Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's digital drawings (open)
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 157
Up
Up
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
up
up
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

up
up
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

up
up
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

Hello! Somewhat involved post coming at you... I'm interested in getting four shaded small chibis for USD over time, which I mention up-front because it would be neat if they could all be the same base/pose with the details different. It's one coatl in different seasonal skins/apparel. I have the original outfits, as well as simplified versions in case they're too complex; I'd also be happy to land somewhere in between, and to talk through it:
Horaphora | spring
Not Found

Horaphora | summer
Not Found

Horaphora | autumn
Not Found

Horaphora | winter
Not Found
Depending on your timeline, I would want to start with either spring (if you think it could be done within a week or two) or summer (if it will take longer), and then order the next season in sequence whenever you finish each one. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in or is it too out there? Thank you for considering either way!
Hello! Somewhat involved post coming at you... I'm interested in getting four shaded small chibis for USD over time, which I mention up-front because it would be neat if they could all be the same base/pose with the details different. It's one coatl in different seasonal skins/apparel. I have the original outfits, as well as simplified versions in case they're too complex; I'd also be happy to land somewhere in between, and to talk through it:
Horaphora | spring
Not Found

Horaphora | summer
Not Found

Horaphora | autumn
Not Found

Horaphora | winter
Not Found
Depending on your timeline, I would want to start with either spring (if you think it could be done within a week or two) or summer (if it will take longer), and then order the next season in sequence whenever you finish each one. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in or is it too out there? Thank you for considering either way!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai

hey!

that sounds like something I could do! I believe I could start with spring no problem, if you wish to acquire that in a week or two.

price-wise that'd be $30, and then +$15 for each redesign of the base, $75 all combined. How does that sound?
@ferspnai

hey!

that sounds like something I could do! I believe I could start with spring no problem, if you wish to acquire that in a week or two.

price-wise that'd be $30, and then +$15 for each redesign of the base, $75 all combined. How does that sound?
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

That sounds fantastic!!! What else do you need from me? Should I send you thoughts on a possible pose?
That sounds fantastic!!! What else do you need from me? Should I send you thoughts on a possible pose?
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai

oh yeah, ideas for the pose would help a lot, I'd be happy to look at any descriptions or reference image you got! and you may PM me your paypal email so that I can send an invoice too !
@ferspnai

oh yeah, ideas for the pose would help a lot, I'd be happy to look at any descriptions or reference image you got! and you may PM me your paypal email so that I can send an invoice too !
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae Hello! I'd be interested in snagging a usd slot for small shaded chibi of one of my dragons =3 How would I go about ordering that? Is there a form to fill out? Or best to discuss details in dms?
@Gouldiae Hello! I'd be interested in snagging a usd slot for small shaded chibi of one of my dragons =3 How would I go about ordering that? Is there a form to fill out? Or best to discuss details in dms?
@MadameTentacle

Hey! Sure thing :) there is no form, you can let me know the details wherever it is most comfortable for you, whether that's here or through PM or even discord
@MadameTentacle

Hey! Sure thing :) there is no form, you can let me know the details wherever it is most comfortable for you, whether that's here or through PM or even discord
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 157