Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
@Feinics, @Rockelle has completed their order!
@Feinics, @Rockelle has completed their order!
@Aehdncl sorry for the delay! here she is, let me know if there's anything you'd like me to tweak — hope you like it!! i love her lore x-x [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYiUXIH.png[/img]
@Aehdncl
sorry for the delay! here she is, let me know if there's anything you'd like me to tweak — hope you like it!! i love her lore x-x

zYiUXIH.png
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@Pearidot913

Listro is now go on a trip to my friend's lair for a day, don't worry! Information has everything! :3
@Pearidot913

Listro is now go on a trip to my friend's lair for a day, don't worry! Information has everything! :3
mOrJRSi.png
Name: NicoleEirin
Artist: @Fugo
Payment: 100 lvls. I'd like a clean sketch
Other specifications: For an oc of mine, her name is Tova.
As references go, there she is. I really like how her mouth looks on this picture. And it's nearly perfect as far as her eyes and hair look like in my imagination. She uses electricity magic, there are her natural colors, no hair dye was used.
She should have darker skin though. Here's her mother's faceclaim. I've recently changed my mind and Tova no longer has lighter skin color than her, she has darker. And here's another reference of Tova, modeled in Mass Effect. I think that I've done a good job making her nose (important disclaimer, scars are part of Mass Effect's gameplay, she should not have them in artwork).

I hope that there are enough references and everything is all right
Name: NicoleEirin
Artist: @Fugo
Payment: 100 lvls. I'd like a clean sketch
Other specifications: For an oc of mine, her name is Tova.
As references go, there she is. I really like how her mouth looks on this picture. And it's nearly perfect as far as her eyes and hair look like in my imagination. She uses electricity magic, there are her natural colors, no hair dye was used.
She should have darker skin though. Here's her mother's faceclaim. I've recently changed my mind and Tova no longer has lighter skin color than her, she has darker. And here's another reference of Tova, modeled in Mass Effect. I think that I've done a good job making her nose (important disclaimer, scars are part of Mass Effect's gameplay, she should not have them in artwork).

I hope that there are enough references and everything is all right
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@LazarusRex last 70 levels for actaeon, pleaes let me know when I can send!
@LazarusRex last 70 levels for actaeon, pleaes let me know when I can send!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan - I need to go to sleep soon, but send them now and i'll get them all over with before I do!
@Xairathan - I need to go to sleep soon, but send them now and i'll get them all over with before I do!
@Actaeon, @Xairathan has completed their latest order!
@Actaeon, @Xairathan has completed their latest order!
@Fugo
!!!!! I love it so much! And thank you, I'm so glad you like her lore, she's one of my favourite dragons <3 And I just got up to send these last level 8s to a receiver!
@Fugo
!!!!! I love it so much! And thank you, I'm so glad you like her lore, she's one of my favourite dragons <3 And I just got up to send these last level 8s to a receiver!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Feinics, @Sunbyrd has completed their request!
@Feinics, @Sunbyrd has completed their request!
@Feinics I sent all the levels (they seem to be recorded!) :D
Haha I didnt realize the attendents would let you know ^.^
@Feinics I sent all the levels (they seem to be recorded!) :D
Haha I didnt realize the attendents would let you know ^.^
feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44