Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112
HES SO CUTE I CANT,,,
HES SO CUTE I CANT,,,
IjJJeTN.png
You already know this is perfect! I adore that powerful pose you came up with and already the amount of details shining through! ^__^ Thank you so much for showing the sketches!
You already know this is perfect! I adore that powerful pose you came up with and already the amount of details shining through! ^__^ Thank you so much for showing the sketches!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Here's Aster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know if you need any changes Dratz! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Aae2Eo5.png[/img]
@Vovina
Here's Aster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know if you need any changes Dratz!
Aae2Eo5.png
Oh my god I have ascended [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] They look so gorgeous!! Thank you so, so much, woah, I dunno if I can contain my excitement here while I try to comment to make it coherent but my goodness, everything about this sings beauty and grace! I can't stop looking back to that purple gradient you put in their hair and how amazingly you've done the shading and light, like you can see the bends of the shapes and where the shadows fall across and make everything stand out like a painting of its own. Like those little feathers on their hat and kerchief and the wings on the shoulders, every little bit has that presentation of the cloth and feather down and reads so flawlessly as fluffy and soft. And together with the glittering gold, the jewels on her coat and monocle so sharp and catching the light on the surface like her eye and the glass! Those little sparkles are so lovingly placed too, like stars patterning her and pronouncing all her power and confidence in that pose and how her personality beams through! This fills me with a happiness I cannot adequately describe. No changes anywhere needed, she's perfect and gosh thank you again for this spectacular art! You did a wonderful job with everything and I love this so much!
Oh my god I have ascended They look so gorgeous!! Thank you so, so much, woah, I dunno if I can contain my excitement here while I try to comment to make it coherent but my goodness, everything about this sings beauty and grace! I can't stop looking back to that purple gradient you put in their hair and how amazingly you've done the shading and light, like you can see the bends of the shapes and where the shadows fall across and make everything stand out like a painting of its own. Like those little feathers on their hat and kerchief and the wings on the shoulders, every little bit has that presentation of the cloth and feather down and reads so flawlessly as fluffy and soft. And together with the glittering gold, the jewels on her coat and monocle so sharp and catching the light on the surface like her eye and the glass! Those little sparkles are so lovingly placed too, like stars patterning her and pronouncing all her power and confidence in that pose and how her personality beams through!

This fills me with a happiness I cannot adequately describe. No changes anywhere needed, she's perfect and gosh thank you again for this spectacular art! You did a wonderful job with everything and I love this so much!
r6J6MbS.png
@Gem4567 I finished your sweet bab! [s]However imgur's down right now and I can't upload it, but I was able to submit it through toyhouse![/s] So please let me know if you need any changes and sorry for the inconvenience <3 Imgur came back up sorry again about that aosdjfas [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwsaDFU.png[/img]
@Gem4567
I finished your sweet bab! However imgur's down right now and I can't upload it, but I was able to submit it through toyhouse! So please let me know if you need any changes and sorry for the inconvenience <3 Imgur came back up sorry again about that aosdjfas

QwsaDFU.png
@Saeyoung Aaaaand here's you wonderful man too!!! Let me know if there's any changes you need! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dfj2LPw.png[/img]
@Saeyoung
Aaaaand here's you wonderful man too!!! Let me know if there's any changes you need!
dfj2LPw.png
pRECIOUS!!

just some corrections tho, i think some of the shading on his face makes the structure look a little wonky? also! i think this is one that would look better without the background accents since he’s already so busy as a design omg
pRECIOUS!!

just some corrections tho, i think some of the shading on his face makes the structure look a little wonky? also! i think this is one that would look better without the background accents since he’s already so busy as a design omg
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung [img]https://i.imgur.com/rLGeuqE.png[/img] How's this? 0:
@Saeyoung
rLGeuqE.png
How's this? 0:
@fleurs

Oh my gosh he is so adorable!!! I really love how you did the outline contrast on the outfit to make him pop with his muted colors and the shading/lighting. Really beautiful!! Thank you so much <3
@fleurs

Oh my gosh he is so adorable!!! I really love how you did the outline contrast on the outfit to make him pop with his muted colors and the shading/lighting. Really beautiful!! Thank you so much <3
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Better!! Tysm!! small tomato man [emoji=imperial love size=2]
Better!! Tysm!! small tomato man
IjJJeTN.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112