Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112
oh, no worries! diggin' that sketch so far, no changes needed -- thanks for the update! \o/
oh, no worries! diggin' that sketch so far, no changes needed -- thanks for the update! \o/
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Deercryptid Here's your gal! Pwease let me know if you'd like anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lg10YYI.png[/img]
@Deercryptid
Here's your gal! Pwease let me know if you'd like anything changed!
lg10YYI.png
@fleurs

She looks wonderful, thank you so much!
@fleurs

She looks wonderful, thank you so much!
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@Vovina !! HERE'S YOUR BOI!!!!!! As always, let me know if u need changes made <3 I think this is my favorite I've done for u (Except maybe that one nonpixel headshot of Hildebrand!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/OalkEB1.png[/img]
@Vovina !!
HERE'S YOUR BOI!!!!!! As always, let me know if u need changes made <3 I think this is my favorite I've done for u (Except maybe that one nonpixel headshot of Hildebrand!)
OalkEB1.png
GOSH I'm screaming look at him, like a pastel dream and a lavender sky... he's so gorgeous, what a captivating smile (those teeth omg), I seriously cannot even put together the proper words to express how happy I am or how wonderful he is! Thank you so, so much, I have been so excited to see who you picked and when I got your ping my little heart started racing and there he is!! You always go above and beyond and it just shines through in the beacon of beauty that is your art, just look at all those details on his collar, his hat, the layers of shadow and little strands of hair! He's got that perfect charming expression and such an air of fabulousness, everything Silver and full of flare! I love him so much, I've got this like, incredible little treasure trove of art by you that's absolutely delightful and you should absolutely be proud of this--the quality of your work (both pixel and non!) speaks for itself, and there is something utterly divine about him. And so many things to cherish, from your awesome pixel linework to the coloring and the way you always balance the color palette so the whole thing gives off its own life force in those finishing touches!

No changes needed at all, holy smokes and stars, he's perfect! <3 Thank you so, so much again!
GOSH I'm screaming look at him, like a pastel dream and a lavender sky... he's so gorgeous, what a captivating smile (those teeth omg), I seriously cannot even put together the proper words to express how happy I am or how wonderful he is! Thank you so, so much, I have been so excited to see who you picked and when I got your ping my little heart started racing and there he is!! You always go above and beyond and it just shines through in the beacon of beauty that is your art, just look at all those details on his collar, his hat, the layers of shadow and little strands of hair! He's got that perfect charming expression and such an air of fabulousness, everything Silver and full of flare! I love him so much, I've got this like, incredible little treasure trove of art by you that's absolutely delightful and you should absolutely be proud of this--the quality of your work (both pixel and non!) speaks for itself, and there is something utterly divine about him. And so many things to cherish, from your awesome pixel linework to the coloring and the way you always balance the color palette so the whole thing gives off its own life force in those finishing touches!

No changes needed at all, holy smokes and stars, he's perfect! <3 Thank you so, so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
@Mazurkas Here's the bulk of your lineart! (let me know if there's any changes you see you'd like made!) But I was also wondering if you had a pref of skin tone? 0: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/914c640994b967f8891a3bc832866b26.png[/img]
@Mazurkas
Here's the bulk of your lineart! (let me know if there's any changes you see you'd like made!) But I was also wondering if you had a pref of skin tone? 0:
914c640994b967f8891a3bc832866b26.png
:thumbsup: looking good, no changes needed -- thanks for the update! as for the skin tone, something close/similar to the dragon's primary mayhaps?
:thumbsup: looking good, no changes needed -- thanks for the update! as for the skin tone, something close/similar to the dragon's primary mayhaps?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Mazurkas Here they are!! As per the usual, if there's anything you'd like me to add/remove/change let me know!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hqf8qPB.png[/img]
@Mazurkas
Here they are!! As per the usual, if there's anything you'd like me to add/remove/change let me know!!
hqf8qPB.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dJLmBje.png[/img] MY BOY....!!! i love them dearly... thank you so much! : D
dJLmBje.png

MY BOY....!!! i love them dearly... thank you so much! : D
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@fleurs pinglist please!!!! I’m SUPER interested in your work
@fleurs pinglist please!!!! I’m SUPER interested in your work
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112