Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art! ^~^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Midnightthehybrid

Alright, it's sometimes hard for me to pick so I usually let others pick, I'll try picking some though since none stood out to you, unless you'd want to pick some, like I said your art is super cool!
@Midnightthehybrid

Alright, it's sometimes hard for me to pick so I usually let others pick, I'll try picking some though since none stood out to you, unless you'd want to pick some, like I said your art is super cool!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@apostasiaain Ok! Please fill out the forum on my shop. Also, to correctly ping me, it’s just MidnightHybrid, no the.
@apostasiaain Ok! Please fill out the forum on my shop. Also, to correctly ping me, it’s just MidnightHybrid, no the.
8.jpg
@MidnightHybrid

Oh gods, I'm so so so so sorry for pinging you incorrectly, I didn't mean to I kept reading your name with a the, I'm so so so so so sorry! T^T

Will do, I just have to think of a character to commission you to do art of, and that might take a while 'cause I'm so used to letting people pick who they want to draw
@MidnightHybrid

Oh gods, I'm so so so so sorry for pinging you incorrectly, I didn't mean to I kept reading your name with a the, I'm so so so so so sorry! T^T

Will do, I just have to think of a character to commission you to do art of, and that might take a while 'cause I'm so used to letting people pick who they want to draw
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
Heyhey! I gotta go to class and such soon but I just wanted to drop in- I have a PWYW shop in my sig if you’d like to drop a request there (or you can request me here too, i just dunno if you’re interested in my doodles) so I dont lose it in the void of the forums- I’d be happy to doodle something quick for one of your ocs! 0:
@ApostasiaAin
Heyhey! I gotta go to class and such soon but I just wanted to drop in- I have a PWYW shop in my sig if you’d like to drop a request there (or you can request me here too, i just dunno if you’re interested in my doodles) so I dont lose it in the void of the forums- I’d be happy to doodle something quick for one of your ocs! 0:
@Chox

Aaaaaa!! Your drawings are adorable!! I'd love to commission you to do art for quite a few of my characters, and it's always nice seeing other PWYW art shop runners, we're there any of my characters that stood out to you that you might want to draw?
@Chox

Aaaaaa!! Your drawings are adorable!! I'd love to commission you to do art for quite a few of my characters, and it's always nice seeing other PWYW art shop runners, we're there any of my characters that stood out to you that you might want to draw?
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
I'm mostly interested in drawing one of the pokemon gijinkas!!! Cause... I really love pokemon gijinkas >:0
@ApostasiaAin
I'm mostly interested in drawing one of the pokemon gijinkas!!! Cause... I really love pokemon gijinkas >:0
@Chox

Well, feel free to do any of them! ^~^

All of my Pokemon OCs have gijinkas except for Yaksha, Lavender, Nimir, Alula, Balise, Felrin, Feldspar, Flitz, and Ibiu, but I'm working on drawing them
@Chox

Well, feel free to do any of them! ^~^

All of my Pokemon OCs have gijinkas except for Yaksha, Lavender, Nimir, Alula, Balise, Felrin, Feldspar, Flitz, and Ibiu, but I'm working on drawing them
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin Hiya! Me and my girlfriend started an art shop recently, and we've had a handful of commissions, but we managed to get all of them done in very little time so now have 3 open slots!

It's a pastel style, so I'm not sure if that's something you'd be interested in, but I'll drop a link c: Any character is possible, so you could choose which one you would want art of! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575367

Prices can always be discussed!
@ApostasiaAin Hiya! Me and my girlfriend started an art shop recently, and we've had a handful of commissions, but we managed to get all of them done in very little time so now have 3 open slots!

It's a pastel style, so I'm not sure if that's something you'd be interested in, but I'll drop a link c: Any character is possible, so you could choose which one you would want art of! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575367

Prices can always be discussed!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

Awwww! Your art is adorable! I'd love to order something of either Tez, Einn, Anario, Sorrel, Iwen, Jagaimo, Arkire, I'zuriah, Leih'to, Erinnerung, Naiukion, Nilsiku, Nova, Iris, Sai, Ryudel, or Lafeint but I'd have to save up some gems or hope that my stuff on the AH gets bought soon
@Zytorian

Awwww! Your art is adorable! I'd love to order something of either Tez, Einn, Anario, Sorrel, Iwen, Jagaimo, Arkire, I'zuriah, Leih'to, Erinnerung, Naiukion, Nilsiku, Nova, Iris, Sai, Ryudel, or Lafeint but I'd have to save up some gems or hope that my stuff on the AH gets bought soon
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin Thank you! If you'd like, I could reserve a spot for you on the list, and you could decide on what character you'd like, and take your time to save up c: Just let me know!
@ApostasiaAin Thank you! If you'd like, I could reserve a spot for you on the list, and you could decide on what character you'd like, and take your time to save up c: Just let me know!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31