Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
@LazarusRex final 50 levels for @Fugo incoming, five level 10s!
@LazarusRex final 50 levels for @Fugo incoming, five level 10s!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Fugo, @JonTargaryen has completed their order!

sorry about the wait i'm being pulled five different ways right now
@Fugo, @JonTargaryen has completed their order!

sorry about the wait i'm being pulled five different ways right now
@Fugo I would like to place one more order, if I may!

I'd like a clean sketch (100 levels) of my FFXIV character, please. c: Visible eye is pale blue and she has a scar across the bridge of her nose. I can provide additional references if needed!

If accepted, I can start sending in levels tomorrow. :D
@Fugo I would like to place one more order, if I may!

I'd like a clean sketch (100 levels) of my FFXIV character, please. c: Visible eye is pale blue and she has a scar across the bridge of her nose. I can provide additional references if needed!

If accepted, I can start sending in levels tomorrow. :D
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia
sure! logging your order now (:
shes very pretty! excited to draw her
@Norkia
sure! logging your order now (:
shes very pretty! excited to draw her
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@LazarusRex Got some dragons for Actaeon, are you clear to accept at the moment?
@LazarusRex Got some dragons for Actaeon, are you clear to accept at the moment?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan - Sure am! Send em over~
@Xairathan - Sure am! Send em over~
@Actaeon, @Xairathan has completed one of their orders!
@Actaeon, @Xairathan has completed one of their orders!
@Norkia here he is, in both sig sized (original) and bio sized (2x)! what a good snoot <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/NXJinTZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gfIoQVM.png[/img]
@Norkia
here he is, in both sig sized (original) and bio sized (2x)! what a good snoot <3
NXJinTZ.png
gfIoQVM.png
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@Melvistle Oh, excellent! =D Hm...I guess apparel pricing would depend on size since the bag covers 3 small, 2 medium, or 1 large. What size apparel would Fleshy's Scavenger's Tatters count as? [item=scavenger's tatters] And as a point of curiosity (I'm fine with the price either way), does Hall of Patience discounting apply to dom shops or is it more reserved for your main shop?
@Melvistle
Oh, excellent! =D Hm...I guess apparel pricing would depend on size since the bag covers 3 small, 2 medium, or 1 large. What size apparel would Fleshy's Scavenger's Tatters count as?
Scavenger's Tatters

And as a point of curiosity (I'm fine with the price either way), does Hall of Patience discounting apply to dom shops or is it more reserved for your main shop?
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@Actaeon, @Xairathan has completed their second order!

Sorry about the wait I lost track of dragons and it's hard to find the lost dragon when CRs are used
@Actaeon, @Xairathan has completed their second order!

Sorry about the wait I lost track of dragons and it's hard to find the lost dragon when CRs are used
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44