Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] • Vulshae's Art Shop • [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Purchasing: Sketch headshot
Payment type: Gems
References: Here!
Extras: Flat background, I forgot to add a mouth on him when I made him, but he has a forked tongue! If you could draw him sticking it out that would be nice! Only if you want to though. If you have any addition detail questions please message me :0
Purchasing: Sketch headshot
Payment type: Gems
References: Here!
Extras: Flat background, I forgot to add a mouth on him when I made him, but he has a forked tongue! If you could draw him sticking it out that would be nice! Only if you want to though. If you have any addition detail questions please message me :0
Purchasing: Shaded Headshot

Payment type: Treasure

References: https://i.imgur.com/hwT4xFG.jpg

Extras: His spots are randomly placed and don't have to follow the ref exactly for them!
Purchasing: Shaded Headshot

Payment type: Treasure

References: https://i.imgur.com/hwT4xFG.jpg

Extras: His spots are randomly placed and don't have to follow the ref exactly for them!
mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
tumblr_p7i3tqNB0J1s8rrzko2_100.png
Purchasing: Shaded bust(s)? x either 1 or 2

Payment type: Gems - 250 each

References: Would you be interested in picking which character, either 1 or 2 of them, that you'd like to draw? They can all be found here (anything except the alternate universe labeled stuff) - https://toyhou.se/Kirudon/characters

Extras: Nothing in particular, transparent is fine unless you think a particular flat would look nice. Please ping me and let me know what you think/which character(s) you would pick, or if you really really don't want to pick out which character(s) I can throw some random choices at you. I just really prefer letting artists have choices if they choose since I love all my characters!
Purchasing: Shaded bust(s)? x either 1 or 2

Payment type: Gems - 250 each

References: Would you be interested in picking which character, either 1 or 2 of them, that you'd like to draw? They can all be found here (anything except the alternate universe labeled stuff) - https://toyhou.se/Kirudon/characters

Extras: Nothing in particular, transparent is fine unless you think a particular flat would look nice. Please ping me and let me know what you think/which character(s) you would pick, or if you really really don't want to pick out which character(s) I can throw some random choices at you. I just really prefer letting artists have choices if they choose since I love all my characters!
Oof, since all 3 slots seemed to have been claimed above me, could I maybe be added to the pinglist?
Oof, since all 3 slots seemed to have been claimed above me, could I maybe be added to the pinglist?
2T2Y2ID.png
WOW I didn't expect the slots to fill that quick!

@Limbic @ArinHircum Perfect! You can send me a PM or a CR~
@Kirudon I'll pick Death and Life cause that's dialectical I really love their charadesigns omg ;;
Thanks for your commissions!!

@Portalgunblaze Ofc, I just added you!
@Austrial No worries, it should take less time than the first bunch of commishes :3
WOW I didn't expect the slots to fill that quick!

@Limbic @ArinHircum Perfect! You can send me a PM or a CR~
@Kirudon I'll pick Death and Life cause that's dialectical I really love their charadesigns omg ;;
Thanks for your commissions!!

@Portalgunblaze Ofc, I just added you!
@Austrial No worries, it should take less time than the first bunch of commishes :3
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

.: Artshop :.
Lovely! I'll send you a CR for 500 gems, then. :)
Thanks!
Lovely! I'll send you a CR for 500 gems, then. :)
Thanks!
Sent!
Sent!
mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
tumblr_p7i3tqNB0J1s8rrzko2_100.png
Quick question, are you willing to do like two c characters together in one drawing? And if so, what's the baseline price of that?
Quick question, are you willing to do like two c characters together in one drawing? And if so, what's the baseline price of that?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial Yeah totally! And idk, would you be willing to pay the same price as if it were two different drawings?
@Austrial Yeah totally! And idk, would you be willing to pay the same price as if it were two different drawings?
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

.: Artshop :.
When you say flat backgrounds, how much would it cost if you were interested and open to it, doing something like a "smokey" background?
When you say flat backgrounds, how much would it cost if you were interested and open to it, doing something like a "smokey" background?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13