Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kodaic's Art Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4
@Kodaic oh...Good style. i gotta order one Type: full color shaded headshot Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43494419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434945/43494419_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: USD (half payments if at all possible, i can pay the first one right away) Apparel: yes please! you can ignore the amber eye piece though, or maybe have it look like it's paired with the date plumed headdress Details: he's laid back, usually quiet and not too intimidating because of his lanky appearance and thin face, though his bright green compound eyes can be pretty startling. he can create this foul smelling, airborne disease filled breeze by playing his pan flute, so i'd love for that wind to be blowing around him. since it's only a bust, maybe his pan flute could be hanging on a necklace somehow? no worries if you can't add it though
@Kodaic oh...Good style. i gotta order one

Type: full color shaded headshot

Dragon:
43494419_350.png

Payment: USD (half payments if at all possible, i can pay the first one right away)

Apparel: yes please! you can ignore the amber eye piece though, or maybe have it look like it's paired with the date plumed headdress

Details: he's laid back, usually quiet and not too intimidating because of his lanky appearance and thin face, though his bright green compound eyes can be pretty startling. he can create this foul smelling, airborne disease filled breeze by playing his pan flute, so i'd love for that wind to be blowing around him. since it's only a bust, maybe his pan flute could be hanging on a necklace somehow? no worries if you can't add it though
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
Sorry for the wait friends, I was off with the significant other for the evening in my corner of the world!

@yzabet
Accepted! What a lovely fiesty girl~ c: I'll send a PM!

@Drown
And what a wonderful miasma man! Accepted, I'll shoot you a message~ :>
Sorry for the wait friends, I was off with the significant other for the evening in my corner of the world!

@yzabet
Accepted! What a lovely fiesty girl~ c: I'll send a PM!

@Drown
And what a wonderful miasma man! Accepted, I'll shoot you a message~ :>
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
@Latias [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c43b/th/pre/i/2018/213/b/c/chester_dragon26finishedfullsize_by_kodaic-dciw04a.png[/img] Your boy is complete! He was great to do, I'll see about resizing him and sending another for profile purposes, but I was super excited to share. c: Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed~ Thanks again for commissioning me!
@Latias

chester_dragon26finishedfullsize_by_kodaic-dciw04a.png

Your boy is complete! He was great to do, I'll see about resizing him and sending another for profile purposes, but I was super excited to share. c: Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed~
Thanks again for commissioning me!
6KQB58c.png
oaolHwW.png
@Kodaic MY BEAUTIFUL BOY AHHHH
Thank you so much for your work!! ;v;

I did my own resize/added the image to his bio...
It makes a lovely addition. It's so detailed!
@Kodaic MY BEAUTIFUL BOY AHHHH
Thank you so much for your work!! ;v;

I did my own resize/added the image to his bio...
It makes a lovely addition. It's so detailed!
I06KedT.gif
@yzabet [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/388b/i/2018/215/5/8/lethe_dragon21fullsize_by_kodaic-dcj2eqj.png[/img] Here is your gal! She was super fun, loved doing those frogs! Super cute~ c: Lemme know if there's anything you want changed!
@yzabet
lethe_dragon21fullsize_by_kodaic-dcj2eqj.png

Here is your gal! She was super fun, loved doing those frogs! Super cute~ c:
Lemme know if there's anything you want changed!
6KQB58c.png
oaolHwW.png
@Kodaic

AHHHH WHAT A BABE! It's how I've been mentally picturing her since I made her! I love it, thank you so much!

(Fun fact, she ate the first frogs that decided to become her devotees. They just kept showing up, she kept eating them and developed the first strong food-related distaste she's ever had. Now she tolerates them being around, doing things for her, hanging on her actual body. Who knows, thirty years from now, maybe she'll learn how to like them a little bit.)
@Kodaic

AHHHH WHAT A BABE! It's how I've been mentally picturing her since I made her! I love it, thank you so much!

(Fun fact, she ate the first frogs that decided to become her devotees. They just kept showing up, she kept eating them and developed the first strong food-related distaste she's ever had. Now she tolerates them being around, doing things for her, hanging on her actual body. Who knows, thirty years from now, maybe she'll learn how to like them a little bit.)
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet

Aw man, I'm so glad your like her! C:
That's so cool, I really like that bit of lore. So awesome to see how people integrate stuff into their stories, one of my favorite things about this site. c:
@yzabet

Aw man, I'm so glad your like her! C:
That's so cool, I really like that bit of lore. So awesome to see how people integrate stuff into their stories, one of my favorite things about this site. c:
6KQB58c.png
oaolHwW.png
All slots are open again! I'm thinking maybe I'll open true headshots soon for a slightly cheaper option. I've realized these are much more like detailed busts. :'D
In any case, have at it!
All slots are open again! I'm thinking maybe I'll open true headshots soon for a slightly cheaper option. I've realized these are much more like detailed busts. :'D
In any case, have at it!
6KQB58c.png
oaolHwW.png
@Kodaic Could I be added to the pinglist for now? I might come back if slots are still open this month but right now I still need to plan my finances this month =)
@Kodaic Could I be added to the pinglist for now? I might come back if slots are still open this month but right now I still need to plan my finances this month =)
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo
Absolutely! :>
@Fujo
Absolutely! :>
6KQB58c.png
oaolHwW.png
1 2 3 4