Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let Me Write You a Song
1 2
@brmoko

Excellent material! I'll get it to you as soon as I can. :)
@brmoko

Excellent material! I'll get it to you as soon as I can. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@brmoko

A brief status report, since it's been a few days:

I have the first verse, bridge, and part of the chorus written. I found a website that'll let me transcribe the tune into music, and I have the first verse transcribed on it and am working on the bridge now.

The tune turned out a bit upbeat, but the words are still sad/confused. I hope that's okay! I'll write you another, free of charge, if you don't like what I come up with after this week.
@brmoko

A brief status report, since it's been a few days:

I have the first verse, bridge, and part of the chorus written. I found a website that'll let me transcribe the tune into music, and I have the first verse transcribed on it and am working on the bridge now.

The tune turned out a bit upbeat, but the words are still sad/confused. I hope that's okay! I'll write you another, free of charge, if you don't like what I come up with after this week.
@MagykalWagykal - Could I possibly order something if that's okay with you? Thanks! What do you want your song to be about?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31390423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313905/31390423_350.png[/img] [/url] Give me some backstory: She's basically a warrior dragon that was brought up by the beastclans, but she left to pursue her own path. After a disagreement with her old clan and the fight that ensured, she was forced to banish the very dragons that brought her up from her new home. Anything else I should know?: She's generally a bit quiet/sombre though can be pretty snarky at times. Is this about a dragon, an OC, or you/someone you know? Dragon - in the FR world! General mood of song: Maybe a bit dramatic (ie. the banishment) but veers off into sombreness? Lines to include/title: Are you a newbie?: No Is the price okay for you?: Yep Anything extra? (i.e., PRIORITY, I want it sung/hummed, etc.): n/a Thank you!
@MagykalWagykal - Could I possibly order something if that's okay with you? Thanks!

What do you want your song to be about?:
31390423_350.png

Give me some backstory: She's basically a warrior dragon that was brought up by the beastclans, but she left to pursue her own path. After a disagreement with her old clan and the fight that ensured, she was forced to banish the very dragons that brought her up from her new home.
Anything else I should know?: She's generally a bit quiet/sombre though can be pretty snarky at times.
Is this about a dragon, an OC, or you/someone you know? Dragon - in the FR world!
General mood of song: Maybe a bit dramatic (ie. the banishment) but veers off into sombreness?
Lines to include/title:
Are you a newbie?: No
Is the price okay for you?: Yep
Anything extra? (i.e., PRIORITY, I want it sung/hummed, etc.): n/a

Thank you!
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Great! :) Thank you for the opportunity to write Rebecca a song! I'll have it done as soon as I can!
@Firedawn

Great! :) Thank you for the opportunity to write Rebecca a song! I'll have it done as soon as I can!
@MagykalWagykal thank you so much! im so excited! upbeat tunes with sad/confused lyrics are awesome so thats a okay! (im so sorry for such a late response)
you dont have to do this but may i ask for the notes or chords (for piano or ukulele)? if you cant do that its ok, dont worry about it c: thanks!
@MagykalWagykal thank you so much! im so excited! upbeat tunes with sad/confused lyrics are awesome so thats a okay! (im so sorry for such a late response)
you dont have to do this but may i ask for the notes or chords (for piano or ukulele)? if you cant do that its ok, dont worry about it c: thanks!
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
@brmoko

I would be more than happy to do that for you... if I knew chords. That's why I can't get music for my songs. I'm terribly sorry for all the inconvenience! I promise I'll have something for you on Monday, even if I can't get the humming in by then. That goes for you, too, @Firedawn!

I'm setting a deadline for myself. Monday. :)
@brmoko

I would be more than happy to do that for you... if I knew chords. That's why I can't get music for my songs. I'm terribly sorry for all the inconvenience! I promise I'll have something for you on Monday, even if I can't get the humming in by then. That goes for you, too, @Firedawn!

I'm setting a deadline for myself. Monday. :)
@MagykalWagykal that's all okay! thank you so much! i look forward to it c:
@MagykalWagykal that's all okay! thank you so much! i look forward to it c:
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
Happy Starfall Celebration, everyone! :)

@Firedawn

Your order has been completed and sent to you! Enjoy!

@brmoko

I'm fixing the lyrics of your song a bit, and stumbling through learning the chords so I don't have to sing it for you. :) I'll have it done as soon as I can; I think you'll like it a lot!
Happy Starfall Celebration, everyone! :)

@Firedawn

Your order has been completed and sent to you! Enjoy!

@brmoko

I'm fixing the lyrics of your song a bit, and stumbling through learning the chords so I don't have to sing it for you. :) I'll have it done as soon as I can; I think you'll like it a lot!
1 2