Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] • Vulshae's Art Shop • [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Irmingard
@Rubyy
Thank you, I'll add you two in the slots! Once the payments will be sent and the previous commish finished I'll start yours~
@Irmingard
@Rubyy
Thank you, I'll add you two in the slots! Once the payments will be sent and the previous commish finished I'll start yours~
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

.: Artshop :.
how do you balance the alternative payments? Like is it per item or per set separated by the diamond icons?
how do you balance the alternative payments? Like is it per item or per set separated by the diamond icons?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial Per item!
@Austrial Per item!
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

so if I had one item, would it be the treasure price of it or the lowest auction price, and then whatever treasure left needed?
so if I had one item, would it be the treasure price of it or the lowest auction price, and then whatever treasure left needed?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial Lowest Auction price + the amount of treasure left needed :3
@Austrial Lowest Auction price + the amount of treasure left needed :3
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

Thank you for letting me know! Do you have a pinglist for when you have open spots?
Thank you for letting me know! Do you have a pinglist for when you have open spots?
@Austrial Yup! I'll add you straight away!~
@Austrial Yup! I'll add you straight away!~
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

Thank you!
Thank you!
Open again! @piplad @Austrial
Open again! @piplad @Austrial
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

Agh I'm so close to 350kt!
Agh I'm so close to 350kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13