Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64
@Kunikida aaaa thank you for your order!!! I will update the spreadsheets when i’m available. As always, feel free to DM me more details :D
@Kunikida aaaa thank you for your order!!! I will update the spreadsheets when i’m available. As always, feel free to DM me more details :D
Up :)
Up :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@MyNameIsTea
Looks good! Send levels over when you're ready!
@MyNameIsTea
Looks good! Send levels over when you're ready!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@laticat Awesome, thanks ^^ If it's alright with you I'm talking to Kkorven still about the commission idea, since I just realized that one of the ideas I was going to get might fit better with Kkorven's style, so until that one is finalized I'm afraid I won't be able to post the request for you, if you don't mind the delay.

With that said, do you mind if I send you some dragons for Kkorven's order payment?
@laticat Awesome, thanks ^^ If it's alright with you I'm talking to Kkorven still about the commission idea, since I just realized that one of the ideas I was going to get might fit better with Kkorven's style, so until that one is finalized I'm afraid I won't be able to post the request for you, if you don't mind the delay.

With that said, do you mind if I send you some dragons for Kkorven's order payment?
vnfnSuk.gif
@TheFortissima

everything looks good! i'm assuming you want a colored sketch looking at the payment.

as for the small size, the program i use keeps the quality as i make the image bigger, so i can see some of the smaller details. you can go ahead and send the dragons to an acceptor, i don't have room right now! make sure you tell whoever you send it to that it's to pay for katbutts!
@TheFortissima

everything looks good! i'm assuming you want a colored sketch looking at the payment.

as for the small size, the program i use keeps the quality as i make the image bigger, so i can see some of the smaller details. you can go ahead and send the dragons to an acceptor, i don't have room right now! make sure you tell whoever you send it to that it's to pay for katbutts!
@katbutts I'll get them done asap. Thank!
@katbutts I'll get them done asap. Thank!
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@Harmonywish

Sent over dragons in CR equal to 80 levels!

@laticat

Awesome! +600 for an additional character sounds great!

Username: ArtemisAgrotera
Link to references: Lea, Ellie
Character Personality:
Ellie - She's a pretty shy introvert, but also a total bleeding-heart. Barely talks around strangers, but talks quite a bit around family. Dreams about going on adventures, but in reality her painful shyness means she barely goes outside the palace. Also she's a princess - younger sister of the king.
Lea - Outgoing and overwhelmingly curious. She's sort of a wanderer - she has a home and friends and family, but her hunger for knowledge and adventure always draw her back to the road.
Their relationship - They're a couple. They were childhood sweethearts who then didn't see each other for a long time and reunited as adults. Ellie's shelves are full of the trinkets and souvenirs Lea always brings back from her trips.
Lighting: Whatever you like!
Other information: For the pose I was thinking something along the lines of them standing face-to-face with their foreheads resting against each other? You know, that Cheesy Couple Thing lol. Lea is the taller of the two by a decent margin
@Harmonywish

Sent over dragons in CR equal to 80 levels!

@laticat

Awesome! +600 for an additional character sounds great!

Username: ArtemisAgrotera
Link to references: Lea, Ellie
Character Personality:
Ellie - She's a pretty shy introvert, but also a total bleeding-heart. Barely talks around strangers, but talks quite a bit around family. Dreams about going on adventures, but in reality her painful shyness means she barely goes outside the palace. Also she's a princess - younger sister of the king.
Lea - Outgoing and overwhelmingly curious. She's sort of a wanderer - she has a home and friends and family, but her hunger for knowledge and adventure always draw her back to the road.
Their relationship - They're a couple. They were childhood sweethearts who then didn't see each other for a long time and reunited as adults. Ellie's shelves are full of the trinkets and souvenirs Lea always brings back from her trips.
Lighting: Whatever you like!
Other information: For the pose I was thinking something along the lines of them standing face-to-face with their foreheads resting against each other? You know, that Cheesy Couple Thing lol. Lea is the taller of the two by a decent margin
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@Malachite Hey there, sorry to bother you but I've got some dragons to send over for Kkorven, are you currently free to accept?
@Malachite Hey there, sorry to bother you but I've got some dragons to send over for Kkorven, are you currently free to accept?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Yes, that's totally fine! Feel free to take your time and let me know when you've decided :) And sorry I didn't get to you sooner-- I have to leave the house again very soon so I'm afraid I can't pick those up right now. If you still need someone to take them in two hours or so, I should be back and ready to help out!

@ArtemisAgrotera

Oh my gosh I get to draw gays, you have no idea how excited I am. I can't wait to get started! All of this seems to check out, and there's no detail fees here. I'm going to be out of the house for the next two hours or so, but if you're ready to send levels go ahead and send to another receiver, or I'll be ready to accept when I get back!

Gosh these two are adorable, just saying it again. Thank you for commissioning me and supporting wind! <3
@Xairathan

Yes, that's totally fine! Feel free to take your time and let me know when you've decided :) And sorry I didn't get to you sooner-- I have to leave the house again very soon so I'm afraid I can't pick those up right now. If you still need someone to take them in two hours or so, I should be back and ready to help out!

@ArtemisAgrotera

Oh my gosh I get to draw gays, you have no idea how excited I am. I can't wait to get started! All of this seems to check out, and there's no detail fees here. I'm going to be out of the house for the next two hours or so, but if you're ready to send levels go ahead and send to another receiver, or I'll be ready to accept when I get back!

Gosh these two are adorable, just saying it again. Thank you for commissioning me and supporting wind! <3
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Sounds good, I should be around then still so please ping me if you do free up :D
@laticat Sounds good, I should be around then still so please ping me if you do free up :D
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64