Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44
@Melvistle i'd like to grab a bronze grab bag! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9222847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92229/9222847_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 9222847 [b]Facing:[/b] left facing [b]Apparel:[/b] his necklace! [s]if theres any way to bribe for the tail rings too i'd be eternally grateful[/s] thank you! C:
@Melvistle

i'd like to grab a bronze grab bag!

Dragon:

9222847_350.png

Dragon ID#: 9222847
Facing: left facing
Apparel: his necklace! if theres any way to bribe for the tail rings too i'd be eternally grateful

thank you! C:
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@habby Repeating in thread:
When ordering a grab bag for an 'existing' adopt (you'd be paying for your mirror boy with the first grab bag) the second will be discounted by the price of the adopt (-50 levels in this case). Short version is yes, if you'd like to buy 2 bronze grab bags you'd pay 150 levels and get both pieces of apparel :)
I'll mark you down for 2 bronze grab bags at 150 levels for your mirror boy there in a moment (per our discord discussion)!
@habby Repeating in thread:
When ordering a grab bag for an 'existing' adopt (you'd be paying for your mirror boy with the first grab bag) the second will be discounted by the price of the adopt (-50 levels in this case). Short version is yes, if you'd like to buy 2 bronze grab bags you'd pay 150 levels and get both pieces of apparel :)
I'll mark you down for 2 bronze grab bags at 150 levels for your mirror boy there in a moment (per our discord discussion)!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@melvistle sounds wonderful, thank you!! C:
@melvistle sounds wonderful, thank you!! C:
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
@Melvistle *rolls in and slams fodder down on desk* I am [I]SO here for this[/i], I'll take the other gold grab bag if it's still available! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12878168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128782/12878168_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 12878168 [b]Facing:[/b] Default [b]Apparel:[/b] none [b]Accent/skin:[/b] Her skin, Sunburst [skin=3002] if you approve! [b]Notes or requests:[/b] Nothing more, I'm ready to throw myself into coli hell o/
@Melvistle

*rolls in and slams fodder down on desk* I am SO here for this, I'll take the other gold grab bag if it's still available!

Dragon:
12878168_350.png

Dragon ID#: 12878168
Facing: Default
Apparel: none
Accent/skin: Her skin, Sunburst if you approve!
Notes or requests: Nothing more, I'm ready to throw myself into coli hell o/
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf Still available yes! It's yours, Sunburst is a pretty skin I'll be able to tackle :)
I'll mark your slot on the sheet shortly, feel free to start sending levels in to an attendant at your leisure!
@WhistlewindWolf Still available yes! It's yours, Sunburst is a pretty skin I'll be able to tackle :)
I'll mark your slot on the sheet shortly, feel free to start sending levels in to an attendant at your leisure!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@LazarusRex I'm sending in another 75 levels for @Melvistle, all level 5s, by 1t PA!
@LazarusRex I'm sending in another 75 levels for @Melvistle, all level 5s, by 1t PA!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@LazarusRex final 50 levels for @Melvistle incoming as 10 level 5s, 1t PAs.
@LazarusRex final 50 levels for @Melvistle incoming as 10 level 5s, 1t PAs.
@Melvistle, @JonTargaryen has completed their order!
@Melvistle, @JonTargaryen has completed their order!
@RecursionErr0r Oh god I completely forgot about that with my chemistry work I'll do it now! Sorry!
@RecursionErr0r Oh god I completely forgot about that with my chemistry work I'll do it now! Sorry!
@LazarusRex I have 15 level 5s incoming as 75 of my 125 levels for @Fugo!
@LazarusRex I have 15 level 5s incoming as 75 of my 125 levels for @Fugo!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44