Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nebula's Niche - Custom Art [REDO]
1 2 3 4
@Blazexfyre

aaaaAAAAAHH I LOVE IT
She looks so cute ~
Thank you so much!
I'm definitely ordering from you again ^^
@Blazexfyre

aaaaAAAAAHH I LOVE IT
She looks so cute ~
Thank you so much!
I'm definitely ordering from you again ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
No, thank you!! I was super happy to hone up my humans close up, it brings me joy to see people enjoying art!! And haha, pls no more snatching

Thank you again, though!!

@Maevepanda

I’m so sorry I’m absolute garbage at this, it should not take this long and be this poor of a quality. If you want to just take the art for free, please do so. I feel horrible for making you wait so long, and then it looks crappy ashshsakhls

@kokichiouma
No, thank you!! I was super happy to hone up my humans close up, it brings me joy to see people enjoying art!! And haha, pls no more snatching

Thank you again, though!!

@Maevepanda

I’m so sorry I’m absolute garbage at this, it should not take this long and be this poor of a quality. If you want to just take the art for free, please do so. I feel horrible for making you wait so long, and then it looks crappy ashshsakhls

@kokichiouma
[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/nt7tcp/9028_FE88_DA90_4_B68_8_BE3_60_BA1_CA45238.jpg[/img][/url]
9028_FE88_DA90_4_B68_8_BE3_60_BA1_CA45238.jpg
@Blazexfyre

Thanks for getting mine done so quickly! I'll send over the remaining embers. And don't worry about keeping people waiting, I'm quite all right with patience.

As a side note, you deserve a break after working for eight hours straight.

...well, I have extra embers to spare, and I do want to commission you again. We can talk about that later, if you're feeling up to it and not burned out.

EDIT: Just noticed this was a new thread.
@Blazexfyre

Thanks for getting mine done so quickly! I'll send over the remaining embers. And don't worry about keeping people waiting, I'm quite all right with patience.

As a side note, you deserve a break after working for eight hours straight.

...well, I have extra embers to spare, and I do want to commission you again. We can talk about that later, if you're feeling up to it and not burned out.

EDIT: Just noticed this was a new thread.
Let our wings fill the sky
@Vrachos

Pleasure was all mine! Haha, thank you, but I can sometimes take months. That’s quite a long stretch.

Eight hours of sleep, very good! ^^

Thanks so much again, it means a ton that people would come back!
@Vrachos

Pleasure was all mine! Haha, thank you, but I can sometimes take months. That’s quite a long stretch.

Eight hours of sleep, very good! ^^

Thanks so much again, it means a ton that people would come back!
@Snickershine [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/11f3/i/2018/243/a/9/snickershine_headshot_by_fireblade3399-dcloz1w.png[/img] here you go!!
@Snickershine

snickershine_headshot_by_fireblade3399-dcloz1w.png

here you go!!
@Blazexfyre UNHOLY SCREECHING NOISES???? AAA I LOVE IT!!! Don't be sorry, I'm totally satisfied with the art!! How much do I owe you again, by the way? :O
@Blazexfyre UNHOLY SCREECHING NOISES???? AAA I LOVE IT!!! Don't be sorry, I'm totally satisfied with the art!! How much do I owe you again, by the way? :O
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma
ESJDKLFJGKL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? GOD,, I'M SUPER GLAD THAT YOU LIKE IT!! QVQ Thank you, I'll probably take a week or so of hiatus after all my art that is owed is completed, because my art juices are running low-- and hopefully this kind of wait won't happen again after I'm recharged!!

AAa I don't want to overcharge, but something like 1kg?? that sounds like too much x-x; please just pay what you want!!
@KokichiOuma
ESJDKLFJGKL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? GOD,, I'M SUPER GLAD THAT YOU LIKE IT!! QVQ Thank you, I'll probably take a week or so of hiatus after all my art that is owed is completed, because my art juices are running low-- and hopefully this kind of wait won't happen again after I'm recharged!!

AAa I don't want to overcharge, but something like 1kg?? that sounds like too much x-x; please just pay what you want!!
@Blazexfyre I'd like to get another headshot, if that's all right? I'll send another 50 embers your way right now. I don't know if you still want to use the old form or not, and I'm a bit tired anyway. We can talk about it tomorrow.
@Blazexfyre I'd like to get another headshot, if that's all right? I'll send another 50 embers your way right now. I don't know if you still want to use the old form or not, and I'm a bit tired anyway. We can talk about it tomorrow.
Let our wings fill the sky
@Vrachos

You got it! Very flattered that you think my art is good enough to reorder, I’ll be honored to make another piece! Thank you, have a goodnight. Will respond tomorrow as well! ^^
@Vrachos

You got it! Very flattered that you think my art is good enough to reorder, I’ll be honored to make another piece! Thank you, have a goodnight. Will respond tomorrow as well! ^^
1 2 3 4