll be super happy sdkjg)
unknown.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33