Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moreii Makes Art! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Oblivii oh excellent, that's really the response I always hope for, I want the artist to be as excited as I am for the product ^^ I do hope you have fun with both, and feel free to communicate with me as much as you like during the project- I love to see WIPs, and am very open to questions and changes and the like. [b]Account Name:[/b] Sommewan (although this one is a gift for a friend- Zenara ) [b]Payment Type:[/b] Paypal USD [b]Type of Art:[/b] coloured fullbody [b]Character Reference:[/b] [img]https://www.deviantart.com/palegreyknight/art/Custom-Eel-659209063[/img] [b]Additional Details:[/b] feel free to use either of the design versions, it hasn't yet been decided whether it's a set of twins or the character's markings shift in some fashion, but both versions are "canon" so whichever one best suits your comfort zone is fine <3 for expression and pose, just knock yourself out pal xD
@Oblivii

oh excellent, that's really the response I always hope for, I want the artist to be as excited as I am for the product ^^ I do hope you have fun with both, and feel free to communicate with me as much as you like during the project- I love to see WIPs, and am very open to questions and changes and the like.

Account Name: Sommewan (although this one is a gift for a friend- Zenara )
Payment Type: Paypal USD
Type of Art: coloured fullbody
Character Reference: [img]https://www.deviantart.com/palegreyknight/art/Custom-Eel-659209063[/img]
Additional Details: feel free to use either of the design versions, it hasn't yet been decided whether it's a set of twins or the character's markings shift in some fashion, but both versions are "canon" so whichever one best suits your comfort zone is fine <3 for expression and pose, just knock yourself out pal xD
@Sommewan Definitely! I've been thinking of making a nightmare OC of my own actually, aha! I'm sure I will, thank you! Both designs look very interesting to interpret.

As far as WIPs go, expect one or two at each stage- sketch, lineart, and probably flat color before the finished product. I like to keep everyone updated and make sure it goes smoothly!

Sounds great for both! I'll get started on them once we get payment figured out c: Let me know when you're ready for that! When you're able, just send your Paypal information over DM and I'll shoot you an invoice. For now I'll claim both slots as yours!
@Sommewan Definitely! I've been thinking of making a nightmare OC of my own actually, aha! I'm sure I will, thank you! Both designs look very interesting to interpret.

As far as WIPs go, expect one or two at each stage- sketch, lineart, and probably flat color before the finished product. I like to keep everyone updated and make sure it goes smoothly!

Sounds great for both! I'll get started on them once we get payment figured out c: Let me know when you're ready for that! When you're able, just send your Paypal information over DM and I'll shoot you an invoice. For now I'll claim both slots as yours!
Gh7Hkjd.png
Wow!
I have to sit and ADMIRE your art it is amazing~!
:3
Wow!
I have to sit and ADMIRE your art it is amazing~!
:3
w2zbMVw.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifdeitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
@Moreii - I'd love to be in your general pinglist, please!
@Moreii - I'd love to be in your general pinglist, please!
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
@GlowPen Absolutely!
@GlowPen Absolutely!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Moreii Can I be added to your pinglist please? Your sketches are really good uwu
@Moreii Can I be added to your pinglist please? Your sketches are really good uwu
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
May I be on your gen pinglist? :3
May I be on your gen pinglist? :3
61737_s.gif
@Moreii Can I be added to your FR currency pinglist please?
@Moreii Can I be added to your FR currency pinglist please?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Moreii
Heya! I tried to check out your Instagram for more examples, but the link isn't working(probably outdated). Could I please see more recent samples if you've got any? Your samples post is a year old, so I figured you're probably got newer stuff by now. Thanks!
@Moreii
Heya! I tried to check out your Instagram for more examples, but the link isn't working(probably outdated). Could I please see more recent samples if you've got any? Your samples post is a year old, so I figured you're probably got newer stuff by now. Thanks!
@rei711 Hey there! This thread has been a little uh...quiet for a while, lol! I'm planning on overhauling this in the near future with new examples, prices, etc. Here's a new link to my Instagram, let me know if this works for you! https://www.instagram.com/missmoreii/
@rei711 Hey there! This thread has been a little uh...quiet for a while, lol! I'm planning on overhauling this in the near future with new examples, prices, etc. Here's a new link to my Instagram, let me know if this works for you! https://www.instagram.com/missmoreii/
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6