Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jinx's Art (T/G/$): CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
@averlee @Kalistys @DinosaurusRex @Angelsruin @Herebeedragons @colorfulcredit @lusinga @RADLAD245 @wolfkai

Slots are now open! Take them while you can. First slots of the summer!

@Merlin, Since you have a first dib, if you'd like to continue through with your original commission you are free to do so! You will get a slot no matter how many are taken if you chose to do this :)
@averlee @Kalistys @DinosaurusRex @Angelsruin @Herebeedragons @colorfulcredit @lusinga @RADLAD245 @wolfkai

Slots are now open! Take them while you can. First slots of the summer!

@Merlin, Since you have a first dib, if you'd like to continue through with your original commission you are free to do so! You will get a slot no matter how many are taken if you chose to do this :)
eGkDGRi.png
@JinxedKarma Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20199731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201998/20199731_350.png[/img] [/url] Commissionson Type and Payment: Waist up, fully cell shaded Payment --> treasure Extras: I would like her accent and apparel included. Cost? OC info: What do they act like? What pose would you like? Any scars I should know? Etc. Artist's discretion Sticker Effect? No Songs? I really like to listen to the music of characters to help me draw! If you have any songs or at least a genre they'd fit let me know! If not that's ok :) I really don't know,but I'd love to hear afterwards what you listened to!
@JinxedKarma

Ref:
20199731_350.png

Commissionson Type and Payment: Waist up, fully cell shaded
Payment --> treasure

Extras: I would like her accent and apparel included. Cost?

OC info: What do they act like? What pose would you like? Any scars I should know? Etc. Artist's discretion

Sticker Effect? No

Songs? I really like to listen to the music of characters to help me draw! If you have any songs or at least a genre they'd fit let me know! If not that's ok :) I really don't know,but I'd love to hear afterwards what you listened to!

ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
I would like to claim the spot I'm just on break at work so I'll have to send everything over later
I would like to claim the spot I'm just on break at work so I'll have to send everything over later
Yokai.gif
(Please let me know if you're not comfortable with this character. I'd love to have you take another crack at Ava and Nova if that is the case XD)

Ref: Saveen.

Commissionson Type and Payment: Full Body, complex shading? As for payment, artist preference?

Extras: Detailed background?

OC info: More Sci-Fi~!? Curled up clutching a white lab coat? Saveen staring out open bay doors? Anything depicted from her library would be amazing but I'll give you artistic freedom here.

Sticker Effect? No thank you. <3

Songs? One Two. Three.
(Please let me know if you're not comfortable with this character. I'd love to have you take another crack at Ava and Nova if that is the case XD)

Ref: Saveen.

Commissionson Type and Payment: Full Body, complex shading? As for payment, artist preference?

Extras: Detailed background?

OC info: More Sci-Fi~!? Curled up clutching a white lab coat? Saveen staring out open bay doors? Anything depicted from her library would be amazing but I'll give you artistic freedom here.

Sticker Effect? No thank you. <3

Songs? One Two. Three.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
If they aren't all claimed I'd love one...
If they aren't all claimed I'd love one...
@colourfulcredit @wolfkai @herebeedragons ; Slots claimed!
And @Kalistys I'll open one just cause you were so early, haha!
@colourfulcredit @wolfkai @herebeedragons ; Slots claimed!
And @Kalistys I'll open one just cause you were so early, haha!
eGkDGRi.png
@JinxedKarma
I'll redo my post if Saveen is not someone you're comfortable with. Also, do you generally prefer treasure or gems?
@JinxedKarma
I'll redo my post if Saveen is not someone you're comfortable with. Also, do you generally prefer treasure or gems?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@colorfulcredit

Very interesting character! I will try my best shot at it. Do you think you could get me some extra ref pics? Like of what the scene would look like, and perhaps if there's any particular way this character curls up or how their body structure moves.
@colorfulcredit

Very interesting character! I will try my best shot at it. Do you think you could get me some extra ref pics? Like of what the scene would look like, and perhaps if there's any particular way this character curls up or how their body structure moves.
eGkDGRi.png
@JinxedKarma
Oh wow your style is really cool! I'd love to order some art but I need to get some more treasure/gems and get them converted first and it looks like all the slots might be taken anyway- Could I be added to the pinglist for whenever more become available?
@JinxedKarma
Oh wow your style is really cool! I'd love to order some art but I need to get some more treasure/gems and get them converted first and it looks like all the slots might be taken anyway- Could I be added to the pinglist for whenever more become available?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@colorfulcredit Gems would be okay! [emoji=gem size=1]
@colorfulcredit
Gems would be okay!
eGkDGRi.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30