Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Halloween Art Wanted- CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Strikhedoniak Hello! You’re buying things, which means that sales are occurring. That’s why the thread belongs in a sales forum. Thanks!
@Strikhedoniak Hello! You’re buying things, which means that sales are occurring. That’s why the thread belongs in a sales forum. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@jcstitches ah right sorry!
@jcstitches ah right sorry!
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak pwyw perhaps? Here's a quick Imorise. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RIKUPcw.png[/img]
@Strikhedoniak pwyw perhaps? Here's a quick Imorise.

RIKUPcw.png
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@havarti2 thanks! i have absolutely no idea how to do pwyw, how much would you like?
@havarti2 thanks! i have absolutely no idea how to do pwyw, how much would you like?
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak pwyw stands for pay what you want, so whatever you feel like paying :)
@Strikhedoniak pwyw stands for pay what you want, so whatever you feel like paying :)
@havarti2 nooooo you tell me what to pay!
@havarti2 nooooo you tell me what to pay!
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak well I do have an art shop, so I guess we can go off those prices? Colored busts are 100g/kt there, but if you need me to, I can give you a discount.
@Strikhedoniak well I do have an art shop, so I guess we can go off those prices? Colored busts are 100g/kt there, but if you need me to, I can give you a discount.
@havarti2 ah right thats a bit steep. Its ok I won't use it as I can't afford it.
@havarti2 ah right thats a bit steep. Its ok I won't use it as I can't afford it.
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak you don't need to pay me, it's fine! I was just using my shop as a guideline, but my offer still stands for pwyw. You could send over familiar doubles if you wanted, I'm always looking for familiars.
@Strikhedoniak you don't need to pay me, it's fine! I was just using my shop as a guideline, but my offer still stands for pwyw. You could send over familiar doubles if you wanted, I'm always looking for familiars.
@havarti2 I have an extra aer phantom would you want that?
@havarti2 I have an extra aer phantom would you want that?
tp1ZjdA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7