Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Boba Art Shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
Ah snap I still freakin love your art-

Are you still doing doodles by any chance? :,)
Ah snap I still freakin love your art-

Are you still doing doodles by any chance? :,)
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Echoshine

Yep! Link here:

Sketches and oc designs

@Echoshine

Yep! Link here:

Sketches and oc designs

OLB16Oa.png
@okichiOuma @Arkonsel @Drachenschwinge

Hi guys sorry for going on hiatus again :(

Unfortunately I will not be able to continue your commissions and this shop. I've been very busy lately and need to work on USD commissions to help my family. I will give you guys full refunds, please let me know how much I owe you.

I will keep my sketch shop open if you would still like something from me.

I'm very sorry :(
@okichiOuma @Arkonsel @Drachenschwinge

Hi guys sorry for going on hiatus again :(

Unfortunately I will not be able to continue your commissions and this shop. I've been very busy lately and need to work on USD commissions to help my family. I will give you guys full refunds, please let me know how much I owe you.

I will keep my sketch shop open if you would still like something from me.

I'm very sorry :(
OLB16Oa.png
@Potari It's quite alright and understandable, and I'd love to check out your sketch shop once I'm back from some business later today! Would it be possible to claim a slot right now and fill it in later?

Also, it was 1k gems and 1.6 mill treasure I had sent over for the initial commission :O
@Potari It's quite alright and understandable, and I'd love to check out your sketch shop once I'm back from some business later today! Would it be possible to claim a slot right now and fill it in later?

Also, it was 1k gems and 1.6 mill treasure I had sent over for the initial commission :O
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Potari Ahh, that sucks, sorry to hear that. :< I sent over 2,500,000 treasure because I'd included a 100K tip to the 2.4 mil price.

screencap for proof!
@Potari Ahh, that sucks, sorry to hear that. :< I sent over 2,500,000 treasure because I'd included a 100K tip to the 2.4 mil price.

screencap for proof!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@KokichiOuma

My sketch shop has no slots ^^ just request whenever.

@Arkonsel

Sent!
@KokichiOuma

My sketch shop has no slots ^^ just request whenever.

@Arkonsel

Sent!
OLB16Oa.png
@Potari I understand, don't worry :) After all, real life issues are more important! I think I paid in skins so feel free to send over those or their AH equivalent in t/g (in case you don't have them anymore)
@Potari I understand, don't worry :) After all, real life issues are more important! I think I paid in skins so feel free to send over those or their AH equivalent in t/g (in case you don't have them anymore)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18