Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art! ^~^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@ApostasiaAin Lowest price would be 5300t, but send over what you want to pay and I'll start when I can!
@ApostasiaAin Lowest price would be 5300t, but send over what you want to pay and I'll start when I can!
GIR.png
@CallmeTrash

Would 20kT be okay? Also would it be okay if I sent it after you finished?
@CallmeTrash

Would 20kT be okay? Also would it be okay if I sent it after you finished?
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin yep,that's good!
And I prefer payment up front but if you're more comfortable doing that sure.

I'll start when I can!
@ApostasiaAin yep,that's good!
And I prefer payment up front but if you're more comfortable doing that sure.

I'll start when I can!
GIR.png
@ApotasiaAin

Heyo! I'm interested in drawing your dragon ocs, feral pokemon or any other feral ocs you have in mind!

My art shop is here!

But currently the best place to see my dragon art examples is on my tumblr here!
@ApotasiaAin

Heyo! I'm interested in drawing your dragon ocs, feral pokemon or any other feral ocs you have in mind!

My art shop is here!

But currently the best place to see my dragon art examples is on my tumblr here!
BJWrDQz.png
@Basilicus

Aaah! Your art is so cool! I'd love to commission you, but I don't have enough at the moment
@Basilicus

Aaah! Your art is so cool! I'd love to commission you, but I don't have enough at the moment
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
Heya!
i see yer looking for art shops!
i was wondering if you'd be interested in my artstyle
here's my artshop
it has examples and prizes!

edit: for some reason it posted twice
apologies!
@ApostasiaAin
Heya!
i see yer looking for art shops!
i was wondering if you'd be interested in my artstyle
here's my artshop
it has examples and prizes!

edit: for some reason it posted twice
apologies!
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
@ApostasiaAin Kiru is so pretty, I'd love to draw her! I don't have a Non-Flight Rising art shop on here yet, so not really sure what my pricing would be so I'm going with PWYW, I'm not too picky with pricing. ^^ Here's some pieces I've done of people's OCs and a dragon as examples [size=2][img]https://i.postimg.cc/gJZ9gb8R/c02678a7-ef70-4ab5-8198-1673850ea0c2.png[/img] Character belongs to FR user @/Tiombe [img]https://i.postimg.cc/kXFdLQnk/7a012294-3ca8-4ad4-85f9-19d0c9d9df3a.png[/img] Dragon belongs to FR user @/Reflets [img]https://images.artfight.net/attack/yznGdSaCdUTPouDLMd44PMtt79dG9IvJkvcD16XVkx1SvjtprrE8MZAAd5FS.png[/img] Character belongs to Jet-the-Glaceon92 on Art Fight [img]https://images.artfight.net/attack/VTkfvilgrRCIRRPtiOUmO1KwwebBdXMI5GfmrhaHWBZFxF85v4eZNkHDMzNM.png[/img] Character belongs to Kipeeh on Art Fight[/size]
@ApostasiaAin

Kiru is so pretty, I'd love to draw her! I don't have a Non-Flight Rising art shop on here yet, so not really sure what my pricing would be so I'm going with PWYW, I'm not too picky with pricing. ^^ Here's some pieces I've done of people's OCs and a dragon as examples

c02678a7-ef70-4ab5-8198-1673850ea0c2.png
Character belongs to FR user @/Tiombe
7a012294-3ca8-4ad4-85f9-19d0c9d9df3a.png
Dragon belongs to FR user @/Reflets
yznGdSaCdUTPouDLMd44PMtt79dG9IvJkvcD16XVkx1SvjtprrE8MZAAd5FS.png
Character belongs to Jet-the-Glaceon92 on Art Fight
VTkfvilgrRCIRRPtiOUmO1KwwebBdXMI5GfmrhaHWBZFxF85v4eZNkHDMzNM.png
Character belongs to Kipeeh on Art Fight

a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Marl1nde

Oooo! Your art is really cool and I'd love to commission you, but I don't have enough at the moment

@Spottedleaf125

Thanks and yay! It's always nice to see people with PWYW pricing! Your art is really cool! Would it be okay if I payed 20kT if you do draw Kiru?
@Marl1nde

Oooo! Your art is really cool and I'd love to commission you, but I don't have enough at the moment

@Spottedleaf125

Thanks and yay! It's always nice to see people with PWYW pricing! Your art is really cool! Would it be okay if I payed 20kT if you do draw Kiru?
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin

Thank you, and that price is fine with me! I'll get started asap, you can send payment once I finish, does that work for you? c:
@ApostasiaAin

Thank you, and that price is fine with me! I'll get started asap, you can send payment once I finish, does that work for you? c:
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125

Yep that works for me! ^~^
@Spottedleaf125

Yep that works for me! ^~^
Art shop!