Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Halloween Art Wanted- CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Strikhedoniak whatever you want to send me is fine :)
@Strikhedoniak whatever you want to send me is fine :)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
EDIT- ahh sorry I pinged you! Hey again! I forgot to post the art I did last weekend, sorry! Here it is! [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Vh74f_dXH6A/W6cfQfEhEMI/AAAAAAAASWA/X6o1TgCIzbkt9pBeTydlaKXKyMVFgozZQCL0BGAYYCw/h360/halloween%2Bpart3.png[/img] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MFz2eKEVzl4/W6cLO5HiunI/AAAAAAAASVk/rrzghG27wS0aen2YEiU_ZDxsnBBv34hXQCL0BGAYYCw/h360/halloween%2Bpart%2B2.png[/img] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YXU4kJszywk/W6XH5VX6nrI/AAAAAAAAST4/UDwRoJUbpNg9LZK82O113vs66fLGnEsnwCL0BGAYYCw/h482/halloween.png[/img] Sorry there's not more, I got a bit side tracked by a sketch I had been doing. Will try to add more soon!
EDIT- ahh sorry I pinged you!

Hey again! I forgot to post the art I did last weekend, sorry! Here it is!

halloween%2Bpart3.png

halloween%2Bpart%2B2.png

halloween.png

Sorry there's not more, I got a bit side tracked by a sketch I had been doing. Will try to add more soon!
@spiderfrog15 dont worry about pinging me! thank you these are cute :)
@spiderfrog15 dont worry about pinging me! thank you these are cute :)
tp1ZjdA.png
@Yoaisami Yes gijinkas would be lovely! :)
@Yoaisami Yes gijinkas would be lovely! :)
tp1ZjdA.png
I can do dragon/gijinka headshots
and also if youre interested, i could do an early Halloween slime headshots for you!

I can discount my current 100g/100kt price to 50g/50kt, and no worries if my art isn't to your liking!
I can do dragon/gijinka headshots
and also if youre interested, i could do an early Halloween slime headshots for you!

I can discount my current 100g/100kt price to 50g/50kt, and no worries if my art isn't to your liking!
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
If you would like to do art for this project please send it in soon or I will not be able to include it in bio codes
If you would like to do art for this project please send it in soon or I will not be able to include it in bio codes
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak Sorry so if i want to draw the scene/comic for a bio, do i wait until they are hatched?
@Strikhedoniak Sorry so if i want to draw the scene/comic for a bio, do i wait until they are hatched?
@spiderfrog13

Ah sorry the giveaway is going to start sometime tonight. When i said that originally I thought I'd be able to have the lore finished sooner.
@spiderfrog13

Ah sorry the giveaway is going to start sometime tonight. When i said that originally I thought I'd be able to have the lore finished sooner.
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak oh ok! also, is there any chance that i can enter for a hatchling the giveaway? or is it too late?
@Strikhedoniak oh ok! also, is there any chance that i can enter for a hatchling the giveaway? or is it too late?
@spiderfrog15

Ill add your name to the ping list! Don't worry it hasn't started yet! I'm being slow.
@spiderfrog15

Ill add your name to the ping list! Don't worry it hasn't started yet! I'm being slow.
tp1ZjdA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7