Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64
@Xairathan absolutely! I'm free :)
@Xairathan absolutely! I'm free :)
@Xairathan I'm back! It looks like you've got someone taking those dragons, but let me know if you need anything else! :)
@Xairathan I'm back! It looks like you've got someone taking those dragons, but let me know if you need anything else! :)
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat sending 6 level 10s your way for my slot!
@laticat sending 6 level 10s your way for my slot!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Go for it!! :D
@crateshya Go for it!! :D
XQg5j7o.png
[center][color=#458b74][i][size=2]@ColoradoBlues Decided I needed a few more of these flkasjdhf they're cute. [size=4][b]Firefly Lamp[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Evet [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29668159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296682/29668159_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Prim Color (Metal):[/b] Slate [b]Sec Color (Glass):[/b] Hunter [b]Tert Color (Fireflies):[/b] Blood [b]Price:[/b] 10 levels [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20937582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209376/20937582_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Prim Color (Metal):[/b] Aqua [b]Sec Color (Glass):[/b] Aqua [b]Tert Color (Fireflies):[/b] Aqua [b]Price:[/b] 10 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] Since she's a triple Aqua, can I may get a gold like her clothing on the fireflies? [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21512754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215128/21512754_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Prim Color (Metal):[/b] Obisidan [b]Sec Color (Glass):[/b] Obsidian [b]Tert Color (Fireflies):[/b] Banana [b]Price:[/b] 10 levels [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29962643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299627/29962643_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Prim Color (Metal):[/b] Spring [b]Sec Color (Glass):[/b] Peridot [b]Tert Color (Fireflies):[/b] Tarnish [b]Price:[/b] 10 levels [b]Total Price:[/b] 40 Levels
@ColoradoBlues

Decided I needed a few more of these flkasjdhf they're cute.

Firefly Lamp
Username: Evet
Dragon:
29668159_350.png

Prim Color (Metal): Slate
Sec Color (Glass): Hunter
Tert Color (Fireflies): Blood
Price: 10 levels

Dragon:
20937582_350.png

Prim Color (Metal): Aqua
Sec Color (Glass): Aqua
Tert Color (Fireflies): Aqua
Other Information: Since she's a triple Aqua, can I may get a gold like her clothing on the fireflies?

Dragon:
21512754_350.png

Prim Color (Metal): Obisidan
Sec Color (Glass): Obsidian
Tert Color (Fireflies): Banana

Dragon:
29962643_350.png

Prim Color (Metal): Spring
Sec Color (Glass): Peridot
Tert Color (Fireflies): Tarnish

Total Price: 40 Levels
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
*coughs* Right. Now I'm actually online xD I was out and about for the past several hours. My apologies for forgetting to update the spreadsheet.

@Xairathan

If you still need someone to accept your dragons, I am indeed available! And it's never a bother to ask whether I can accept dragons in someone else's stead ^^

@Rook

Oo, such a lovely fellow! I've already got a couple of ideas for him. Anything about his personality that you'd like me to include? And feel free to send over the payment at your leisure~
*coughs* Right. Now I'm actually online xD I was out and about for the past several hours. My apologies for forgetting to update the spreadsheet.

@Xairathan

If you still need someone to accept your dragons, I am indeed available! And it's never a bother to ask whether I can accept dragons in someone else's stead ^^

@Rook

Oo, such a lovely fellow! I've already got a couple of ideas for him. Anything about his personality that you'd like me to include? And feel free to send over the payment at your leisure~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Kkorven

I got the ref and some details written up, both on the original post and here for convenience. I'll leave a lot of the specifics up to you. ^^ I'll send sending payment shortly. Thank you so much hun!

Username: Aerii
Link to Dragon/Character: Pryss Embersong [ ref ]
Type of Slot: B/W Human Bust
Other Information:
  • Pryss is the self-disowned daughter of a minor noble, elven family and is now the mage of the crew of Chaotic Good Pirates. So she keeps herself clean, uses a cloak to keep the sun off and still has a locket from before. I'd like her hood down in the pic.
  • Her hair is dark brown and long. Aside from keeping with the half up/half down hairstyle, I want her scar visible. She used to hide it but now she wears it almost like a badge of honor or pride. Her eyes are a amber/golden brown. Not sure how that translates to b/w ^^;;
  • Her cloak pin is supposed be shaped like a violet but I kinda gave up. And she has numerous earrings, but I'm not sure what I wanted specifically. Do what you think is fitting for a mage pirate/vigilante ^^
  • It's hard to tell but under her cloak, she's wearing a flowy collared shirt and a vest. Kinda pirate-y but also refined. Have fun with them ^^
  • Her scar is like Zuko's from Avatar the Last Airbender but I'm bad at drawing it. It's on the right side of her face and goes from around her eye to down her cheek, covering a good third of her face or so. [link to Zuko]
  • I almost forgot her headband so I just kinda sketched one real quick, here's the item description so have fun with it.
@Kkorven

I got the ref and some details written up, both on the original post and here for convenience. I'll leave a lot of the specifics up to you. ^^ I'll send sending payment shortly. Thank you so much hun!

Username: Aerii
Link to Dragon/Character: Pryss Embersong [ ref ]
Type of Slot: B/W Human Bust
Other Information:
  • Pryss is the self-disowned daughter of a minor noble, elven family and is now the mage of the crew of Chaotic Good Pirates. So she keeps herself clean, uses a cloak to keep the sun off and still has a locket from before. I'd like her hood down in the pic.
  • Her hair is dark brown and long. Aside from keeping with the half up/half down hairstyle, I want her scar visible. She used to hide it but now she wears it almost like a badge of honor or pride. Her eyes are a amber/golden brown. Not sure how that translates to b/w ^^;;
  • Her cloak pin is supposed be shaped like a violet but I kinda gave up. And she has numerous earrings, but I'm not sure what I wanted specifically. Do what you think is fitting for a mage pirate/vigilante ^^
  • It's hard to tell but under her cloak, she's wearing a flowy collared shirt and a vest. Kinda pirate-y but also refined. Have fun with them ^^
  • Her scar is like Zuko's from Avatar the Last Airbender but I'm bad at drawing it. It's on the right side of her face and goes from around her eye to down her cheek, covering a good third of her face or so. [link to Zuko]
  • I almost forgot her headband so I just kinda sketched one real quick, here's the item description so have fun with it.
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@LightningShatter @Evet
You both are good to go! Send over levels when you're ready!
@LightningShatter @Evet
You both are good to go! Send over levels when you're ready!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Malachite so sorry, I ended up getting distracted by translating manga hahaha ha
easily distracted strikes again

Sending for kkorven, thanks :D
@Malachite so sorry, I ended up getting distracted by translating manga hahaha ha
easily distracted strikes again

Sending for kkorven, thanks :D
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I'm also easily distracted. Oo, a tedious but satisfying endeavor! :D

And thank you for supporting Wind!
@Xairathan

I'm also easily distracted. Oo, a tedious but satisfying endeavor! :D

And thank you for supporting Wind!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64