Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/G] ENTRAILS __ HQ art shop __ open
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Kilwin

alright! please send the gems (PM or CR are both fine) and i'll get to work soon after :)
@Kilwin

alright! please send the gems (PM or CR are both fine) and i'll get to work soon after :)
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
i knew i recognized your name !! i was like wait... why is it so familiar ... and then i realized you drew my strange little cryptid & my longthing (this bab https://www.deviantart.com/solflo/art/alone-on-a-friday-night-806099955) years ago gdkfjgd

anyways i'd love to comm you if you have any frc slots open ??
i knew i recognized your name !! i was like wait... why is it so familiar ... and then i realized you drew my strange little cryptid & my longthing (this bab https://www.deviantart.com/solflo/art/alone-on-a-friday-night-806099955) years ago gdkfjgd

anyways i'd love to comm you if you have any frc slots open ??
LnVwSgI.png
@curio

ohhh hi! i do have a frc slot, yes :D
@curio

ohhh hi! i do have a frc slot, yes :D
@solflo yessssss // scoots in like a creeture could i get my girl in your icon style? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20525485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/205255/20525485_350.png[/img][/url] her personality is vicious and calculating (she's a blood queen fighting a war against a shade queen!! what else could she be!!!) and basically her big colour notes are more or less what her colours are on fr: gold, red, and a dust/weird beige colour. if you don't do skins/accents, that is completely fine! & and i am fine with lined or lineless style; go wild !!!
@solflo

yessssss // scoots in like a creeture

could i get my girl in your icon style?
20525485_350.png

her personality is vicious and calculating (she's a blood queen fighting a war against a shade queen!! what else could she be!!!) and basically her big colour notes are more or less what her colours are on fr: gold, red, and a dust/weird beige colour.

if you don't do skins/accents, that is completely fine!

& and i am fine with lined or lineless style; go wild !!!
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio

great, i love her! i'll get to work after receiving the payment (CRs and PMs are both fine)
@Curio

great, i love her! i'll get to work after receiving the payment (CRs and PMs are both fine)
[size=1]@LoverIan @Fantelle @Serpede @Chardano @GeriVl @Malreau @Dovalore @Lhethi @HereBeeDragons @anternika @Demiguise @Yay @manylimbs @ZippoFeuer @Curio @LiveOak @Brokko @Solidago @anteater @PinesAwait @Overcoat @IcefireenFriends @yall @Malbyte @Natron @Kilwin[/size] hi everyone it's been nearly a year but i'm now [b]back[/b]. uni was rather demanding last year (but now i've graduated! [emoji=snapper star size=1]) so i wound up closing up shop "just to take a break" for. a few months. it was the right move to prevent a burnout i was already dangerously close to, but i also quite missed drawing for others. so it's good to be back. anyway, i've [b]updated[/b] the shop's layout and prices. i'm focusing on keeping things healthy for myself, so i've currently got [b]two slots open[/b] :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2541392/1#post_2541392][link to shop][/url] // [url=https://trello.com/b/8DrytbBW/solflo-commissions][slots][/url]
@LoverIan @Fantelle @Serpede @Chardano @GeriVl @Malreau @Dovalore @Lhethi @HereBeeDragons @anternika @Demiguise @Yay @manylimbs @ZippoFeuer @Curio @LiveOak @Brokko @Solidago @anteater @PinesAwait @Overcoat @IcefireenFriends @yall @Malbyte @Natron @Kilwin

hi everyone it's been nearly a year but i'm now back. uni was rather demanding last year (but now i've graduated! ) so i wound up closing up shop "just to take a break" for. a few months. it was the right move to prevent a burnout i was already dangerously close to, but i also quite missed drawing for others. so it's good to be back.

anyway, i've updated the shop's layout and prices. i'm focusing on keeping things healthy for myself, so i've currently got two slots open :)

[link to shop] // [slots]
OOHHH HELLO. Looking at oasis bust style respectfully..... have no money to spend rn but I will be keeping an eye out for this [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
OOHHH HELLO. Looking at oasis bust style respectfully..... have no money to spend rn but I will be keeping an eye out for this
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@LoverIan @Fantelle @Serpede @Chardano @GeriVl @Malreau @Dovalore @Lhethi @HereBeeDragons @anternika @Demiguise @Yay @manylimbs @ZippoFeuer @Curio @LiveOak @Brokko @Solidago @anteater @PinesAwait @Overcoat @IcefireenFriends @yall @Malbyte @Natron @Kilwin

hi, it's push week over here on earth, so i'm doing foddart ^_^

i'm offering icons, busts and halfbodies, 4 slots currently open!

hi, it's push week over here on earth, so i'm doing foddart ^_^

i'm offering icons, busts and halfbodies, 4 slots currently open!

hi everyone, this shop has been kinda slow going for a while but! new pinglist feature!

also the shop is in fact open ^_^

hi everyone, this shop has been kinda slow going for a while but! new pinglist feature!

also the shop is in fact open ^_^
This is such a neat new feature, I'm loving it. Good luck with sales also!!
This is such a neat new feature, I'm loving it. Good luck with sales also!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19