Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Macchi's *Aesthetic* tm busts
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72
i'll still want get more pieces of great art from you!~><
i'll still want get more pieces of great art from you!~><
@Macchi Woah, your art is gorgeous. May I be added to your pinglist, please? [emoji=gold star]
@Macchi

Woah, your art is gorgeous. May I be added to your pinglist, please?
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess sure ^o^
@Vulpess sure ^o^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
wanted to say thank you for your support, you've all driven me to improve my art and you help me feed my children~ with that being said, after some consideration and feedback i have raised prices to 125kT as i spend quite a bit of time amping up the quality of them.

that and i need to blow some money on a gorgeous new baby.

one slot open, it may not get done until the weekend or slightly after though.

@Leafstar17 @perifinite @silvereternia @Dragonwarrior333 @sarimvnok @CanisMajoris @sojubean @LambOL0g @Electtonic @Roheryn @Disillusionist @glitchyoddy @Orbitz @Kiragu @DeluxeVegan @Despairing @PopatoPips @amillionzeros @SoulLugia11 @Blackberrydown @After @BoggyMcBogface @Autumnbird @Twilightstars @Enoch @Eiyora @Extormus @Driamatic @Foxe @Xenomorph @XiaoFei @sneekiblin @Caprineki @Virabelasan @nilah @StygianForm @Rookie @Birbnerd @MahuruRaji @JustaPaperTiger @croix @playerpichu @crowworm @Wolfkai @CowChop @Vulpess

wanted to say thank you for your support, you've all driven me to improve my art and you help me feed my children~ with that being said, after some consideration and feedback i have raised prices to 125kT as i spend quite a bit of time amping up the quality of them.

that and i need to blow some money on a gorgeous new baby.

one slot open, it may not get done until the weekend or slightly after though.

@Leafstar17 @perifinite @silvereternia @Dragonwarrior333 @sarimvnok @CanisMajoris @sojubean @LambOL0g @Electtonic @Roheryn @Disillusionist @glitchyoddy @Orbitz @Kiragu @DeluxeVegan @Despairing @PopatoPips @amillionzeros @SoulLugia11 @Blackberrydown @After @BoggyMcBogface @Autumnbird @Twilightstars @Enoch @Eiyora @Extormus @Driamatic @Foxe @Xenomorph @XiaoFei @sneekiblin @Caprineki @Virabelasan @nilah @StygianForm @Rookie @Birbnerd @MahuruRaji @JustaPaperTiger @croix @playerpichu @crowworm @Wolfkai @CowChop @Vulpess

Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi Could I get one of her, please? I'm so happy I finally got a slot! She's space themed, so maybe some sort of galaxy aesthetic? I'd love if her front frills (the ones where constellation is very obvious) were very large to show off the pattern. Up to you though! When should I send payment? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48098284] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=12&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=175&auth=fa886a5ce9e57c6a7081859bda1f86c5511d5e8b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
@Macchi
Could I get one of her, please? I'm so happy I finally got a slot!
She's space themed, so maybe some sort of galaxy aesthetic? I'd love if her front frills (the ones where constellation is very obvious) were very large to show off the pattern. Up to you though!
When should I send payment?

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=12&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=175&auth=fa886a5ce9e57c6a7081859bda1f86c5511d5e8b&dummyext=prev.png

t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
YESSSSSS
YESSSSSS
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
bfweoufbew, and I thought I was quick to get here damn > v>
bfweoufbew, and I thought I was quick to get here damn > v>
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Foxe go ahead! :D
@Foxe go ahead! :D
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Foxe now would be good~
@Foxe now would be good~
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'