Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moreii Makes Art! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please give me a ping when you're open again :3
Please give me a ping when you're open again :3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath I definitely will! Thank you for your interest! <3
@SilverDeath I definitely will! Thank you for your interest! <3
Gh7Hkjd.png
@GadzooksTD I'll be sure to add you! <3

@Deathstalker I totally would! Let me know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for slots!
@GadzooksTD I'll be sure to add you! <3

@Deathstalker I totally would! Let me know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for slots!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii Gasp! I would absolutely love to be on that pinglist ^^ Thank you!
@Oblivii Gasp! I would absolutely love to be on that pinglist ^^ Thank you!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker Great! I'll add you now <:
@Deathstalker Great! I'll add you now <:
Gh7Hkjd.png
Thank you so much! =^w^=
Thank you so much! =^w^=
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Oblivii Thank you!
@Oblivii Thank you!
@Silverdeath @Katastrophic @WhiskeynDahlias @GadzooksTD @Deathstalker

Hey all! It's been a while, but my commissions are open! I've got two USD slots, first come first serve, so please ping me if interested!
@Silverdeath @Katastrophic @WhiskeynDahlias @GadzooksTD @Deathstalker

Hey all! It's been a while, but my commissions are open! I've got two USD slots, first come first serve, so please ping me if interested!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Oblivii [b]Account Name:[/b] Sommewan [b]Payment Type:[/b] Paypal USD [b]Type of Art:[/b] Coloured Halfbody [b]Character Reference: [/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/575655791097413653/575769583445868554/unknown-36.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/216341649062625280/575571310437203968/image0.png[/img] [b]Additional Details:[/b] Character is a Monstrous Nightmare OC, so crossing the linked reference images with screenshots/art from How to Train Your Dragon for anatomy details is a-okay- I know these refs are a bit on the sketchlike side. (I do ask that the bulkier neck and chest proportions stay closer to these sketches than the more pear-shaped nightmares in the movies, but other than that, actual nightmares are a perfectly fine reference <3). For expression and pose, maybe something sort of fearful, almost using the edge of the canvas like a wall he could be slinking around from behind, looking threatened/paranoid/full of nervous anticipation? (If that's too specific or not something you'd have fun with, do let me know, I will happily come up with something else, or give you freedom to come up with your own idea- I'm not terribly picky and I always want artists I comm to have a good time and be proud of the end product ^^) also feel 100% free to add scars anywhere you want to, I mean anywhere, any size, there's no specific ref for em and I don't like to be too demanding, ach also, I...can't help but notice all the eels on this page... if it would at all be possible, could I fill out a second order form and claim another slot for some eel art? I don't want to be overbearing, and I completely respect if you would rather wait and let other folks go for that second spot, so I wanted to ask before just filling out two forms. It was actually seeing the eel in your signature on the skin contest page that led me here, hahah. I adore eels and don't see em around often ^^'
@Oblivii

Account Name: Sommewan
Payment Type: Paypal USD
Type of Art: Coloured Halfbody
Character Reference:
unknown-36.png
image0.png

Additional Details: Character is a Monstrous Nightmare OC, so crossing the linked reference images with screenshots/art from How to Train Your Dragon for anatomy details is a-okay- I know these refs are a bit on the sketchlike side. (I do ask that the bulkier neck and chest proportions stay closer to these sketches than the more pear-shaped nightmares in the movies, but other than that, actual nightmares are a perfectly fine reference <3). For expression and pose, maybe something sort of fearful, almost using the edge of the canvas like a wall he could be slinking around from behind, looking threatened/paranoid/full of nervous anticipation? (If that's too specific or not something you'd have fun with, do let me know, I will happily come up with something else, or give you freedom to come up with your own idea- I'm not terribly picky and I always want artists I comm to have a good time and be proud of the end product ^^) also feel 100% free to add scars anywhere you want to, I mean anywhere, any size, there's no specific ref for em and I don't like to be too demanding, ach

also, I...can't help but notice all the eels on this page... if it would at all be possible, could I fill out a second order form and claim another slot for some eel art? I don't want to be overbearing, and I completely respect if you would rather wait and let other folks go for that second spot, so I wanted to ask before just filling out two forms.
It was actually seeing the eel in your signature on the skin contest page that led me here, hahah. I adore eels and don't see em around often ^^'
@Sommewan Oh I've always wanted to draw a Monstrous Nightmare! What a lovely character <:

I can definitely do what you asked! I'll be sure to stick to the proportions you gave me as well as try and do the pose best I can. If I end up not being able to pull off that pose how you'd like feel free to ask for another one though! I send updates after the sketch is done so you can see what needs changing.

You can totally fill out another form! I absolutely love eels, they're some of my favorite animals, so I'd be super down to draw some for you!
@Sommewan Oh I've always wanted to draw a Monstrous Nightmare! What a lovely character <:

I can definitely do what you asked! I'll be sure to stick to the proportions you gave me as well as try and do the pose best I can. If I end up not being able to pull off that pose how you'd like feel free to ask for another one though! I send updates after the sketch is done so you can see what needs changing.

You can totally fill out another form! I absolutely love eels, they're some of my favorite animals, so I'd be super down to draw some for you!
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6