Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Macchi's *Aesthetic* tm busts
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72
@Macchi aaaa this is perfect!!!>< thank you!!![emoji=familiar heart]
@Macchi aaaa this is perfect!!!>< thank you!!!
hey dears, quick question, do you think i could raise my prices to 100kT or 125kT? i put a fair bit of time into them and i feel like my quality's improved since i first started TvT
and kind of more importantly, would you still get one if i did raise my prices?
thanks for the input and have a lovely day!

@Leafstar17 @perifinite @silvereternia @Dragonwarrior333 @sarimvnok @CanisMajoris @sojubean @LambOL0g @Electtonic @Roheryn @Disillusionist @glitchyoddy @Orbitz @Kiragu @DeluxeVegan @Despairing @PopatoPips @amillionzeros @SoulLugia11 @Blackberrydown @After @BoggyMcBogface @Autumnbird @Twilightstars @Enoch @Eiyora @Extormus @Driamatic @Foxe @Xenomorph @XiaoFei @sneekiblin @Caprineki @Virabelasan @nilah @StygianForm @Rookie @Birbnerd @MahuruRaji @JustaPaperTiger @croix @playerpichu @crowworm
hey dears, quick question, do you think i could raise my prices to 100kT or 125kT? i put a fair bit of time into them and i feel like my quality's improved since i first started TvT
and kind of more importantly, would you still get one if i did raise my prices?
thanks for the input and have a lovely day!

@Leafstar17 @perifinite @silvereternia @Dragonwarrior333 @sarimvnok @CanisMajoris @sojubean @LambOL0g @Electtonic @Roheryn @Disillusionist @glitchyoddy @Orbitz @Kiragu @DeluxeVegan @Despairing @PopatoPips @amillionzeros @SoulLugia11 @Blackberrydown @After @BoggyMcBogface @Autumnbird @Twilightstars @Enoch @Eiyora @Extormus @Driamatic @Foxe @Xenomorph @XiaoFei @sneekiblin @Caprineki @Virabelasan @nilah @StygianForm @Rookie @Birbnerd @MahuruRaji @JustaPaperTiger @croix @playerpichu @crowworm
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
i think the price raise is totally fair!
i think the price raise is totally fair!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Macchi oh most definitely. actually if you were on twitter or deviantart I'd easily pay over $3-5 for these, considering how nice your art is. but based on the casualties of flight rising and the quickness of them that's definitely reasonable
@Macchi oh most definitely. actually if you were on twitter or deviantart I'd easily pay over $3-5 for these, considering how nice your art is. but based on the casualties of flight rising and the quickness of them that's definitely reasonable
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
I do, too. Takes me like 15-20 minutes to max out with G&G lol. I'd still be interested!
I do, too. Takes me like 15-20 minutes to max out with G&G lol. I'd still be interested!
I would definitely still get one yo!! I’ve been DYING to get one ever since I asked to be on the pinglist lol, hopefully I can get lucky and snag one soon! ;v;

I think the price raise is fair, especially if you put a lot of time and effort into them! :D
I would definitely still get one yo!! I’ve been DYING to get one ever since I asked to be on the pinglist lol, hopefully I can get lucky and snag one soon! ;v;

I think the price raise is fair, especially if you put a lot of time and effort into them! :D
xk7ymDQ.png
I’m still gonna try to get them no matter what

I love your art so much aa
I’m still gonna try to get them no matter what

I love your art so much aa
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@Macchi
Pinglist please
@Macchi
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai of course <3
@Wolfkai of course <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi Definitely would it might just take more time before I can get payment. Would you ever be willing to take gems or mixed payment?
@Macchi Definitely would it might just take more time before I can get payment. Would you ever be willing to take gems or mixed payment?
0f1mBJP.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72