Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Boba Art Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@oceanics

Yup, whenever you're ready ^^
@oceanics

Yup, whenever you're ready ^^
OLB16Oa.png
@ImmaChibi Aaah, your art is really nice *-* Would you be interested in any of these usermade accents? [item=Accent: SS-Wordy Winds]~ lowest AH 2000g on average (I've been keeping track for around 2 months now xD) [item=Accent: Night's Dusk M]~ no lowest AH so I'm not sure on this one ^^;;
@ImmaChibi Aaah, your art is really nice *-*
Would you be interested in any of these usermade accents?
Accent: SS-Wordy Winds ~ lowest AH 2000g on average (I've been keeping track for around 2 months now xD)
Accent: Night's Dusk M ~ no lowest AH so I'm not sure on this one ^^;;
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

I am a big accent hoarder so yes Id be interested in almost any accent xD
@Drachenschwinge

I am a big accent hoarder so yes Id be interested in almost any accent xD
OLB16Oa.png
@ImmaChibi Would you be willing to do a coloured chibi and a coloured ref sheet for both accents? :)

(For the Noc accent I thought about a value around 700-800 gems since it's quite old and retired?)
@ImmaChibi Would you be willing to do a coloured chibi and a coloured ref sheet for both accents? :)

(For the Noc accent I thought about a value around 700-800 gems since it's quite old and retired?)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

That's fine with me ^^

*edit* feel free to get some add ons for the character sheet because you're the first one to order so you get 30% off base price <3
@Drachenschwinge

That's fine with me ^^

*edit* feel free to get some add ons for the character sheet because you're the first one to order so you get 30% off base price <3
OLB16Oa.png
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
@ImmaChibi Thanks, I'll fill out the forms when I get home this evening :D

Just to make it clear (so I don't spend more than I have xD), would the add ons for the ref sheet be included or do I have to buy them extra?
@ImmaChibi Thanks, I'll fill out the forms when I get home this evening :D

Just to make it clear (so I don't spend more than I have xD), would the add ons for the ref sheet be included or do I have to buy them extra?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

They are extra ^^

With the 30% discount the base would be 1120g so you'd have 480g to spend on add ons. Assuming you have 2800g worth of accents.
@Drachenschwinge

They are extra ^^

With the 30% discount the base would be 1120g so you'd have 480g to spend on add ons. Assuming you have 2800g worth of accents.
OLB16Oa.png
Alright, got it ^-^

Hope I did everything right! Let me know if you have any questions!

1.)
"Chibi"
Username: Drachenschwinge
Character Image: My OC Nerween, refs on his dragon representative:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=1340132
Line,Color, Cell Shaded: Coloured
Other: Please include his scythe! I just got a new design for it so please use the new design as reference ^^

2.)
"Ref Sheet"
Character Image (dm for design):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OM6TPrw57Yyk7GIgF8m18ZUYmbuFGXelDdj-WZdM368/edit?usp=sharing
Sketch or Flat Color: Flat Colour
Add Ons:
Accessory Detail: Eye marking and marks on his hands
Accessory Detail: Halo
Extra Facial Expression: An extra sleepy looking expression (maybe drooling? xD)
Other: For the eye marking: This was one of the first ideas of him I gave to Yorugami so they could design this character for me, the eye mark is the same on the finished character: X Please disregard the rest of this chibi and use the "real" refs I've linked above! I thought it might be more clear to see how it actually looks here.

Add\remove from ping list?: Feel free to add me :)
Send finished art in forum or dm?: Either is fine!
Payment Amount: 2 UM accents + a bit of treasure since the add-ons are a bit more than the remaining 480gems. Should be ~200k?
Alright, got it ^-^

Hope I did everything right! Let me know if you have any questions!

1.)
"Chibi"
Character Image: My OC Nerween, refs on his dragon representative:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=1340132
Line,Color, Cell Shaded: Coloured
Other: Please include his scythe! I just got a new design for it so please use the new design as reference ^^

2.)
"Ref Sheet"
Character Image (dm for design):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OM6TPrw57Yyk7GIgF8m18ZUYmbuFGXelDdj-WZdM368/edit?usp=sharing
Sketch or Flat Color: Flat Colour
Add Ons:
Accessory Detail: Eye marking and marks on his hands
Accessory Detail: Halo
Extra Facial Expression: An extra sleepy looking expression (maybe drooling? xD)
Other: For the eye marking: This was one of the first ideas of him I gave to Yorugami so they could design this character for me, the eye mark is the same on the finished character: X Please disregard the rest of this chibi and use the "real" refs I've linked above! I thought it might be more clear to see how it actually looks here.

Add\remove from ping list?: Feel free to add me :)
Send finished art in forum or dm?: Either is fine!
Payment Amount: 2 UM accents + a bit of treasure since the add-ons are a bit more than the remaining 480gems. Should be ~200k?
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18