Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yoyo's Writing/Lore Shop! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump, and we have a special offer going on! 40% off any commission involving Gaolers :)
Bump, and we have a special offer going on! 40% off any commission involving Gaolers :)
Bump! Remember our special offer on Gaolers :)
Bump! Remember our special offer on Gaolers :)
Bump
Bump
Up
Up
@AloneTogether I might have a dragon you'll enjoy writing for, I decided I needed an EXCELLENT writer to write her story. [b]Username: [/b] CrowHarlequin [b]Type of Writing[/b] (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Your call, As I want your idea xD [b]Payment method[/b] (the amount you wish to pay can be decided upon after the work is finished, however, until you pay you will not be able to order any more): Most likely mixed, it depends tbh [b]Characters you want to be included (flight rising dragons or ocs are fine!):[/b] hm, just her and her familiar; but add as you feel is needed! [b]Character personalities, if not in their bio:[/b] She is outspoken when she does speak, she is kind and protective but extremely asocial. She is not above lying to those she veiws as a threat, though she hates doing so. She is freaked out by touch, but if she trusts you she will happily allow it. She is easily embarrassed by how others may view her appearance, due to her own lack of sight. [b]Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included: Other:[/b] She is blind due to an accident with a god she once served, she doesn't let it bother her to much in her craft. She is a dancer who uses props, such as ribbons fans and swords; she has made a name for herself before coming to my clan. [b]Extra information:[/b] She is a 3yr old XYX G1 that was gifted to me by two of our members. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20567819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205679/20567819_350.png[/img][/url][outfit=836169][/center]
@AloneTogether
I might have a dragon you'll enjoy writing for, I decided I needed an EXCELLENT writer to write her story.

Username: CrowHarlequin
Type of Writing (lore, short story, scene writing, etc.): Your call, As I want your idea xD
Payment method (the amount you wish to pay can be decided upon after the work is finished, however, until you pay you will not be able to order any more): Most likely mixed, it depends tbh
Characters you want to be included (flight rising dragons or ocs are fine!): hm, just her and her familiar; but add as you feel is needed!
Character personalities, if not in their bio: She is outspoken when she does speak, she is kind and protective but extremely asocial. She is not above lying to those she veiws as a threat, though she hates doing so. She is freaked out by touch, but if she trusts you she will happily allow it. She is easily embarrassed by how others may view her appearance, due to her own lack of sight.
Any preexisting lore or points you want to be included:
Other:
She is blind due to an accident with a god she once served, she doesn't let it bother her to much in her craft. She is a dancer who uses props, such as ribbons fans and swords; she has made a name for herself before coming to my clan.
Extra information: She is a 3yr old XYX G1 that was gifted to me by two of our members.

20567819_350.png
The Crone
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

What a gorgeous gal! Mind if I PM you to discuss more?
@CrowHarlequin

What a gorgeous gal! Mind if I PM you to discuss more?
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9