Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Macchi's *Aesthetic* tm busts
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@Macchi
can't really call it dragon bc he's not very dragon like looking but yeah, dragon look, or more like this picture if it helps? :3
@Macchi
can't really call it dragon bc he's not very dragon like looking but yeah, dragon look, or more like this picture if it helps? :3
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Macchi

Heyo, may I be on your pinglist? :0 I've had this shop bookmarked for a while but just now realized I never asked to be put on haha. I love your art style!
@Macchi

Heyo, may I be on your pinglist? :0 I've had this shop bookmarked for a while but just now realized I never asked to be put on haha. I love your art style!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center]@Farvel [img]https://i.imgur.com/BfBAhKk.png[/img] here you are! ;u; i wanted to push it a little more but alas, an emergency has appeared and i have to divide my time very carefully now. i hope you like it ^^[/center]
@Farvel

BfBAhKk.png

here you are! ;u; i wanted to push it a little more but alas, an emergency has appeared and i have to divide my time very carefully now. i hope you like it ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi
he looks gorgeous, thank you so much <3
hope your emergency will be solved soon :o
@Macchi
he looks gorgeous, thank you so much <3
hope your emergency will be solved soon :o
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Macchi
Your art is gorgeous! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
@Macchi
Your art is gorgeous! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
I'd love to be added to the ping list too :)
I'd love to be added to the ping list too :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Farvel well actually ive got emergency commissions open for my friend's cat… hopefully they will get back on their feet soon but i am pitching in what i can ;u; im glad you like it
@Farvel well actually ive got emergency commissions open for my friend's cat… hopefully they will get back on their feet soon but i am pitching in what i can ;u; im glad you like it
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Do you accept humanoids as well (I noticed that the form only says dragon)? And if yes; can I be added to the pinglist? c:
Do you accept humanoids as well (I noticed that the form only says dragon)? And if yes; can I be added to the pinglist? c:
@Macchi
Could I be on the pinglist :D?
@Macchi
Could I be on the pinglist :D?
@Macchi your art is GORGEOUS I cannot believe I am only now finding this?? May I be added to your pinglist?
@Macchi your art is GORGEOUS I cannot believe I am only now finding this?? May I be added to your pinglist?
HDlVg7g.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72