Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Boba Art Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Character Page
Username:Drakel
Character Image (dm for design): X
Sketch or Flat Color: Color
Add Ons: None
Payment Amount: 2000g
Add\remove from ping list?: No thanks
Send finished art in forum or dm?: dm please
Other: Please make sure his tattoo is visible. Ref is only from the waist up and I'm not sure what he should be wearing down there. Baggy pants maybe? I dunno. Was hoping you could design the rest of his outfit if that's alright.
Character Page
Username:Drakel
Character Image (dm for design): X
Sketch or Flat Color: Color
Add Ons: None
Payment Amount: 2000g
Add\remove from ping list?: No thanks
Send finished art in forum or dm?: dm please
Other: Please make sure his tattoo is visible. Ref is only from the waist up and I'm not sure what he should be wearing down there. Baggy pants maybe? I dunno. Was hoping you could design the rest of his outfit if that's alright.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Drakel

Cool character! Is it okay if I give him a jacket? I'll make sure the tattoo is still visible. I'll add you to the slot list and get started after I get the cr <3

@Drachenschwinge

Amazing characters! They look fun to draw. I'll get started soon :>
@Drakel

Cool character! Is it okay if I give him a jacket? I'll make sure the tattoo is still visible. I'll add you to the slot list and get started after I get the cr <3

@Drachenschwinge

Amazing characters! They look fun to draw. I'll get started soon :>
OLB16Oa.png
That sounds great! I'll send a cr right away. Thank you!
That sounds great! I'll send a cr right away. Thank you!
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
a
a
OLB16Oa.png
Username: KokichiOuma
Character Image: [x] and [x] for first character, [x] and [x] for second character
Line,Color, Cell Shaded: Cell shaded
Payment Amount: 1.6 mill treasure and 1k gems
Add\remove from ping list?: Add
Send finished art in forum or dm?: DM
Other: You don't have to include the weapon or the pet rat in the character reference sheet, and both characters are wearing the exact same outfit. The second character would be smugly making hearts out of fire magic and holding them out for the first character. And, the first character would be crossing his arms and looking away like he's unimpressed, but he's blushing and holding back a smile. Heightwise, the first character is taller by a few inches.

Let me know if you have any questions about that or if you need additional references!
Username: KokichiOuma
Character Image: [x] and [x] for first character, [x] and [x] for second character
Line,Color, Cell Shaded: Cell shaded
Payment Amount: 1.6 mill treasure and 1k gems
Add\remove from ping list?: Add
Send finished art in forum or dm?: DM
Other: You don't have to include the weapon or the pet rat in the character reference sheet, and both characters are wearing the exact same outfit. The second character would be smugly making hearts out of fire magic and holding them out for the first character. And, the first character would be crossing his arms and looking away like he's unimpressed, but he's blushing and holding back a smile. Heightwise, the first character is taller by a few inches.

Let me know if you have any questions about that or if you need additional references!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma

That's soooo cuuuuteee aaaaaa. Thank you for ordering :DDD

Just making sure which type of commission did you want? (like chibi, bust, etc.)
@KokichiOuma

That's soooo cuuuuteee aaaaaa. Thank you for ordering :DDD

Just making sure which type of commission did you want? (like chibi, bust, etc.)
OLB16Oa.png
@ImmaChibi Oh, sorry- Looks like I didn't copypaste the whole thing lol- Chibi, please! :D
@ImmaChibi Oh, sorry- Looks like I didn't copypaste the whole thing lol- Chibi, please! :D
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
"Bust"
Username: Arkonsel
Character Image: Livia & Rie
Colored, Shaded, Rendered: Rendered, please!
Payment Amount: 4,350,000 treasure, I think?
Add\remove from ping list?: I'm not on it.
Send finished art in forum or dm?: Either works!
Other: Both of them have almost the exact same skin color, a light brown. This is the most accurate for Livia, this is the most accurate for Rie. NOT a romantic couple, just siblings.
"Bust"
Username: Arkonsel
Character Image: Livia & Rie
Colored, Shaded, Rendered: Rendered, please!
Payment Amount: 4,350,000 treasure, I think?
Add\remove from ping list?: I'm not on it.
Send finished art in forum or dm?: Either works!
Other: Both of them have almost the exact same skin color, a light brown. This is the most accurate for Livia, this is the most accurate for Rie. NOT a romantic couple, just siblings.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

Hi ^^ Sorry my slots for full at the moment. Would you like to be pinged when they re open?
@Arkonsel

Hi ^^ Sorry my slots for full at the moment. Would you like to be pinged when they re open?
OLB16Oa.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18