Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Vances Art Bazaar [4/5 slots open]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71
@Peanutbuttergay Ahh thank you! Do you take payment before or after <3
@Peanutbuttergay Ahh thank you! Do you take payment before or after <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@zith i take the cr now and then i accept it when im done ^^ (its to avoid me possibly waiting a long time if i get the art done quickly)
@zith i take the cr now and then i accept it when im done ^^ (its to avoid me possibly waiting a long time if i get the art done quickly)
giphy.gif
Marking for comp (gonna be ordering just gotta get the details up and running)
Marking for comp (gonna be ordering just gotta get the details up and running)
Wishlist (for now)
@Peanutbuttergay Great I'll send you a CR, thank you!
@Peanutbuttergay Great I'll send you a CR, thank you!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Peanutbuttergay can I snag that last spot? I'm looking for a custom gijinka design of my boy Midnight. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15067376] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150674/15067376_350.png[/img] [/url] You've got as much artistic freedom as you'd like, but if he can have glasses and the hat at least, bonus points if you include the book but not required. I'd like him to be dark skinned ([url=https://media.allure.com/photos/5aaad11256bb3c0877194740/1:1/w_1487,h_1487,c_limit/Nude%20Lipsticks%20for%20Dark%20Skin%20Tones%20DYP.jpg]similar to this[/url]) with black hair, you can pick the style but preferably not long. I can pay like... 400kt? Does that sound fair? Also if you need more details just ask, I can provide more input if you'd like.
@Peanutbuttergay can I snag that last spot? I'm looking for a custom gijinka design of my boy Midnight.

15067376_350.png

You've got as much artistic freedom as you'd like, but if he can have glasses and the hat at least, bonus points if you include the book but not required. I'd like him to be dark skinned (similar to this) with black hair, you can pick the style but preferably not long.

I can pay like... 400kt? Does that sound fair? Also if you need more details just ask, I can provide more input if you'd like.
Wishlist (for now)
@redtiger7736 yes u can/noted! I'll accept
@redtiger7736 yes u can/noted! I'll accept
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay
Any updates?
@Peanutbuttergay
Any updates?
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@aontacht Im currently spending a few days for Christmas at an aunts house!!! I'll get started asap tho dw
@aontacht Im currently spending a few days for Christmas at an aunts house!!! I'll get started asap tho dw
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay

Oh, sorry, it's no rush! I was just seeing if you had done anything. :)
@Peanutbuttergay

Oh, sorry, it's no rush! I was just seeing if you had done anything. :)
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
update. merry christmas! I'm working on commissions atm, and expect them soon!
update. merry christmas! I'm working on commissions atm, and expect them soon!
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71