Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] • Vulshae's Art Shop • [USD]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
pinglist please! your art is to die for ;o;
pinglist please! your art is to die for ;o;
a8byJKr.gif
@pmcats Of course, I've just added you~
@ridill abfhegj tysm!! I'm adding you too!
@pmcats Of course, I've just added you~
@ridill abfhegj tysm!! I'm adding you too!
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

.: Artshop :.
bump!
bump!
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

I was wondering if you have any more examples of full-body flat colors or shaded works, Vulshae? I'm interested in potentially ordering one but I'd love to see a few more examples if possible first.
I was wondering if you have any more examples of full-body flat colors or shaded works, Vulshae? I'm interested in potentially ordering one but I'd love to see a few more examples if possible first.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Pinglist for fr currency please
Pinglist for fr currency please
Yokai.gif
@Generation Yes of course! Here's a flat-coloured FB I shaded a bit afterwards (the shading is minimal here so it would cost less than normal shading if you'd like to have something like this), and here's a shaded halfbody along with its flat version. I've also got a shaded FB here. This one and this one have minimal shading and you can find a few flat-coloured cheebs here and there (those are sketchy, I usually make cleaner pieces). I think these are my most recent examples of flat-coloured and shaded pieces, I'm currently working on other drawings and have older examples if you'd like to see more!

@Wolfkai Sure, just added you!
@Generation Yes of course! Here's a flat-coloured FB I shaded a bit afterwards (the shading is minimal here so it would cost less than normal shading if you'd like to have something like this), and here's a shaded halfbody along with its flat version. I've also got a shaded FB here. This one and this one have minimal shading and you can find a few flat-coloured cheebs here and there (those are sketchy, I usually make cleaner pieces). I think these are my most recent examples of flat-coloured and shaded pieces, I'm currently working on other drawings and have older examples if you'd like to see more!

@Wolfkai Sure, just added you!
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

Can I be added to your FR currency pinglist please?
Can I be added to your FR currency pinglist please?
gvvmw41.png
Can I be added to the pinglist pwease :3 Cause 23 bucks (albeit like 26/27 cause I'm aussie) for a coloured fullbody is a great price for your art! I'd really love to get some from you sometime!! I currently have an oc who's getting art done now and I feel like it'd be fun to see him in your style.

I just hafta fix up notifications for paypal, but after I do I should be good to order from you.
Can I be added to the pinglist pwease :3 Cause 23 bucks (albeit like 26/27 cause I'm aussie) for a coloured fullbody is a great price for your art! I'd really love to get some from you sometime!! I currently have an oc who's getting art done now and I feel like it'd be fun to see him in your style.

I just hafta fix up notifications for paypal, but after I do I should be good to order from you.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@yumehisakawa Yup, adding you right away!
@QuetzalMuse Ahhh thank you so much for your interest! I'll probably ping people again when I'm done with the commish I'm currently working on, hoping to be able to do that in the weeks to come~
@yumehisakawa Yup, adding you right away!
@QuetzalMuse Ahhh thank you so much for your interest! I'll probably ping people again when I'm done with the commish I'm currently working on, hoping to be able to do that in the weeks to come~
Uncommon-Fire.png

Vulshae || FR+9

Could I be added to the Flight Rising currency slots pinglist, please?
Could I be added to the Flight Rising currency slots pinglist, please?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13