Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cumulus’ Art [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
@cumulus thank you! i will send payment now!

also, thank you for that fix!
@cumulus thank you! i will send payment now!

also, thank you for that fix!
(Insert funny signature joke here)
^
^
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Cumulus

Would you able to do this fella? If not, lemme know and I'll swap out the OC <3
Image/link to reference: Click here for the OC, click here for what the dragon form should look like (but read the notes alongside this link on the bio), and click here for the horns, eyes, and scar reference. See all the bio notes for details!
Personality/Expression: He can be very aggressive; he can be snarling/baring his teeth!
Anything extra?: The dragon is dark blue, along with the horns. The eyes are light blue, and refer to his scar ref over the eye. All the additional notes are in the bio.
Background: N/A
Payment (Gems or Treasure): Gems

@Cumulus

Would you able to do this fella? If not, lemme know and I'll swap out the OC <3
Image/link to reference: Click here for the OC, click here for what the dragon form should look like (but read the notes alongside this link on the bio), and click here for the horns, eyes, and scar reference. See all the bio notes for details!
Personality/Expression: He can be very aggressive; he can be snarling/baring his teeth!
Anything extra?: The dragon is dark blue, along with the horns. The eyes are light blue, and refer to his scar ref over the eye. All the additional notes are in the bio.
Background: N/A
Payment (Gems or Treasure): Gems

@BlueMouse

Jsjdjkakdks welcome back you’re my best customer at this point and it’s great

And yeah, I can draw him! :0
@BlueMouse

Jsjdjkakdks welcome back you’re my best customer at this point and it’s great

And yeah, I can draw him! :0
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Cumulus
^w^
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
@Cumulus
^w^
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
^
^
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
^
^
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Image/link to reference:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40104142&skin=0&apparel=19447,12930,12909,944,25929,26280,12937&xt=dressing.png
Personality/Expression cringy emo. very nice but REALLY out there with the "G note triggered" joke.
Anything extra?:if possible, i'd love him to be a kinda humanish dragon with some sort of MCR shirt. heavy eyeliner and hair kinda like how his hair lays on the reference but maybe a bit fuller (about shoulder-length maybe?????) Teary eyes with one rolling down his face.
Background probably a white ish background with some black spotted around the edges so he's eDGY and a shakey "*G-note plays in background* just over his shoulder
Payment (Gems or Treasure): treasure probably

Image/link to reference:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40104142&skin=0&apparel=19447,12930,12909,944,25929,26280,12937&xt=dressing.png
Personality/Expression cringy emo. very nice but REALLY out there with the "G note triggered" joke.
Anything extra?:if possible, i'd love him to be a kinda humanish dragon with some sort of MCR shirt. heavy eyeliner and hair kinda like how his hair lays on the reference but maybe a bit fuller (about shoulder-length maybe?????) Teary eyes with one rolling down his face.
Background probably a white ish background with some black spotted around the edges so he's eDGY and a shakey "*G-note plays in background* just over his shoulder
Payment (Gems or Treasure): treasure probably

szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
^
^
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Cumulus Hey! I was wondering if it would be possible to get a couple's head shot? I'm very interested in ordering even if the answer is no ^^
@Cumulus Hey! I was wondering if it would be possible to get a couple's head shot? I'm very interested in ordering even if the answer is no ^^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21