Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sundry Scribbles (Ref sheets, 2/2 Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@RedWind #yaswelivin

The form looks good, but you'll be notified later if I choose your offer! Basically, the way bribes work is you make a certain offer for your character (the minimum offer is just the lowest you can go -- you can offer as high as you want).
At the end of the day, the artist will choose the most attractive offer. Making an offer doesn't guarantee you a slot, but you can increase the likelihood of you being chosen by offering more.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure how much you know about bribe shops, so feel free to ask for any clarifications!
@RedWind #yaswelivin

The form looks good, but you'll be notified later if I choose your offer! Basically, the way bribes work is you make a certain offer for your character (the minimum offer is just the lowest you can go -- you can offer as high as you want).
At the end of the day, the artist will choose the most attractive offer. Making an offer doesn't guarantee you a slot, but you can increase the likelihood of you being chosen by offering more.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure how much you know about bribe shops, so feel free to ask for any clarifications!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Ah I get it now, thanks for explaining!
Ah I get it now, thanks for explaining!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
[b]Username: Diancie[/b] [b]Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40353424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403535/40353424_350.png[/img] [/url] [/b] [b]Other details?: Hes super edgy and full of himself [b] [b]Offer: 400 gems[/b]
Username: Diancie
Dragon/Character:
40353424_350.png

Other details?: Hes super edgy and full of himself
Offer: 400 gems
IACiLBZ.png
@Pearlimose Mind if I claim a slot or are you full right now?
@Pearlimose Mind if I claim a slot or are you full right now?
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi Slots aren't filled yet! I'll be choosing from orders tomorrow, so feel free to fill out the form and make an offer :D
@Yukorusshi Slots aren't filled yet! I'll be choosing from orders tomorrow, so feel free to fill out the form and make an offer :D
@Pearlimose [b]Username:[/b] Yukorusshi [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=397933&tab=dragon&did=51062721][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510628/51062721_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other details?:[b] All his (he's trans) apparel and the accent please! He always hides his eyes and is pretty crazy and hyperactive! He likes gold and shows off his teeth alot! [b]Offer:[/b] Uh- 900G?
@Pearlimose

Username: Yukorusshi
Dragon/Character:
51062721_350.png
Other details?: All his (he's trans) apparel and the accent please! He always hides his eyes and is pretty crazy and hyperactive! He likes gold and shows off his teeth alot!
Offer: Uh- 900G?

DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Final bump and final call for offers! I will be closing this tomorrow.
Final bump and final call for offers! I will be closing this tomorrow.
If you are still doing these, I'd love a ping when you are taking bribes/offers again
If you are still doing these, I'd love a ping when you are taking bribes/offers again
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@ChildofMyth @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Ribbons @LittleDoctor @Archaeoraptor @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Dathomir @BirdBrained

'Sup! If you're interested in helping me to practice drawing derg genes for a base price of 250kt/g, check out my first post to learn about the new dragon/oc emotes that I'm offering! Three slots are available, first come first served.

As always, feel free to request being added or taken off the pinglist using the handy-dandy self-editing pinglist or ask me directly! Thank you for your time.
@ChildofMyth @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Ribbons @LittleDoctor @Archaeoraptor @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Dathomir @BirdBrained

'Sup! If you're interested in helping me to practice drawing derg genes for a base price of 250kt/g, check out my first post to learn about the new dragon/oc emotes that I'm offering! Three slots are available, first come first served.

As always, feel free to request being added or taken off the pinglist using the handy-dandy self-editing pinglist or ask me directly! Thank you for your time.
@ChildofMyth @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Pai @LittleDoctor @Archaeoraptor @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Dathomir @BirdBrained @epher @cvthedral @Tarottea @PelicanBitten @Aica @selzzikk @Izuri @puppicino @tysm @NostalgicBreeze @nonaline @mothmoss @PSYCHORRHAGE @Haley @Anduins @Valishtu

Hi all! It's been 3 years since I've last opened this shop, and it's been about 2 years since I've taken any sort of commissions here on flightrising. I'm breaking out of my fresh art block and would like to potentially draw other people's characters.

I'm doing a single opening of offering character reference sheets. Please check out the first post for more information. The base price is 1500g/2,250kt (1g=1500t). 2 slots in total, first come first served. You may comment first to claim a slot and edit with your details afterward. I do not plan on offering reference sheet commissions after this round, but I am planning on dusting off the pixel adopts over at SomMore Scribbles sometime next year. The new breeds will be included in the pixel adopt offering pool, so keep an eye out for that!

Note: Even though I will be removing unpingable usernames, I do not automatically do pinglist purges. If you would like to be removed or added to my pinglists, please do so using the self-editing pinglist or asking me directly. Thanks!
@ChildofMyth @kenkou @AngelOShadows @Pai @LittleDoctor @Archaeoraptor @lumin @amillionzeros @thatonespeedster @RedWind @Dathomir @BirdBrained @epher @cvthedral @Tarottea @PelicanBitten @Aica @selzzikk @Izuri @puppicino @tysm @NostalgicBreeze @nonaline @mothmoss @PSYCHORRHAGE @Haley @Anduins @Valishtu

Hi all! It's been 3 years since I've last opened this shop, and it's been about 2 years since I've taken any sort of commissions here on flightrising. I'm breaking out of my fresh art block and would like to potentially draw other people's characters.

I'm doing a single opening of offering character reference sheets. Please check out the first post for more information. The base price is 1500g/2,250kt (1g=1500t). 2 slots in total, first come first served. You may comment first to claim a slot and edit with your details afterward. I do not plan on offering reference sheet commissions after this round, but I am planning on dusting off the pixel adopts over at SomMore Scribbles sometime next year. The new breeds will be included in the pixel adopt offering pool, so keep an eye out for that!

Note: Even though I will be removing unpingable usernames, I do not automatically do pinglist purges. If you would like to be removed or added to my pinglists, please do so using the self-editing pinglist or asking me directly. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7